Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

11 ore fa, __P scrive:

Questa Octa credo sia una sorta di risposta LR alla G AMG 4x42, per cui il V8 non poteva non esserci.

magari mi sbaglio, ma la Defender v8 attuale non monta ancora il 5 litri con compressore?

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Perchè è una auto pazzesca nel fuoristrada (ne ho usata una giusto il week scorso sul fango), dove la coppia del 6L diesel è tutto quello che serve per andare ovunque.
V8 è solo più pesante, più assetata, più inquinante, senza alcun benefizio, visto che su strada con quei pesi e quell'altezza da terra dei cavalli non te ne fai nulla.

Edit: aggiungo una bella foto di una discesa di 30 gradi fatta sul fango, deliziosamente bene

Defender.thumb.jpg.b8ea1cf08d738399b19af6011f0959ba.jpg

Dove ci son le dune consigliano tutti i V8, io poi ci andavo col Pajero V6 però effettivamente in quel caso è utile avere tanta potenza.
  • Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

41 minuti fa, ILM4rcio scrive:

Dove ci son le dune consigliano tutti i V8, io poi ci andavo col Pajero V6 però effettivamente in quel caso è utile avere tanta potenza.

Può essere, nel deserto non sono mai andato, ma rimane il maggiore peso che non aiuta di certo a galleggiare sulla sabbia.

Link al commento

On 29/3/2024 at 09:34, savio.79 scrive:

Ora vogliamo un meme con la Landie immersa nelle scenografie del recente film campione di incassi 😜

Non sarà un meme, però fa ridere😏

maxresdefault.jpg

On 29/3/2024 at 09:46, AlexMi scrive:

Può essere, nel deserto non sono mai andato, ma rimane il maggiore peso che non aiuta di certo a galleggiare sulla sabbia.

L'unica auto che se la cava con poca potenza difatti e la Jimny, altrimenti le altre tendono a piantarsi in mezzo alla salita perchè è fondamentalmente tutta questione di inerzia.

Quelli che van per la maggiore li sono i Land Cruiser ed i Patrol col V8 e adesso si iniziano a vedere i Defender che però costano un botto rispetto agli altri due (almeno il doppio)

Link al commento

On 2/4/2024 at 11:04, ILM4rcio scrive:

Non sarà un meme, però fa ridere😏

maxresdefault.jpg

L'unica auto che se la cava con poca potenza difatti e la Jimny, altrimenti le altre tendono a piantarsi in mezzo alla salita perchè è fondamentalmente tutta questione di inerzia.

Quelli che van per la maggiore li sono i Land Cruiser ed i Patrol col V8 e adesso si iniziano a vedere i Defender che però costano un botto rispetto agli altri due (almeno il doppio)

Vero. I Prado v8 li usano anche per i turisti per fare dune bashing. E sono super comodi comunque oltre che abbastanza economici li.

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento

• 4 settimane fa...

DEF_OCTA_25MY_TD_250424_03_MOAB.jpeg.74b596816300299013a245a0fca53d94.jpegDEF_OCTA_25MY_TD_250424_04_MOAB.jpeg.279396f8fb7104c72329369305017868.jpegDEF_OCTA_25MY_TD_250424_01_MOAB.jpeg.05da51ea8815cd305a7f29d15d5c92f7.jpegDEF_OCTA_25MY_TD_250424_02_MOAB.jpg.81b84bc59c70cd3d310bd4de38176ca9.jpgDEF_OCTA_25MY_TD_250424_05_ARJEPLOG.jpeg.943091040087524991254a092a24a44a.jpeg

GROUNDBREAKING NEW DEFENDER OCTA WILL BE REVEALED ON 3 JULY, FOLLOWING EXCLUSIVE CLIENT PREVIEW EVENTS

• Defender OCTA, the new high-performance all terrain hero, will be revealed on 3 July 2024
  • Immersive preview events around the world will allow clients to reserve and configure their groundbreaking V8 Twin Turbo Defender OCTA ahead of the global reveal
  • Exclusivity is assured with limited cars coming to markets in first production year
  • Prospective clients interested in purchasing one of the first Defender OCTAs should register for one of the global Defender Elements preview events, by contacting their retailer now
  • Visit www.landrover.com/defender to find your nearest Defender retailer
  • Official testing and development film released today showcases punishing three-year performance and durability programme, spanning race tracks, rally stages and rock crawls

New Defender OCTA, the high-performance all-terrain hero from original British adventure brand Defender, will be revealed on 3 July 2024, following a series of exclusive client preview events and the completion of its exhaustive testing and development programme.

Ahead of the global reveal, prospective clients for the first year’s Defender OCTA allocation are invited to register for one of seven exclusive Defender Elements events in private locations around the world – from the UK, Germany and Italy in Europe, to the United States, Dubai and Japan. 

These preview events will give privileged early access to the toughest, most capable and luxurious Defender ever, enabling clients to finalise the specification of their desired Defender OCTA in a relaxed and informal environment.

A curated and immersive journey will take clients through the innovations that underpin Defender OCTA’s extreme all-terrain performance capabilities – including award-winning1 6D Dynamics suspension technology – as well as its tough luxury material choices, striking exterior and interior design enhancements, and the options available to make every adventure epic.

Defender OCTA will be synonymous with mastering epic adventures in heightened luxury. That adventure starts with the Defender Elements events. Each venue and experience reflects the iconic Defender DNA in an authentic and original way and I can’t wait to welcome the first clients to begin their Defender OCTA journeys with us.

MARK CAMERON
MANAGING DIRECTOR, DEFENDER

The V8 Twin Turbo mild-hybrid petrol Defender OCTA will offer an unparalleled breadth of capability, comfort and composure, whether on-road or off-road. As a result it has been subjected to the most extreme testing and development programme in Defender history. 

The official testing and development film released today showcases the range of locations and punishing terrains visited by Defender OCTA engineers over the past three years, to prove it lives up to its billing as the toughest and most durable model in the unstoppable Defender family.

Defender OCTA engineers have conducted more than 13,960 additional tests, on top of the standard Defender testing regime, spanning high-performance handling and durability at Germany’s Nürburgring Nordschleife, wet asphalt at Ladoux in France, ice in Sweden, arduous rally raid stages at Lastours in France, sand deserts in Dubai, plus Moab rock crawls in Utah, USA. Defender OCTA has also conquered every extreme trail at JLR’s legendary Eastnor test facility in the UK.

Prospective clients interesting in purchasing one of the first Defender OCTAs should register for one of the global Defender Elements preview events, by contacting their retailer now. Find your nearest Defender retailer at www.landrover.com/defender 

Modificato da j

1486064684650356737.gif.a00f8cace62773a93b9739b2906757ee.gif

Link al commento