Vai al contenuto

AlfaRomeo Brera...topic ufficiale.

Meg85...

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Dio Bon di colore Blu è un'altra macchina! ONLY BLUE PLEASE! Tipo quella che ha in foto Taurus...

Ehy, Taurus... ma come mai in firma a te sembra sepre un macchinone qualsiasi cosa ci metti? Fai fare le foto a qualche fotografo per calendari di donne? :D

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 1,4k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

sai cosa?

è che su brera abbiamo già discusso molto in lungo e in largo...

più di 200 pagine prima...

adesso in n paio di giorni ne abbiamo tirate fuori una 50ina...

servirebbe ulteriore materiale per discutere...prezzi-abbinamenti cromatici etc etc...

ASX 1.8 4WD Cleartec Intense Panoramic Luxury & Navi White

Link al commento

però forse QUEL blu in realtà è QUESTO blu (considera che l'immagine è promozionale: si vede che è virata in blu!)

gp_alfabrerabem_188.jpg

Se il blu è veramente carico allora sì è bella; però se è quello della prova ungherese, allora... insomma, non mi piace molto! :?

non non c'entra nulla questa tonalita' con quella delle foto della promotion e depliant...

Link al commento

Not so good reviews for Brera-heavy-not so good performances,excelent traction but not so fun to drive behaviour..A friend of mine has driven 159 3.2 and Brera 3.2 in baloco...the 3.2 of Brera sounds better than 159's and exactly like the old 3.2...Also the 2.2JTS sounds like the old 2.0TS...he was dissapointed by Q4...excelent HANDLING but neutral driving behaviour and not RWD like the 4wd of WRX-EVO....it is very difficult to make it behave like a rwd....smooth gearbox but both 159/Brera are heavy and so they dont have competitive performances....Fantastic build quality/roll quality but in general he thinks that 156 was sportier than 159,but 159 does not understeers and it is a better car in overall....Italians think that their main rival(in sales) for Brera is new Audi TT.

Reviews...

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,12929-1857816,00.html

http://www.channel4.com/4car/road-tests/A/alfaromeo/brera05-/index.html

Link al commento

Not so good reviews for Brera-heavy-not so good performances,excelent traction but not so fun to drive behaviour..A friend of mine has driven 159 3.2 and Brera 3.2 in baloco...the 3.2 of Brera sounds better than 159's and exactly like the old 3.2...Also the 2.2JTS sounds like the old 2.0TS...he was dissapointed by Q4...excelent HANDLING but neutral driving behaviour and not RWD like the 4wd of WRX-EVO....it is very difficult to make it behave like a rwd....smooth gearbox but both 159/Brera are heavy and so they dont have competitive performances....Fantastic build quality/roll quality but in general he thinks that 156 was sportier than 159,but 159 does not understeers and it is a better car in overall....Italians think that their main rival(in sales) for Brera is new Audi TT.

Reviews...

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,12929-1857816,00.html

http://www.channel4.com/4car/road-tests/A/alfaromeo/brera05-/index.html

Strange impressions that of your friend channel4 service that you report says the opposite...and i agree with channel4....

The V6 Q4 version lifts everything to a higher level. It sounds fantastic, deep and menacing with its six-cylinder burble rising to a convincing high-revs Alfa howl, and the rear-biased torque delivery makes it great fun as you power out of a corner. It won't powerslide, though, unless you provoke it brutally far beyond anything you'd ever attempt on a public road. Instead, it simply gets all its power to the road in the most effective fashion for the moment.The Q4 system, which contains the front and Torsen-C centre differentials in the same casing, virtually eradicates understeer in tight corners, too. You just point and go, as you would in, say, a Subaru Impreza WRX. You can switch off a Brera's traction control, but the VDC (Alfa's take on ESP) stays in action all the time - albeit not intervening until the last second if the traction control is deactivated.

TT is the car was tha car with the biggest volumes in the segment in the late 90's was selling even 70.000/80.000 a year...other rivals appart SLK that makes high volumes over 40.000/year like boxster/cayman and z4 doesn't make very big volumes...TT was a car that lift Audi image in the late 90's...and the same aim now has Brera for Alfa Romeo....but alfa is not audi...and brera is not TT...

Brera is on of the best handling car in the world..combines extraordinary comfort with the best handling in segment as should a real GT..and Brera is the successor of a long tradition of Alfa GT cars from 1900 S/SS to Giulietta S/SSZ etc till Alfetta GT and GTV.....i think that all even those that now contest her will remain impressed by the lap times made by the Brera 3.2JTS Q4 and that with the exquisite comfort that almost none rival offers...as for performance...it would be better not be based on factory figures but in real figures, brera 3.2jts q4 weight is 110kgr less than 159 3.2JTS Q4, i'm sure that would make very easy a time in 6 and a 1/2 or low 6 seconds on the 0-100..

Brera is definitely the most refined and better handling sportscar in it's price and not only segment...as for real performance and handling i would say that reminds me a small scaglietti...

p.s.i don't think at all that 156 is a sportier car...a 156 2.0jts is slower on track than a 320i...a 159 2.2JTS is faster on track than a 320i....and think that 156 2.0JTS(1285kgr 165hp) has a better power to weight ratio than a 159 2.2JTS(1490kgr 185hp)....real performance is track and road overall performance not dragster one...

Link al commento

p.s.i don't think at all that 156 is a sportier car...a 156 2.0jts is slower on track than a 320i...a 159 2.2JTS is faster on track than a 320i....and think that 156 2.0JTS(1285kgr 165hp) has a better power to weight ratio than a 159 2.2JTS(1490kgr 185hp)....real performance is track and road overall performance not dragster one...

This is an interesting statement - is this Balocco or the Nurburgring?

It just shows how well the 159 must handle. Leaving all factors equal, the extra weight should reduce the maximum cornerning speed - it is simple physics. But the faster lap time just shows how fantastic the body rigidity and suspension / steering setup / weight distribution of the 159 must be. And I thought that the 156 handled well! Especially when you consider that the 156 has a better power to weight ratio - it just shows that the 159 has far more momentum around the entire track.

How well do the braking distances compare between the 156 and 159?

paddygranger-ap.jpg
Link al commento

Not so good reviews for Brera-heavy-not so good performances,excelent traction but not so fun to drive behaviour..A friend of mine has driven 159 3.2 and Brera 3.2 in baloco...

he should try a standard production 3.2 (even if it's still a pre-production sample). they absolutely don't sound like the old V6 ... it's simply impossible to make JTS n o t sound "flat" in the lower revs.

Link al commento