Vai al contenuto

[Ufficiale] Alleanza Fiat - Chrysler

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 2,4k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

dal wall street journal , i modelli interessati all'extrastop non previsto..

Chrysler Group LLC will lengthen the holiday shutdown of five of its manufacturing sites as it struggles with dropping demand for its vehicles.

Plans call for minivan, Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger production to be idled for more than three weeks starting as early as Dec. 21. The auto maker may also idle Dodge Ram pickup and Dodge Viper output...

Modificato da simonepietro

... Le Alfa del futuro, Mazda a parte, dovrebbero essere ingegnerizzate là. Ma io dovrei comprare un'Alfa fatta dagli ingegneri della Chrysler ?

( Cit . Giugiaro da Quattroruote )

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Chrysler (Fiat): UM nuova agenzia per media planning

AUBURN HILLS (MF-DJ)--Chrysler Group, gruppo automobilistico statunitense di cui Fiat detiene il 20% del capitale, ha affidato a Universal McCann (UM), con effetto immediato, l'incarico di "media planning and buying" per i marchi Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge e Ram in Usa, Canada e Messico.

L'annuncio, informa una nota, arriva alla vigilia della scadenza, prevista nel prossimo mese di gennaio, del contratto attualmente in essere con PHD. Le due agenzie pubblicitarie lavoreranno insieme nei prossimi due mesi per assicurare una transizione tranquilla dell'incarico.

UM svolgera' il suo incarico principalmente dalla sede di Detroit con il supporto degli uffici di New York e san Francisco. L'incarico coprira' sia i media tradizionali che quelli digitali. Inoltre ad UM e' stato assegnato l'incarico di supportare le iniziative di marketing del network distributivo di Chrysler.

"Poiche' siamo una nuova societa' focalizzata sui brand, guardiamo ad agenzie pubblicitarie che possono fornire idee e soluzioni esclusive per aiutarci a comunicare meglio con i consumatori", afferma Olivier Francois, presidente e Ceo del marchio Chrysler e responsabile del marketing del gruppo di Auburn Hills, aggiungendo che "i cambiamenti consentiranno a Chrysler maggior efficienza e flessibilita' nell'uso dei media in modo trasversale ai quattro marchi e a livello distributivo".

Infine il gruppo ha affidato a Meredith Integrated Marketing l'incarico di gestire le iniziative di Customer Relationship Management negli Usa e in Canada. Tra Chrysler e Meredith esiste gia' una collaborazione nell'ambito delle pubblicazioni personalizzate. Il team di Meredith, a supporto del gruppo automobilistico, avra' quale sede principale Detroit.

Le immatricolazioni delle auto italiane nel mondo: www.carsitaly.net

Link al commento

Riguardo all'ipotesi di Marchionne che potrebbe lasciare FIAT per dedicarsi esclusivamente a Chrysler (o viceversa).

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Sergio Marchionne believes he can keep up his transatlantic commute for two years before something would have to be done about his dual role as head of Italy's Fiat (FIA.MI) and Chrysler.

"At some point in time, we have to bring clarity to this," Marchionne told reporters on Monday after delivering remarks to a think-tank audience on the need to shrink the European auto industry and take decisive action at Chrysler.

"Right now I work seven days a week -- I work 24/7. That's all I do. And that's OK for a period of time," Marchionne said, noting that his hands-on presence is vital to transforming the U.S. automaker.

"This cannot go on forever," Marchionne allowed.

While he suggested a solution to his Detroit-Milan commute would have to be found within 24 months, he was more candid on the topic of rationalizing the European car market.

Clad in a dark sweater and tieless blue checked shirt, Marchionne firmly told a room full of suit-clad Washington policy and political insiders at the Peterson Institute for International Economics that European governments, unlike the Obama administration, have mishandled the car crisis.

Global auto overcapacity, especially in Europe, is a primary reason for the need for consolidation and other tough measures.

"The need for rationalization is now undeniable," Marchionne said, noting that the objectives on both sides of the Atlantic should be the same but it appears Europe lacks the political will and the vision to take meaningful steps.

"The direction taken in the United States has confronted the problem head-on. Real and significant measures have been taken to rationalize production."

The U.S. government forced bankruptcy restructuring at General Motors GM.UL and Chrysler this year and facilitated Fiat's role to lead Chrysler.

Government intervention in Europe, he said, has been regionalized and incremental. In European Union member states have concentrated help within their own borders.

"These unilateral interventions are by their very nature dangerous because they put a few players in a position of advantage while the remainder, such as Fiat, are forced to compete with their hands tied behind their backs," Marchionne said. "All of this is being done in a common market."

Marchionne cited French intervention to protect factory jobs, but a more prominent case was Germany's run-in with European Union regulators in October over a proposal to bail out GM's Opel unit. Fiat at one point wanted a piece of Opel, which GM decided to keep. Marchionne called GM's decision the best outcome for the industry.

"It needs to be owned by a global auto manufacturer," Marchionne said.

While he said barriers are hard to break down in Europe, the transformation at Chrysler has been swift and decisive. The "cultural divide" is gone and the transfusion is well under way. Expectations are realistic but the process exhibits urgency.

"I hate to disappoint people waiting for the phenomenal marketshare numbers coming out of Chrysler," Marchionne said. "The effort is not to be underestimated. They know they are on their last leg. They (Chrysler organization) are not going to get another chance."

Fonte: Chrysler/Fiat CEO OK with two hats for now | Reuters

Alfiat Bravetta senza pomello con 170 cavalli asmatici che vanno a broda; pack "Terrone Protervo" (by Cosimo) contro lo sguardo da triglia. Questa è la "culona".

Link al commento