Vai al contenuto

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Il ceo di AMG, Tobias Moers ha confermato l'arrivo della variante Black Series dell'appena presentata GT.

Mercedes-Benz and AMG have announced a Black Series version of the recently introducedAMG GT will be launched.About a week ago we found out from AMG boss Tobias Moers the AMG GT will be available in Mercedes-Benz's lineup for 7-8 years and that it will be offered in a few additional variants. Talking to EVO at the Paris Motor Show, Moers has confirmed a Black Seriesderivative is in the pipeline but refused to specify an approximate launch date.

Before a range-topping Black Series, the AMG GT will get other versions and according toEVO the first one to see the light of production day will probably be an open-top modelexpected to come out sometime in 2015. This estimation contradicts a report issued byCar & Driver saying that although the AMG GT Roadster is "virtually complete", the model won't be green-lighted for production because Mercedes-Benz is afraid such a model would cannibalize sales of other open-air models.

Chances are the Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series will probably come out around 2018.

WCF

Ha inoltre specificato che il ciclo di vita della nuova GT sarà di 7-8 anni.

Dubbi per la roadster, EVO la da per certa, Car & Driver la da come virtualmente pronta ma improbabile causa potenziale cannibalismo interno.

Modificato da superkappa125

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 5 mesi fa...
Inviato (modificato)
I hope you enjoy the first photos of the AMG GT Black Series shot by us.

Also hope it´s ok if i publish them here this way, otherwise please tell me if not.

Spied: Mercedes-AMG GT Gets Hardcore With New Black Series

Best,

Andreas

CarPix

Easy mode: put the link between the %7Boption%7D code!

Even if we have a more complex input system I find the good old codes quicker to use.

We also have a good topics' list for our Rumors and Spies section.

Modificato da Touareg 2.5

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento

Mi auguro che non facciano una tamarrata in stile SLS :)

Temo che le tue speranze siano mal riposte........:afraid:

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...
Urca però! :ammic:

Mercedes-AMG-GT-Black-Series-8.jpg

Il posteriore pare da urlo... il frontale meno.

Some guys they just give up living

And start dying little by little, piece by piece

Some guys come home from work and wash up

Then go racin' in the street

Link al commento

• 2 mesi fa...

What Is Mercedes-AMG Cooking Up Next?

Mercedes-AMG is promising something fast is coming. Based on the soundtrack and basic common sense, that something will have a V8.
At this point it’s hard to tell exactly what AMG is on about, but we know that a Black Series version of the AMG GT is one the way. That seems a bit early given how recently the GT was released, but here’s hoping. In the meantime, posit your theories below.

What Is Mercedes-AMG Cooking Up Next?
Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.