Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

12195110915601079_026.jpg

The Nissan Murano crossover's appeal to European buyers will be hugely enhanced in September with the addition of a diesel engine to the line-up. The introduction of the diesel version comes just as Nissan's luxury arm Infiniti, announced the European launch of a new V6 turbo diesel co-developed with Renault for the M sedan and FX / EX SUVs.

Oddly enough though, Nissan opted for an enhanced version of its 2.5-liter dCi four-cylinder diesel for the Murano instead of the group's new 3.0-liter V6 that made its way under the hood of the facelifted 2010 Pathfinder and Navara.

In the Murano, Nissan's 2.5 dCi benefits from a series of upgrades including a new direct injection system which operates at 2,000 bar, up from 1,800 bar, a redesigned cylinder head with parallel port and a new variable nozzle turbo (VNT) with electric control rather than the previous hydraulic system.

The result is an overall output of 190-horsepower and 450Nm or 332 lb-ft of peak torque. The four-pot diesel is offered exclusively with a six-speed automatic gearbox with power being transmitted to the road via Nissan's ALL MODE 4x4-i system.

Performance and economy specs are to be announced closer to the sale date of the Murano 2.5dCi in September.

carscoop

Arriva anche un diesel interessante per la nuova Murano.

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Ci voleva, col V6 a benzina è invendibile da noi. Interessanti i valori di coppia e potenza.

"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

Charles Bukowski (Women)

Link al commento

Speriamo venga ben pubblicizzato... Odio vedere per strada sempre più suv ma almeno, se proprio ci devono essere, che siano belli! e questo Murano IMHO lo è molto ;)

Vero.. peccato per alcuni interventi IMHO poco indovinati col restyling

Link al commento

Il Murano piace anche a me, ed è l'unico SUV che apprezzo insieme al CX-7 e al vecchio Infiniti FX.

Si ipotizza qualcosa sui prezzi?

"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

Charles Bukowski (Women)

Link al commento

ok, ma tra questa e un Touareg (per non citare i dinosauri premiumm) non c'e partita imho.

Questa come interni sta a touareg (vecchio o nuovo) come l'interno di giulietta sta alle C premiumm:):)

Ma come per giulietta se nissan vuol vendere finalmente un pò di murano dovrà darsi una calmata coi prezzi sulla diesel e magari proporre anche una versione un pò meno full-opt.

Forse sto 2500 4 cilindri derivato da quelli per i "commerciali" non sia poi il massimo e inoltre sto murano pur bello è meno riuscito esteticamente della splendida prima serie.

Modificato da Stefano73

Senza cuore saremmo solo macchine.......

Link al commento