Vai al contenuto

FCA - Product Plan (Notizie - Riassunto a pag. 1)

Messaggi Raccomandati:

http://www.autonews.com/article/20150730/OEM/150739987/fcas-q2-profit-rises-69-on-strong-nafta-sales

Direttamente dalla conference call con gli analisti:

In a conference call with analysts, CEO Sergio Marchionne clarified the ramifications of FCA’s consent order with NHTSA. He said that the repurchase program covering some Ram trucks involves a maximum of about 175,000 vehicles that have not yet been repaired, and said that the overall costs were not expected to top $20 million.Marchionne also said that there were “no excuses” for FCA’s failure to comply with NHTSA’s reporting requirements less than 100 percent of the time, and said the company has an “obligation” to deliver safe vehicles to its customers.

In other comments, Marchionne said:

• Efforts to improve North American margins had been successful, but more work is needed to catch up to rivals Ford Motor Co. and General Motors. “We have a long way to go to close the [North American margin gap] with our competitors.” But Marchionne cautioned investors “not to fall in love with these numbers as to what this machine can produce” when markets turn downward.

• Negotiations with the UAW are progressing in their early stages, and that FCA believes that a two-tier wage structure is not sustainable. “We’re playing this game for the long term, and that message has been shared fully with the UAW and [President] Dennis Williams.” Marchionne predicted FCA and the UAW will reach an agreement. “I don’t think that we’ll get past the September deadline and fail. That is sincerely my hope.”

• FCA is not postponing future products, but is “being incredibly careful on development of the new pickup truck, given the competitive nature of that segment.” Marchionne did repeat that the next-generation Grand Cherokee is being postponed for further development.

• The company hasn’t changed its capital expenditure plans for the reintroduction of Alfa Romeo globally, but said FCA is looking at sharing the platform that it has developed for the Alfa Giulia “with other rear-wheel drive” brands.

• FCA had “no immediate plans of divestiture” for its Magneti Marelli parts unit, but said that “there may come a time in the future,” but not in the coming months, when Magneti Marelli “may find it useful to develop its own strategy.”

• The slowdown of sales of imported vehicles in China “is a permanent shift” that is affecting Maserati and Jeep, but that should be offset by planned local production in China beginning later this year of the Jeep Cherokee and later the Jeep Renegade.

• FCA can survive a significant North American downturn when it comes. “We’ll survive 14 [million SAAR] in positive numbers.”

• Ram has effectively “sold out” of its 3.0-liter EcoDiesel diesel engine in the Ram 1500, which is limited by engine availability.

:D

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Tirate fuori gli ombrelli... prevedo una pioggia di me**a.

non è una novità: la piattaforma è stata studiata per poi essere utilizzata modificata su dodge, chrysler ed eventualmente maserati. L’hanno dichiarato fin dall’inizio.

CI SEDEMMO DALLA PARTE DEL TORTO VISTO CHE TUTTI GLI ALTRI POSTI ERANO OCCUPATI

Link al commento

non è una novità: la piattaforma è stata studiata per poi essere utilizzata modificata su dodge, chrysler ed eventualmente maserati. L’hanno dichiarato fin dall’inizio.

And Jeep too ;).

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

11825055_10153538738094066_3828820467480866919_n.png?oh=64c7cb6521f4915866b4a88328bd887f&oe=565311A2

Meno male che fino a pochi giorni fa c'erano i gufi che millantavano una FCA in perdita e con enormi debiti, poveri loro...

Link al commento

scusate l'ignoranza in materia di economia (e non solo) qual'è il dato più importante tra tutti questi?

Non esiste un dato più importante di un altro ihmo. I margini in aumento sul mercato nafta è sicuramente una buona notizia, perchè in precedenza questi non erano soddisfacenti.

http://ilmalpaese.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/fiat-marchionne-linghiotto-operai.jpg

Firma editata dallo staff: dimensioni non consentite, verificare i formati utilizzabili elencati nel regolamento

Link al commento

A dire il vero non ho seguito molto la cosa, però credevo che Giorgio fosse un'esclusiva Alfa.

Link al commento

Non vedo dove sia il problema. Se il pianale della 75 l'avessero passato a Maserati, allora la 75 sarebbe stata una Maserati?

Bisogna sempre cercare il pelo nell'uovo...

Link al commento

sta scritto sulle tavole sacre del talebanesimo alfista

comandamento numero uno : tutto quello che è di alfa non sarà mai su altre vetture, tutto quello che è su altre vetture non sarà mai su alfa :mrgreen:

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.