Vai al contenuto

Foto, notizie, video curiosi di Auto - [NB. NO violenza, NO tragedie, ecc...]

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

2 minuti fa, trento dice:

Pero' non ho capito:a quell'ora l'iKEA e' chiusa e loro erano nel parcheggio.L'ingorgo si e' creato presumibilmente per le starde adiacenti,dopo che avranno intimato a tutti di andarsene,mettendo in un colpo solo un sacco di vetture in circolazione.Ma la domanda e':perche' li hanno fatti sloggiare?Ne ho visti molti di questi raduni,serve un permesso che magari non avevano, per poter occupare un parcheggio a quell'ora deserto?

E' stato un raduno creato su una pagina facebook e grazie al passaparola la cosa è leggermente sfuggita di mano.

Non era autorizzato da nessuno (forse hanno chiesto un semplice permesso all'Ikea).

Risultato? Oltre 500 auto, circa 2000 persone, parcheggio pieno.

Si l'ingorgo c'era sia all'arrivo e soprattutto nel momento dell'intervento delle FDO per far andare tutti a casa.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 6,8k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

Ma la domanda è: erano tutti lì per scambiarsi il piccione? Perché non è che ci si possa fare tanto altro lì alla notte... :mrgreen:

There's no replacement for displacement.

5967677fbce20_autohabenbahnfahren.jpg.4606d45af194e6808929d7c2a9023828.jpg

Anche tu ti ecciti palpeggiando pezzi di plastica? Perché stare qui a discutere con chi non ti può capire? Esprimi la tua vera passione passando a questo sito!

Link al commento

Ma noi certe cose le facciamo in pubblico e alla luce del giorno :lol:

Più che la Polstrada, al massimo può arrivare la Buoncostume...

There's no replacement for displacement.

5967677fbce20_autohabenbahnfahren.jpg.4606d45af194e6808929d7c2a9023828.jpg

Anche tu ti ecciti palpeggiando pezzi di plastica? Perché stare qui a discutere con chi non ti può capire? Esprimi la tua vera passione passando a questo sito!

Link al commento

Devo dire che il Morning Shift di oggi da parte di Jalopnik è particolarmente interessante:

http://jalopnik.com/luxury-trucks-are-slaying-luxury-cars-1757776482

Luxury Trucks Are Slaying Luxury Cars

Luxury Trucks Are Slaying Luxury Cars

Good Morning! Welcome to The Morning Shift, your roundup of the auto news you crave, all in one place every weekday morning. Here are the important stories you need to know.

1st Gear: Trucks Trucks Trucks

CHEAP GAS, RECORD TRUCK SALES. It’s what I say in nearly every Morning Shift. And these aren’t cheap-ass trucks, either; they’re big, expensive, loaded luxury beasts driven heavily by incentives, in many cases.

What does that mean for luxury brand sales, which tend to rely more on cars than trucks and SUVs? Not good news, reports Automotive News. Most analysts are expecting the luxury market to cool this year.

Declining car sales in a truck-crazy marketplace. Luxury brands generally rely more on car sales than trucks. Luxury automakers are adding truck production, but not fast enough to keep up.

Demand may have reached a tipping point: Luxury truck sales outpaced luxury car sales each of the last three months, though the segment still sold more cars than trucks for all of 2015, according to the Automotive News Data Center.

[...] January got off to a rough start for some: BMW, Lexus, Cadillac, Acura and Infiniti all posted sales declines. Luxury executives are watching pricing carefully.

---cut---

4th Gear: Fiat Chryslers Are Rolling Away Because People Are Dumb

Fiat Chrysler has a problem with newer Jeep Grand Cherokee and V6 Chrysler 300 and Dodge Chargers: they keep rolling away when owners think they’re parked, causing 121 (!) crashes and 30 injuries. Is it a mechanical problem?

According to Bloomberg, apparently not: the stubby mushroom-shaped knob that is the electronic gear shifter is confusing to drivers, leading to rollaway issues.

More than 300 complaints about rollaway problems have been reported to regulators and the manufacturer, according to the document. The cars have an electronic gearshift made by ZF Group that may not provide drivers with clear enough feedback in all cases about the gear they’re in, according to the document.

“We’re fully co-operating with the investigation,” Eric Mayne, a spokesman for Fiat Chrysler, said in a phone interview.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has started an investigation, but there’s no plans for a recall yet. Can you recall the drivers for not knowing how to operate the cars they bought? (:lol:)

5th Gear: Fiat Chrysler Could Win At Fuel Economy Too

Fiat Chrysler has doubled down on Jeeps and Rams and is allowing the Chrysler 200 and Dodge Dart to die natural deaths. Future small cars could come from a partner. But what about the ambitious fuel economy targets they, and other automakers, must meet—54.5 miles per gallon by 2025?

However! Fiat Chrysler has this going for them, reports The Detroit Free Press:

The actual target will vary because the regulation includes something called a “footprint adjustment” provision. That’s a bureaucratic term for allowing different MPG requirements depending on a company’s mix of passenger cars and light trucks.

“Each manufacturer has a different target, said John Graham, dean of Indiana University’s School of Public and Environmental Affairs. “If you sell more small cars, you have a stricter (higher) target.”

So Marchionne’s decision to kill the Dart and 200 and produce more Jeeps and Ram pickups could have the effect of reducing the fuel-economy goal FCA must meet. The market that told him in 2009 that only a “nobody” would lack a competitive midsize sedan now tells him that Americans prefer the Jeep SUVs, crossovers and Ram pickups that generate nearly all his company’s profits.

Genius!

:)

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

http://jalopnik.com/charles-morgan-shows-how-a-tiny-60s-alfa-romeo-beats-mo-1757839987

Charles Morgan Shows How A Tiny '60s Alfa Romeo Beats Modern Porsches At The 'Ring

Charles Morgan Shows How A Tiny '60s Alfa Romeo Beats Modern Porsches At The 'Ring

FACTS: The Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint is pretty much the most perfect car ever built, and Charles Morgan should get his own TV show, preferably on Channel 4 instead of BBC Two.

Carfection (formally XCAR) did the right thing by asking former Morgan boss Charles Morgan for his take on classic cars. His taste is exquisite. What’s a Giulia Sprint GTA? It a stunning lightweight body designed by the then 17-year old Giorgetto Giugiaro at Bertone, powered by one of Alfa Romeo’s many great engines: the 2.0 DOHC four-cylinder. But in this case, it only gets better.

I can relate to this, because today, I just got a phone call from my friends at Budapest’s Alfarium, informing me that the 1.0 four-cylinder is out of my Autobianchi A112. Their place is always packed with old Alfas, and the cars usually leave with more power than they came in with, be that the result of a full on restoration or a cleverly tuned engine. Usually, they need both.

But if you live across the pond, I suggest checking out what the Alfaholics, Maxim and Andrew Banks are up to. Their GTA-R 270 is a prime example of the kind of the high-end stuff they do. With carbon fiber panels all around, a fuel-injected engine, better suspension and a weight of 1,829 pounds against 240 horses, it’s exactly what the famous Autodelta team would cook up using today’s technologies.

Charles Morgan has more on Carfection:

Modern Porsches might have air conditioning, but they doesn’t possess the looks and agility of these beautiful red touring cars. And when one of these pops up in your mirror, it can stay there too—until it passes you.

:)

Modificato da pennellotref
  • Mi Piace 4

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

immagini17.gif

Modificato da pennellotref
  • Mi Piace 1

Link al commento