Vai al contenuto

[BRASILE] Fiat Grande Punto (Foto Ufficiali a pag.12)

lucaf1

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 134
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

ma non è il 1.8 recentemente sviluppato chiamato tetrafuel?

quel motore non è GM...

Non facciamo confusione: il tetrafuel è un 1.4 ed è montato solo sulla Siena.

Tutti i 1.8 sono GM.

Il 1.9 non è ancora uscito: sarà pronto a inizio 2008 per la Linea (per questo la Punto ha ancora il 1.8 GM) e sarà derivato dal 1.6 torque.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Non facciamo confusione: il tetrafuel è un 1.4 ed è montato solo sulla Siena.

Tutti i 1.8 sono GM.

Il 1.9 non è ancora uscito: sarà pronto a inizio 2008 per la Linea (per questo la Punto ha ancora il 1.8 GM) e sarà derivato dal 1.6 torque.

Verissimo Brasileiro.

Aggiungo che tra 2 anni la fornitura dei GM cessera' e i motori per le Fiat brasiliani saranno i Fire e i newTorque prodotti a Cordoba.

L'evoluzione dei newTorque dovrebbe poi arrivare anche in Cina per le Lybra prodotte da Zotye.

Link al commento

• 2 mesi fa...
The Federación Interamericana de Periodistas del Automóvil (Inter-American Federation of Auto Journalists Automobile) FIPA, based on the votes cast by automotive journalists in 19 countries of Americas, has elected the Fiat Grande Punto as Inter-American Car of the Year, during the IFAP’s Awards 2008.

The Fiat Grande Punto achieved 91 votes reinforcing its prestige in Latin America and building on the more than 20 awards that the B-segment hatchback has conquered in Europe since its launch, on which market it also remains a sales success and be one of the key models that pushed the rapid recovery of the Italian brand.

The Inter-American Car of the Year prize of IFAP will be awarded during a ceremony on 21st November to be held in the city of Panama and which will be sponsored by the Panamanian Tourism Institute (IPAT) with the co-operating sponsorship of Copa Airlines.

With a fresh new design and introducing onboard technology previously unheard of in South America, the Fiat Grande Punto arrived in Brazil during the second week of August. The Grande Punto is being manufactured at Fiat Brazil's Betim plant, the first time the B-segment car has been built outside Italy, while under the skin and inside it differs significantly from the version that has taken the European markets by storm since it arrived in September 2005. Since its late August arrival in the showrooms it has rapidly built up a waiting list.

italiaspeed

Link al commento