Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 45
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Non ti disperare.

Anche se non ti piace pensarlo, in quegli anni i Jap si ispiravano all'Italia, e chiedevano consulenza ai nostri stilisti, specialmente Bertone.

ma lo so benissimo, però per fare questo concept, si solo ispirati alla loro produzione (a loro volta ispirata a qualla italiana? probabile),non di certo a 3/4 di gamma fiat, hanno tirato fuori anche la 124 spider :shock:..

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 1 anno fa...
Nissan IDx is dead but its styling could live on

Nissan North America's Vice President of Product Planning has revealed the chances of seeing a production version of the IDx concept are virtually non-existent.

Speaking to The Truth About Cars, Pierre Loing said “Small, sporty cars are very attractive for consumers but not in huge numbers." The executive also revealed the company can't shrink down the platform that underpins the 370Z, so a production version of the IDx would require the development on a new rear-wheel drive platform. In the end, he said "the volumes of a small, sporty car are not enough to justify the investment."

While the IDx is effectively dead, Loing wouldn't rule out the possibility of see the concept's styling on another model. As he explained "... that kind of retro 510-inspired design was very well received in Japan and in the U.S. and to some extent in Europe as well. So, yeah, that could be an option – among other ones, it could be an option."

WCF Nissan IDx is dead but its styling could live on

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social