Vai al contenuto

naranhito

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Ah beh... ma allora sono d'acordo pure io!!!! :D:D:D

Io dico solamente che non si può criticare una somiglianza... soprattutto su auto di così recente produzione...;)

Ma infatti sarebbe assurdo pensare che Pininfarina abbia preso ispirazione dalla Mondeo, che tra l'altro è stata anche presentata da troppo poco tempo per essere "copiata". Semplicemente da una Maserati ci si aspetta sempre il massimo possibile, e qui con la GT ci siamo andati "solo" vicini! ;)

"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

Charles Bukowski (Women)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 1,1k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

non dico questo, dico che la somiglianza è notevole, ma penso anche che sia un puro caso...

la somiglianza salta all'occhio di chi vede solo perchè la colorazione (la cornice rossa intorno alla parte biancha) è, diciamo grossolanamente, uguale.. ma il disegno è completamente diverso.. imho..

Bibidibobidibu

Link al commento

Interessanti le news sulla Spyder. Ma allora la spyder sarà una CC o avrà il tetto in tela (visto che si parlava della possibile Ferrari CC...)?
I don't know.There was a rumour that it would only be a soft top and that the cc was cancelled.Granturismo is a wonderful car....just wait until you see it live...only the mirrors (same with 159's) do not fit...they look too bulky for the rest of the car which is sleek.The original mirrors on the Granturismo were supposed to be more like those on the 156,very similar in design.It looks fresher than the quattroporte and has more presence.The quattroporte is more bulky...the GT is sleeker,more athletic and a more inspiring shape....the quattroporte is morbido.The interior is identical in style and value to the Quattroporte.I also like the wheels but i prefer the other wheels (blue GT) which were displayed in the display case in geneva.The production version will look better....it will have a more beautiful grille with bars painted and chromed...this will finish the front a lot better.
Link al commento

..only the mirrors (same with 159's) do not fit...they look too bulky for the rest of the car which is sleek.The original mirrors on the Granturismo were supposed to be more like those on the 156,very similar in design....

You mean theese mirrors...

GranTurismoFinalmodel0.jpg

...insted of theese...

Maserati-Coupe-01-02.JPG

Well, the definitive are not so bad: not so original, but also quite integrated with the shape of the car.

Link al commento

I don't know.There was a rumour that it would only be a soft top and that the cc was cancelled.Granturismo is a wonderful car....just wait untli you see it live...only the mirrors (same with 159's) do not fit...they look too bulky for the rest of the car which is sleek.The original mirrors on the Granturismo were supposed to be more like those on the 156,very similar in design.It looks fresher than the quattroporte and has more presence.The quattroporte is more bulky...the GT is sleeker,more athletic and a more inspiring shape....the quattroporte is morbido.The interior is identical in style and value to the Quattroporte.I also like the wheels but i prefer the other wheels (blue GT) which were displayed in the display case in geneva.The production version will look better....it will have a more beautiful grille with bars painted and chromed...this will finish the front a lot better.

Thanks! :)

"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

Charles Bukowski (Women)

Link al commento