Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

On 21/4/2017 at 18:40, J-Gian dice:

Un po' quello che mi aspettavo: EGR intasate e DPF che rigenerano a manetta, inquinando l'olio o intasandosi. 

Articolo completo:  Richiamo Volkswagen: i problemi ai motori diesel dopo l'aggiornamento

Come volevasi dimostrare........alla faccia dei video che giravano in rete dopo gli aggiornamenti dove alcuni sostenevano che non fosse cambiato nulla, anzi addirittura miglioramenti,si si .....auguri

BEAUTIFUL IS NOT ENOUGHT....................

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 3 settimane fa...

http://it.reuters.com/article/topNews/idITKCN18C2B5-OITTP

Ue avvierà procedura contro Italia per dispositivi emissioni Fca, dice Handelsblatt

martedì 16 maggio 2017 19:54

(Reuters) - La Commissione Ue ritiene che l'Italia abbia ignorato volontariamente i dispositivi illegali di manipolazione delle emissioni nelle auto diesel di Fiat Chrysler e lancerà domani una procedura contro il Paese.

Lo scrive il giornale tedesco Handelsblatt che riporta che non è stato possibile ottenere un commento né da Fca né dal governo italiano.

E allora vedremo domani; sono proprio curioso.....:mrgreen:

Modificato da pennellotref

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

http://europe.autonews.com/article/20170516/COPY/305169926/eu-to-investigate-italy-over-handling-of-fiat-emissions-case-report

EU to investigate Italy over handling of Fiat emissions case, report says

Emma Thomasson 
Reuters
May 16, 2017 19:58 CET

BERLIN -- The European Commission plans to launch infringement proceedings against the Italian government over its handling of an emission-cheating investigation into Fiat Chrysler, German daily Handelsblatt reported on Tuesday.

The Commission accuses Italy of ignoring the installation of so-called cheat devices to manipulate emission levels in diesel cars at Fiat. No comment from Fiat or the Italian government was available, the newspaper reported.

Italy's transport minister said in February that new tests carried out on FCA found no illegal engine software.

"Germany’s Transport Minister Alexander Dobrindt has frequently accused Fiat Chrysler of test cheating at its diesel engines unit, but the accusations were always rebuffed by the carmaker and the Italian government," the article said.

Quindi è accertato l'uso del barbatrucco ! :oddio: Italia Mafia/Pizza/Mandolino....e Barbatrucchi of course :mrgreen:

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Aggiornamento al precedente articolo:

BRUSSELS -- The European Union plans to launch legal action against Italy for failing to properly police allegations of emissions-test cheating by Fiat Chrysler following the Volkswagen scandal, EU sources said.

EU officials have become increasingly frustrated with what they see as governments colluding with the powerful car industry and the legal move is the biggest stick the European Commission has available to force nations to clamp down on diesel cars that spew out polluting nitrogen oxide (NOx).

EU regulators say Italy has failed to convince them that the so-called defeat devices used to modulate emissions on its vehicles outside of narrow testing conditions are justified.

"They (Italian authorities) still need to provide additional information that would convince us that the devices used in Fiat models are justified and can therefore be considered legal," one EU source said.

Germany newspaper Handelsblatt reported on the case earlier Tuesday.

Italy's transport ministry was not immediately available for comment. In February, it said new tests carried out on Fiat Chrysler vehicles found no illegal engine software.

Defeat devices have been illegal under EU law since 2007. Their use has come under renewed scrutiny following Volkswagen's admission that it used software to mask real-world NOx emissions, which are blamed for respiratory illnesses and early deaths.

European carmakers have argued they are not doing anything wrong, citing an exemption that allows them to turn off emission control systems when necessary for safety or to protect engines.

Last December, the Commission launched cases against five nations, including Germany, Britain and Spain, for failing to police the car industry adequately.

Despite the accusations leveled against its own carmakers, Germany has accused Italy's Fiat Chrysler of using an illegal device to scale back emission controls after 22 minutes -- just longer than official tests.

After Italy rejected Germany's allegations of hidden software on the Fiat 500X, Fiat Doblo and Jeep Renegade models, Berlin asked Brussels to mediate in the dispute. That mediation ended without fanfare in March.

Under the current system, which the Commission is trying to overhaul, national regulators approve new cars and alone have the power to police manufacturers. But once a vehicle is approved in one country, it can be sold throughout the bloc.

Wednesday's notice will be the first step in EU infringement procedures, designed to ensure the bloc's 28 member states abide by EU-wide regulations.

If member states fail to respond convincingly, Brussels can take them to the EU court in Luxembourg. 

Quindi, se ho ben capito, la mediazione tra Italia e Germania della Commissione  si è conclusa con successo, dato che come sappiamo la Germania ha accettato le argomentazioni dell'Italia. Però ora, a distanza di qualche mese, la stessa Commissione ci dice che ha scherzato, che la cosa va bene alla Germania ma non all'UE e che l'Italia è, per il momento almeno, dalla parte del torto. Della serie, "vai avanti tu che io, a termini di legge, non posso". Bene, proprio bene.......Evviva la certezza del diritto e dell'osservanza del medesimo. Hanno fatto bene gli inglesi ! Voglio proprio vedere chi alla fine farà la figura di merda.

• Mi Piace 3

Link al commento

Roba da matti, ma come mai continuano a rompere? Vogliono assolutamente trascinare nella melma il Gruppozzo?

A che pro poi, se in tv già ricominciano gli spot dei TIDIAI perché come sappiamo alla mega-truffa non ci ha fatto caso nessuno

• Mi Piace 1

Di questi ne vendono a secchiate.

Vedrete.

[scritto in data 18 Luglio 2013 - Riferito a Jeep Cherokee]

Link al commento

si vede come al solito chi ha peso in conmissione europea...continuassero cosi bloccherei le vendite vag in suolo italico fino alla risoluzione "reale" del dieselgate...penso che ad un certo punto lo stato debba tutelare le proprie industrie...e qui si stanno veramente comportando da pagliacci...

• Mi Piace 3
Link al commento

Non può che essere una bufala comunque. Gli unici test ufficiali svolti sono quelli svolti in Italia, e non hanno trovato niente. Quando qualche ente governativo riconosciuto troverà qualcosa potranno considerare di confrontare i test con quelli italiani (che finora sono gli unici che fanno testo). Se veramente fosse vero quello che hanno scritto, significa che c'è veramente una dittatura della Germania e a questo punto dobbiamo abbandonare questa Unione malata prima possibile, e magari ricostituirla con gli stati interessati, lasciando fuori i tedeschi e i loro amici.

• Mi Piace 2
Link al commento