Vai al contenuto

[Vecchia] I Prossimi Modelli Alfa Romeo (Notizie)

The Summarizer

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 7,1k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Nuova presentazione:

http://www.fiatspa.com/it-IT/investor_relations/investors/presentazioni/FiatDocuments/2011/Investor_meetings_NewYork_Nov_29_30_2011.pdf

Slide 16 Alfa Romeo

- Conferma di "marchio globale" entro 3 anni

- Conferma 4 C prima macchina che entra Stati uniti

APHRODITE, DIVA DI BELLEZZA, AMORE E VOGLIA PARLA PERFETTAMENTE ITALIANA!!!

(Parliamo di macchine italiane, eh!)

Life is too short to drive german cars!!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

APHRODITE, DIVA DI BELLEZZA, AMORE E VOGLIA PARLA PERFETTAMENTE ITALIANA!!!

(Parliamo di macchine italiane, eh!)

Life is too short to drive german cars!!

Link al commento

Scusate l'OT, ma nel PDF per la Maserati si parla di:

:pen: Che cosa sono i segmenti I ed H? Io mi fermo al segmento F.. :mrgreen:

dovrebbero essere i segmenti corrispondenti ai SUV/fuoristrada e alle coupe'...;)

''l'Alfa Romeo,non e' un semplice marchio come tanti,ma una filosofia di vita e di pensiero...o c'e l'hai nel sangue questa filosofia o non la potrai mai capire e carpire...''

Link al commento

Alfa Romeo comes to China, but will it Sell?

Alfa Romeo debuted as a brand on the Guangzhou Auto Show and they brought… only two cars, and a concept car. Those were the MiTo, the Giulietta and the 4C. Sales have to begin sometime in 2012. Fiat doesn’t have a working joint venture in China, production at the new Guangzhou-Fiat jv is still at least two years away, so all Alfa’s will be imported and therefore expensive. Will the Chinese buy them?

Chinese car buyers are very much willing to pay a premium for an imported car, but only if it is a premium car. Is Alfa premium enough to get the extra money out of Chinese pockets? I think not. The Alfa Romeo brand might be famous in Europe but it is not in China. Fiat so has to start from zero to built the Alfa-brand in China. That takes time, a lot of time.

The MiTo then. Not a chance. The only brands that can ask a premium for a small imported car are Mini, Volkswagen (Beetle) and Audi (A1). Volkswagen and Audi are strong and long established names in China and Mini is distributed through BMW’s dealer-network.

The Giulietta. Slightly bigger chance because it is a beautiful car. But it is even less premium than the MiTo, same problem with the unknown brand and there is no sedan, which you need in China, especially in the Giulietta’s segment.

4C. Well, yes. Chinese car buyers love everything fast and expensive. Too bad the 4C does not yet exist, and knowing the way Fiat develops cars it won’t hit the market in at least two years.

Then there is the small problem of a dealer network. Fiat doesn’t really have one. They will likely use the Guangzhou Auto network for the time being. And that indeed, ain’t exactly premium either.

Conclusion: forget it, stay in Italy ’till the joint venture is running like a baby. To end this story and prove my point:

Yez you saw that right, those bad Chinese journalists are comparing the MiTo with a bloody rabbit. Not a good start…

Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.