Vai al contenuto

Agli appassionati di Top Gear...

Messaggi Raccomandati:

BBC News - Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear host, suspended by BBC after 'fracas'

Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson has been suspended by the BBC "following a fracas" with a producer.

The corporation said the 54-year-old presenter had been suspended "pending an investigation".

"No one else has been suspended. Top Gear will not be broadcast this Sunday," it said.

Clarkson was given what he called his "final warning" last May after claims he used a racist word while filming the popular BBC motoring show.

At the time, he said the BBC had told him he would be sacked if he made "one more offensive remark, anywhere, at any time".

The BBC gave no further details on the current incident involving Clarkson, and said it would not be making any further statements at this time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beschleunigung ist, wenn die Tränen der Ergriffenheit waagrecht zum Ohr hin abfliessen

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Davvero in BBC stanno decidendo di rinunciare a questo?

Top Gear's wild ride - 60 Minutes Videos - CBS News

a 350 milioni di spettatori?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento

Report: Clarkson Threw A Punch At Producer, Two More Episodes Postponed

Report: Clarkson Threw A Punch At Producer, Two More Episodes Postponed

yrzagbyqkketdqgewawz.png

Patrick George

kfdfrhkvj0gmzcmlgzwe.jpg

Now we find out exactly what went down with the "fracas" that got Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson suspended from the show: he apparently aimed a punch at a producer. Also, more of this season's episodes have been postponed.

Radio Times reports Clarkson threw a punch at a male producer during an altercation last week. The alleged fight was only reported to the BBC yesterday. There's no indication who the producer was at the moment, though that term is a wide umbrella on Top Gear.

In addition, while the BBC already confirmed this Sunday's episode has been postponed, Radio Times has learned the remaining two episodes of the season will also be postponed until an investigation into the matter is completed.

More on this as we get it.

:pen:

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Ho appreso adesso la notizia... per me davvero triste.

Probabilmente è la fine di Top Gear, in questi ultimi anni hanno ricevuto sempre più critiche perché "razzisti", "omofobi", "maschilisti", ecc.

Onestamente preferisco un JC onesto e che dice quello che pensa, al finto perbenismo dilagante che circonda la nostra società dove basta dire "A" che subito ti appiccicano un'etichetta a caso :roll:

Link al commento

C'ha una certa età, già fa fatica a salire e scendere dalle supercar, ce lo vedo poco a fare a pugni

sì ma è inglese, voglio dire, le risse post-alcol le hanno inventate a quelle latitudini. Che J.C. sia un coglione lo si sapeva da un pezzo, però fa parte del personaggio ed è quello che finora ha funzionato... mi piacerebbe sapere cosa ne pensano gli altri 2.

Mazda MX-5 20th anniversary "barbone edition" - Tutto quello che scrivo è IMHO

k21x8z.png

Link al commento

Victim Of Wild Jeremy Clarkson Attack May Have Been Identified

Victim Of Wild Jeremy Clarkson Attack May Have Been Identified

17r6t7v01bqcigif.jpg

Jason Torchinsky

kbm5ayhiljiqrtzilgec.gif

According to the admittedly not 100% reliable source the Mirror, the Top Gear producer who was attacked by a wild Jeremy Clarkson is 36 year old Oisin Tymon. Tymon has been an assistant producer on Top Gear since 2008, and the recent incident of talent-on-producer violence was caused by a late dinner. Really, Clarkson? A late dinner?23

Again, at this point all of this is alleged, but a few basic facts are being reported on a number of sites: the punching victim was Assistant Producer Oisin Tymon, and the Clarkson decided to punch him because his dinner was late. According to the Mirror:

It is claimed the host, 54, saw red with Tymon, 36, for not getting him dinner in time after filming for the BBC show in Newcastle.

A source said: "Jeremy saw red over a catering issue. He just snapped."Now, I get that after a long day of shooting and mucking about with cars one's likely to be tired and hungry, especially a fairly substantial fellow like Jeremy Clarkson. But basic human dignity says you don't punch some poor bastard doing his job to feed your ass over a "catering issue."

Unless that "catering issue" involves substituting your Gardenburger with a steaming dog turd on a gluten-free whole-grain bun, there's absolutely no catering-related reason anyone as pampered as Jeremy Clarkson should strike anyone. Period.

If this all proves to be true then, no matter how much I enjoy watching the big lug on TV, I have to say, come on, man. Stop being such a ridiculous, colossal toddler. If Clarkson has any dignity at all he'll make it up to this guy doing his job in some magnanimous, personal way.

If Clarkson is really smart, he can parlay this into a lucrative Snickers ad or something.

So, he may have punched a guy because his food was late. Ridiculous, if this proves accurate. Is there more to this than we're getting now? We'll keep you updated.

:pen::lol:

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento