Vai al contenuto

KimKardashian

Messaggi Raccomandati:

On 22/7/2020 at 16:32, giangi.1970 scrive:

È la nuova Compass x l'India
Anche 7 posti

☏ 5024D_EEA ☏

Onestamente spero che non sia un ISO MERCEDES con un tablet lungo di plastica..su jeep serve solidità e praticità, i fronzoli li lascerei agli altri...

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

This being a prototype vehicle, of course, it won’t have everything that the production-spec model will be equipped with. That being said, we see that this Compass is missing its full-digital gauge cluster. The move is coming to most of the Jeep lineup over the next few years.

While most of the dash is covered, we do see a new Uconnect 5-based head unit, that looks more like a tablet system found on some European-based models.  According to our sources, the new Compass will offer a new infotainment system and might offer something even bigger than the current optional 8.4-inch system. The system would fit in a vertical-position like the 12-inch Uconnect system found on the Ram 1500. This screen looks smaller and places buttons horizontally across the bottom of the screen. We expect this will be the new standard screen for the refresh.

We do know that several new technologies will be available on the 2022 Jeep Compass, such as upgraded advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) functionality. The new ADAS features will allow the updated Compass to come with Level 2 autonomy and feature additional standard safety and security content such as highway assist system, traffic jam assist system, traffic sign recognition, lane keep assist, active blind spot assist, driver attention alert, and driver attention alert. Compass will also feature standard full-speed forward collision warning-plus as well. A new 360-degree Surround View Camera with bird’s-eye perspective of the vehicle will also join the lineup to allow, ensuring the driver of what is around their surroundings.

Expect new HVAC controls, an all-new vent design to go more along with the design theme of the upcoming 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and redesigned door panels to give the interior of the 2022 Jeep Compass a fresh look going into the new model year.

https://moparinsiders.com/caught-autocar-india-catches-the-2022-jeep-compass-interior/

On 7/26/2020 at 7:09 PM, Lightman said:

Onestamente spero che non sia un ISO MERCEDES con un tablet lungo di plastica..su jeep serve solidità e praticità, i fronzoli li lascerei agli altri...

From what I've seen infotainment screen and vent integration will be ala Volvo. It's definitely vertical. 

• Mi Piace 2
Link al commento

3 minuti fa, Bare scrive:

https://moparinsiders.com/caught-autocar-india-catches-the-2022-jeep-compass-interior/

From what I've seen infotainment screen and vent integration will be ala Volvo. It's definitely vertical. 

I just hope they won't make disappear any phisycal buttons.
It's ok ISO volvo with vertical tablet but i'd like to see some climate buttons below it, just like in RAM 1500.
I've driven some of the new volvos, nothing to say about comfort but they lack of pragmatism, setting the climate  was horrible...don't get me wrong, after a bit you get used to it, but on a Jeep i'd see it too "chic".
So, for me a layout RAM 1500-ISO would be the perfect fit.

Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...

noto con piacere che il pezzo cromato lungo la fiancata qui è in nero opaco, ma forse è disponibile così anche adesso.

per il resto? fari posteriori diversi? modificati paraurti posteriore e portellone?

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.