Vai al contenuto

Lancia Delta Facelift (Topic Ufficiale - 2011)

lucaf1

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 9,5k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

apro ap e sono disorientato ...ma dove siamo all'onu?

Sù, siamo nell'europa unita, un po' di internazionalizzazione!!! ;-)

@scarface :)

yes welcome ...lol i know in the 3 years i did not post here very much cos i do not speak Italian,fan of alfa/ferrari from the age of 8, i visit this forum everyday sometimes 4 times a Day,but do not post cos i do not know what you are talking about,look at pictures,read what you all can write about cars that no one even saw ... ;-) try to feel the atmosphere.

about the interiors ... it was possible with Small and much cheaper 500 ,and if people do not like the inside they will not buy the car,and the costs they save now will turn to losses, as a driver you sit in the car and not look at it from outside

Ok, but do not forget that Fiat has the recent experience of Fiat Idea / Lancia Musa: excatly the same car, slightly different interiors and a huge success for Lancia Musa, more than Fiat Idea.

I think they are looking for the same results here! ;-)

And looking at Delta, they can do it...

<<Scarface>>

Non esiste peggior ignorante di quello convinto di sapere...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

but the idea/musa interior is one of the most beautiful i can find in a minivan,if the bravo had a great interior and lancia made it even nicer it will be ok,but only ok. if i buy a car ,pay more money then for the bravo i do not want to see bravo.

Link al commento

Domandina.. ma come mai della Delta non son comparse foto dei muletti camuffati??

(Comunque che ne dite di fare un articolo per metterlo in home)

99% Bravo, a che ti serve un muletto? ;-)

Scherzi a parte non lo so, me lo chiadevo pure io, si vedono già di 940 (pare...).

Boh!

<<Scarface>>

Non esiste peggior ignorante di quello convinto di sapere...

Link al commento

come si dice" lunga vita e prosperità" in inglese?

long life and prosper....

feat1.jpg

"Der Innenraum lädt klar gegliedert und mit angenehmen Materialien ein; das Qualitätsniveau liegt etwa zwischen 3er BMW und Audi A4"   

Auto Motor und Sport - Alfa Romeo Giulia 2,2 JTDm - 15.05.2016

Link al commento