Vai al contenuto

Fiat ottiene il 100% di Chrysler (01/01/2014)

Messaggi Raccomandati:

La maggior parte degli investimenti sono in America...

700 milioni per Pomigliano

600 milioni per Grugliasco

1 miliardo per Melfi

700 milioni per Sevelsud

250 milioni per i vari stabilimenti Cnhi

50 milioni per i motori V6 e V8 per Maserati e Alfa

33 milioni per l'R&D sugli ibridi in Puglia

I soldi investiti in 4c e Adler

I 20 milioni già spesi per Mirafiori e su cui hanno puntato 1 miliardo, dichiarazioni ufficiali, non fantasie.

Ergo, postiamo i fatti, prima delle impressioni.

- - - - - - - - - - AGGIUNTA al messaggio già esistente - - - - - - - - - -

Bastava dirlo come l'hai detto tu e non con la loro solita paternale.

Hai dimenticato gli investimenti a Pratola Serra per il 1750.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 1,3k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

E Verrone per il C635 :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento

E vm......

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

E vm......

- 50 milioni per i motori V6 e V8 per Maserati e Alfa

credo...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beschleunigung ist, wenn die Tränen der Ergriffenheit waagrecht zum Ohr hin abfliessen

Link al commento

- 50 milioni per i motori V6 e V8 per Maserati e Alfa

credo...

I 50 mln sono relativi alle risorse che Fiat stanzia a favore di Ferrari per l'ammodernamento-ampliamento della linea d'assemblaggio per il v6 benzina che a sua volta ha dato luogo, come ho letto da un'intervista a LCDM, all'assunzione di circa 350 nuovi dipendenti. Oltre a questo, c'è poi l'acquisto, in due tranche, della VM per totali 200 mln circa, prima quota acquistata dal Penske Automotive Group seconda quota da GM. Quindi VM procede all'ampliamento delle linee per passare da, se non ricordo male, 50000 a 96000 V6 diesel l'anno, con connesse nuove assunzioni (non conosco il numero esatto). Detto questo, non sono a conoscenza di eventuali "oboli" all'uopo elargiti da Fiat a VM. :)

Modificato da pennellotref

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Interessante intervista (anche se breve) al grande capo della comunicazione di Fiat-Chrysler Gualberto Ranieri:

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article/20140105/NEWS/301059953/auburn-hills-unlikely-hq-for-fiat-chrysler

"Now that Italy's Fiat SpA has agreed to pay $4.35 billion for Chrysler Group LLC stock held by the UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust, can a combined Fiat/Chrysler with a headquarters in Auburn Hills be far behind?

Don't hold your breath.

A combined entity is likely to have a legal headquarters in the Netherlands, a tax headquarters in the United Kingdom and addresses in New York and Milan for the purposes of an IPO -- which is what happened last summer when Fiat Industrial merged with U.S. division CNH to create CNH Global NV. The actual headquarters employees are likely to remain in Turin.

Gualberto Ranieri, Chrysler's senior vice president of communications, said it's difficult to say what the combined entity's headquarters structure will look like at this point.

"Do you imagine hundreds of people (from Turin) ... and the reopening of Ellis Island?" Ranieri asked.

Ranieri said Chrysler's headquarters in Auburn Hills is "a full house" but it's unlikely that the company will look for additional office space in the near future.

He also said he doubts more employees will move to the Chrysler House in downtown Detroit because the commute back and forth between the city and Auburn Hills for meetings would take a toll on employees.

"All of the meetings take place in Auburn Hills," he said. "You'd spend all of your time commuting up and down I-75, and it's always packed."

The 320,000-square-foot Chrysler House is at 719 Griswold St., between West Lafayette Boulevard and Fort Street. Chrysler leases 33,000 square feet in the Dan Gilbert-owned building. There are about 70 employees there.

"I'm afraid from the real estate point of view, we are not too sexy," Ranieri said. "We are not the provider of sexy news.""

Link al commento

Gli investimenti producono il ritorno sperato?

Sarebbe interessante sapere il tot degli investimenti di chrysler per completare il mio ragionamento. Inoltre ciò che conta è il ritorno e non l'investimento in se.

Lo producono.

Il risultato netto di Fiat nel 2012 e' stato passivo di 700 milioni di euro, quest'anno il passivo sarà' al massimo di 400 milioni. Psa perderà' 1 miliardo a fronte dei 5 del 2012 ma bisogna contare i 7 miliardi iniettati da mamma Francia nell'azienda lo scorso anno.

"Ah! Rotto solo semiasse, IO KULO ANKORA!" (cit.)

Link al commento

Interessante intervista (anche se breve) al grande capo della comunicazione di Fiat-Chrysler Gualberto Ranieri:

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article/20140105/NEWS/301059953/auburn-hills-unlikely-hq-for-fiat-chrysler

"Now that Italy's Fiat SpA has agreed to pay $4.35 billion for Chrysler Group LLC stock held by the UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust, can a combined Fiat/Chrysler with a headquarters in Auburn Hills be far behind?

Don't hold your breath.

A combined entity is likely to have a legal headquarters in the Netherlands, a tax headquarters in the United Kingdom and addresses in New York and Milan for the purposes of an IPO -- which is what happened last summer when Fiat Industrial merged with U.S. division CNH to create CNH Global NV. The actual headquarters employees are likely to remain in Turin.

Gualberto Ranieri, Chrysler's senior vice president of communications, said it's difficult to say what the combined entity's headquarters structure will look like at this point.

"Do you imagine hundreds of people (from Turin) ... and the reopening of Ellis Island?" Ranieri asked.

Ranieri said Chrysler's headquarters in Auburn Hills is "a full house" but it's unlikely that the company will look for additional office space in the near future.

He also said he doubts more employees will move to the Chrysler House in downtown Detroit because the commute back and forth between the city and Auburn Hills for meetings would take a toll on employees.

"All of the meetings take place in Auburn Hills," he said. "You'd spend all of your time commuting up and down I-75, and it's always packed."

The 320,000-square-foot Chrysler House is at 719 Griswold St., between West Lafayette Boulevard and Fort Street. Chrysler leases 33,000 square feet in the Dan Gilbert-owned building. There are about 70 employees there.

"I'm afraid from the real estate point of view, we are not too sexy," Ranieri said. "We are not the provider of sexy news.""

Riassumendo, il giornalista chiede conferma sul fatto che con la fusione ci saranno sconvolgimenti di sedi e spostamenti forzati di personale da una parte all'altra dell'oceano e Ranieri gli risponde tra le righe che sta facendosi un sacco di favole in testa. 8-)

Link al commento