Vai al contenuto

I modelli "uccisi" dalla crisi

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 199
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

General Motors' newly-appointed Vice Chairman, Bob Lutz, has penned a post on GM's Fast Lane blog that can be boiled down to two words: My bad.

A flurry of reports spurred on by Lutz' comments that GM was considering adapting the Pontiac G8 into a reborn, rear-wheel drive Chevrolet Caprice have been down-played by a number of the General's generals, including CEO Fritz Henderson. In Lutz' post, he put the final nail in the G8-cum-Caprice's coffin saying:

"The G8 will not be a Caprice after all. I'd mentioned it, and said we were studying it, giving it a serious look, because a car like the G8 was just too good to waste.

"That's all still true. But I have to say that, with my new "marketing" hat on, upon further review and careful study, we simply cannot make a business case for such a program. Not in today's market, in this economy, and with fuel regulations what they are and will be."

Lutz is quick to point out that the decision to kill the G8 will have no effect on GM's future rear-drive vehicles, and he went on to say, "... we have a tremendous RWD team in Australia that gave us the beloved G8, a team that we will tap into at some point again in the future for its expertise and sheet metal. Just not right now."

So... nothing to see here people. Move along...

autoblog.com

Ullallà ullallà, ullallallà questo è il valzer della G8.. :roll:

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Non si tratta di un modello ma di un brand..

Aston Martin has grown accustomed to success. Since the DB7, its sports cars have only gotten better, while on the track the British automaker continues to rack up trophies. The Lagonda SUV concept which the company unveiled this past March in Geneva, however, was another story. The awkwardly-shaped crossover got a cold reception at its unveiling, and Aston pulled it off the show stand before the public even got there. Now reports indicate that the entire project has been put on hold.

Chief executive Ulrich Bez reportedly proclaims that the decision to axe the Lagonda venture was purely financial. And in this economic climate, that's a reasonable claim. But other sources suggest that the automotive media's reaction to the concept dictated its demise. Will Aston give it another shot? Aston Martin Lagonda chairman David Richards reportedly wants to get a new concept on the stands before the end of the year. We wouldn't be surprised if he gets his way.

autoblog.com

:lol: non posso esser che felice.. ricordando sto coso..

01-lagonda-live.jpg

05-lagonda-live.jpg

Link al commento

• 5 settimane fa...

cadillac-bls-1big.jpg

Cadillac knows its future must include small cars, especially if it wants to be considered a global player, but parent company General Motors’ financial woes means that it has had to pare back some of its more ambitious plans. This included scaling back some of Cadillac’s original European expansion plans and putting on hold development of a new diesel powerplant.

However, plans for a new rear-wheel-drive compact sedan to compete with the likes of the BMW 3-Series and Audi A4 appear to be still on track. This new compact model, rumored to be called the ATS, is expected to go on sale in the next couple of years as a global model.

While in the U.S. the car will form a new entry-level point for Cadillac, in Europe the car will replace the poor selling BLS. The BLS was first launched in Europe back in 2006 and only managed to rack up 7,356 units of sales since then through 2008. Cadillac has since disposed of the BLS.

As for the car’s replacement, new Cadillac general manager Bryan Nesbitt confirmed that a new “high-performance” small car was in the works, not just for Europe, but for all of our markets.

motorauthority

Fine già prevista dal debutto penso :lol:

è vero.. non se ne è fatto più nulla del diesel

Link al commento