Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Pregi: è un'alfa romeo

difetti: è un alfa romeo

sto pisciando... :rotfl:

Fiat 127 - 903 ab | Fiat Regata 100 S i.e. | Daewoo Nubira SW 1600 SX-Fiat Panda Young 750 ab ('89) | Fiat Punto Easy 1.2 Nero Tenore

Camper Adria Coral 655 Sp su Ducato Maxi 2.8 jtd 127cv

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Ma è tutto molto vero.... Se entri in sintonia con la macchina è davvero come la descrive lui... Se non lo fai, lascia perdere e prendi altro. Fatta come la hanno fatta è prendere o lasciare... Non c'è un "mi piace abbastanza"... O non è il tuo genere o è amore viscerale... Ed è la cosa migliore che potessero fare.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beschleunigung ist, wenn die Tränen der Ergriffenheit waagrecht zum Ohr hin abfliessen

Link al commento

ØØØ da questo giornalista la 4C ne esce molto bene.....Ha capito, a differenza di altri suoi colleghi, qual è il vero spirito della 4C..

Io l'unica cosa che cambierei è l'impianto audio.... D'accordo serve poco, di fondo non è un auto per aver una radio da ascoltare... Va tutto bene, ma piuttosto che mettere una ciofeca, non la mettere proprio di serie. Poi a richiesta ne metti una seria e fai una figura migliore...

Link al commento

Ma è tutto molto vero.... Se entri in sintonia con la macchina è davvero come la descrive lui... Se non lo fai, lascia perdere e prendi altro. Fatta come la hanno fatta è prendere o lasciare... Non c'è un "mi piace abbastanza"... O non è il tuo genere o è amore viscerale... Ed è la cosa migliore che potessero fare.

Sono assolutamente d'accordo. infatti mi vien da ridere perchè è geniale! Pregi? Difetti? è un'Alfa that's all!

- - - - - - - - - - AGGIUNTA al messaggio già esistente - - - - - - - - - -

ØØØ da questo giornalista la 4C ne esce molto bene.....Ha capito, a differenza di altri suoi colleghi, qual è il vero spirito della 4C..

Io l'unica cosa che cambierei è l'impianto audio.... D'accordo serve poco, di fondo non è un auto per aver una radio da ascoltare... Va tutto bene, ma piuttosto che mettere una ciofeca, non la mettere proprio di serie. Poi a richiesta ne metti una seria e fai una figura migliore...

Mah, secondo me han fatto bene. Del resto è gratis, non la paghi neanche, se non ricordo male. Preferisco che ci sia, piuttosto che un buco. Poi non sono certo le due lire che mancano ad un acquirente medio di 4C...

Fiat 127 - 903 ab | Fiat Regata 100 S i.e. | Daewoo Nubira SW 1600 SX-Fiat Panda Young 750 ab ('89) | Fiat Punto Easy 1.2 Nero Tenore

Camper Adria Coral 655 Sp su Ducato Maxi 2.8 jtd 127cv

Link al commento

Leggete un po' questo ?!?!?!? :shock: Che dite ? Bisognerà andare a raccoglierli da qualche parte ? :lol: Speriamo di no......:afraid:

2015 Alfa Romeo 4C - The Craziest Road Trip Imaginable: Part One

We pushed and pushed Alfa Romeo to lend us a 2015 4C for a long-term Four Seasons test, and I selfishly had it delivered to our office just outside of Detroit. Here it is, sitting in front of me, sunlight glinting off its flawless red paint. It’s a gorgeous morning, the best we’ve had in months. (In months.) Dread replaces my smugness as I look at the winter-beaten, pothole-ridden street in front of our office. I think about Michigan’s cratered highways and the Midwest’s forthcoming spring storms. I’ve made a terrible decision. This is no place for an exotic, carbon-fiber sports car. I need to get the Alfa Romeo 4C out of here -- now........

:D

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Bene...bene....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beschleunigung ist, wenn die Tränen der Ergriffenheit waagrecht zum Ohr hin abfliessen

Link al commento

Praticamente gli unici che la stanno schifando sono i puzzoni albionici... chissà come mai...:mrgreen:

"Ah! Rotto solo semiasse, IO KULO ANKORA!" (cit.)

Link al commento

La seconda parte del viaggio ! A quanto pare sono usciti interi dalla tempesta......:mrgreen:

2015 Alfa Romeo 4C - The Craziest Road Trip Imaginable: Part Two

Ten states and 2,879 miles later, we’ve made it. It’s a worthwhile effort seeing how the Alfa Romeo 4C looks less out of place and far more comfortable on California’s groomed coastal roads. It manages not to blend in, though, drawing attention parked in front of Gasser Lounge in Redondo Beach, Cha Cha Chicken in Santa Monica, and the Warwick in West Hollywood. Yep, this is definitely where the 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C should live

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

What Makes Good Brake Feel, with the Help of Alfa's Fantastic 4C ? Feature ? Car and Driver | Car and Driver Blog

Braking Rad: Delving into What Makes Good Brake Feel, with the Help of Alfa’s Spectacular 4C

May 14, 2015 at 10:41 am by Csaba Csere | Illustration by Chris Philpot

• Breaking-Rad-placement-626x382.jpg

From the June 2015 issue

We all like firm, solid-feeling brake pedals. But even on good perØformance cars, modern brakes often feel vaguely synthetic, with more pedal travel than seems strictly necessary. Then there’s the Alfa Romeo 4C. Its creators wanted the 4C to have a hard edge. “Our goal in development was to deliver the racing feeling and sensation,” says Alberto Cavaggioni, head of Alfa’s marketing, planning, and brand development. “We wanted the brakes to work more on brake pressure than travel.” And so they do: Travel is short, the pedal has no give, and the brakes bite hard. A braking system is fairly simple; there’s a pedal, a booster, hydraulic lines, and calipers. How did Alfa make its brakes so radically different, more like a race car’s than a road car’s? Engineers employed a handful of tricks, but the real answer is by optimizing every last part of the system. To wit:

Master Cylinder

A large master-cylinder-piston diameter moves a lot of fluid in a short amount of time, effecting quick responses.

Booster

Even a car as light as the 4C needs a vacuum booster. But by paring assistance to a minimum, engineers achieve a linear and tightly controlled response to pedal pressure.

Breaking-Rad-inline5-626x461.jpg

Pedal

“Two simple things we did were bolt the pedal to the floor of the chassis and set the angle of the pedal to provide perfect leverage,” says Cavaggioni. “The angle of the pedal makes it easier to apply more force, and the floorboard is more rigid than a dash-mounted setup.” Less flexing means truer pedal feel.

Lines

Stiff steel-and-rubber brake lines are a must for good pedal feel. The more hydraulic lines expand under pressure, the less precise the feel.

Calipers

It’s all about stiffness. Caliper deflection translates into additional pedal motion. The 4C uses opposed-piston calipers, meaning that there are pistons on each side of the brake rotor, housed in a substantial, one-piece caliper. Most cars use single-piston calipers, which apply pressure to the brake pads by forcing two sliding caliper halves against the brake rotor—an inherently more flexible arrangement.

Pads

The 4C’s high-friction pads (Ferodo HP1000s, for truly geeky readers) are racing-derived.

Breaking-Rad-inline3-626x382.jpg

And don’t forget: This is all straightforward brake engineering, and any car could employ it. But to fully realize the benefits of these measures requires one other key ingredient—a light car. Regardless of vehicle weight, a driver can be expected to apply a maximum 50 pounds of force to the pedal. It is then up to hydraulic and mechanical leverage to bump that figure up to sufficient stopping force. Because the 4C weighs about 2500 pounds, a thousand pounds or so lighter than the average car, it requires less braking force to produce a given amount of deceleration. The total leverage between the driver’s foot and the front brake pads is 56:1 in the 4C, 72:1 in a Chevy Corvette Stingray, and 88:1 in a Toyota Camry (not counting the booster’s contribution). When you reduce leverage and assistance, you also minimize real-world imperfections, such as pedal and caliper deflections, brake-hose expansion, and booster nonlinearity. That’s why braking feel as pure as a 4C’s is just about impossible to achieve in a heavier car.

Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...
Leggete un po' questo ?!?!?!? :shock: Che dite ? Bisognerà andare a raccoglierli da qualche parte ? :lol: Speriamo di no......:afraid:

2015 Alfa Romeo 4C - The Craziest Road Trip Imaginable: Part One

:-D

La seconda parte del viaggio ! A quanto pare sono usciti interi dalla tempesta......:mrgreen:

2015 Alfa Romeo 4C - The Craziest Road Trip Imaginable: Part Two

:-D

Link al commento