Vai al contenuto

[USA] Dodge Hornet 2023

j

Messaggi Raccomandati:

20 minuti fa, nucarote scrive:

Il costo del programmatore, test (dalla centralina alla strada) ed eventualmente ri-certificazione delle componenti impattate.

image.png.5a9ad34f90a1a9b6508c0460fa2a04c4.png

Gli stessi che verranno poi chiesti al cliente finale sottoforma di aumento del listino.

Io sarei anche d'accordo con te.Il problema però è che internet è già da settimane infestato di articoli/post su quanto faccia cagare la hornet per il suddetto motivo, da buona auto "italiana".....🤮😁

Modificato da pennellotref

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

2 minuti fa, pennellotref scrive:

Io sarei anche d'accordo con te.Il problema però è che internet è già da settimane infestato di articoli/post su quanto faccia cagare la hornet, da buona auto "italiana".....🤮😁

Se la sputtanetion è molto grande allora il destino della Hornet è segnato, per cui potrebbe essere anche inutile spenderci troppi soldi su. Cosa che in fondo in fondo a Carlos & co manco dispiacerebbe più di tanto visto che questo progetto lo hanno più subito che approvato.  

Link al commento

1 ora fa, nucarote scrive:

Il costo del programmatore, test (dalla centralina alla strada) ed eventualmente ri-certificazione delle componenti impattate.

image.png.5a9ad34f90a1a9b6508c0460fa2a04c4.png

Gli stessi che verranno poi chiesti al cliente finale sottoforma di aumento del listino.

Vabbè, se succede la stessa cosa a una macchina coreana o giapponese negli USA, cosa fanno le case madri?

A maggior ragione per la durezza che esiste da quelle parti in termini di Class action...

In my courtyard: 2019 Maserati Ghibli 250cv GranSport, 2017 Alfa Giulia 150cv

Link al commento

12 minuti fa, gpat scrive:

Vabbè, se succede la stessa cosa a una macchina coreana o giapponese negli USA, cosa fanno le case madri?

A maggior ragione per la durezza che esiste da quelle parti in termini di Class action...

Dipende da quanto sarebbe grave il danno d'immagine e quanto ci puntano davvero su Hornet. Comunque penso che faranno la fix per il MY25.

Link al commento

On 5/7/2023 at 18:32, Alain scrive:

image.png.25523394f3ff5148f53b9b984ac71db9.png

Gli unici dati sono quelle delle immatricolazioni, cmc la macchina piace, il prezzo è ultra competitivo, sotto i 30 mila dollari chiavi in mano. Secondo me sarà un buon successo. 

La hanno posizionata così sul sito Stellantis US: "The all-new Dodge Hornet, unlocking the gateway to Dodge muscle, offers the quickest, fastest, most powerful compact utility vehicle under $30,000, bringing buzz to the segment with unmistakable Dodge styling cues and performance." ovvero: La nuovissima Dodge Hornet, che apre le porte alla forza di Dodge, offre il veicolo utilitario compatto più veloce, rapido e potente al di sotto dei 30.000 dollari, portando l'entusiasmo nel segmento con le inconfondibili caratteristiche stilistiche e le prestazioni Dodge.

Ho letto sulla stampa americana chi i dirigenti USA di Alfa non sono proprio contenti della gemella di Tonale per via del prezzo troppo aggressivo rispetto alla loro. 

Cmc sia la Hornet che la Tonale stanno arrivando adesso nei concessionari, a fine anno si potrà avere un primo quadro complessivo, al momento è presto. 

in Texas non ne ho vista in giro 1 ancora.

Prenditi cura degli amici, ma ancor piu dei tuoi nemici...

------------------------------------------------

Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...
  • 2 settimane fa...

5b3cece2-1a4f-44b1-9710-195a2e70f8ad.thumb.jpeg.9fe174fca8ba6955d380a7a2eed18a5a.jpeg9adf4e04-bfe1-446a-a413-6edbfe9a307f.thumb.jpeg.e1c583f9cdbab5007ef027775900475d.jpeg

Innovative Performance Powertrain in the All-new Hybrid-electric Dodge Hornet R/T Named Wards 10 Best Engines and Propulsion Systems for 2023

• 1.3-liter turbo I-4 PHEV powertrain in Dodge Hornet R/T wins in first year of availability
  • Hornet R/T PHEV powertrain rated at 288 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque, including engine-mounted BSG and 90kW electric motor mounted on rear axle
  • Innovative PowerShot feature provides a boost of 30 hp for 15 seconds, shaves 1.5 seconds off standard 0-60 mph time
  • BEV and electrified propulsion play a vital role in Stellantis Dare Forward 2030 strategic plan
September 14, 2023 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The innovative performance plug-in hybrid electric vehicle propulsion system in the 2024 Dodge Hornet R/T, the first electrified performance vehicle from Dodge, has been named a winner of the 2023 Wards 10 Best Engines and Propulsion Systems award. This is the seventh consecutive year a Stellantis product has been included in the prestigious list of winners.

The honored powertrain combines a 1.3-liter turbocharged I-4 engine with two electric motors to deliver a system output of 288 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque. A 15.5 kWh lithium-ion battery pack enables more than 30 miles of electric range. The Hornet R/T includes the PowerShot performance feature that provides a boost of 30 hp and delivers instant torque. PowerShot shaves 1.5 seconds off normal 0 to 60 mph times by boosting horsepower and acceleration using 15-second bursts of extra power deployed by the battery and electric motor, making it the quickest and most powerful utility vehicle in the segment.

“This powertrain is a joy to drive in most situations, from punching up PowerShot on a launch to silent EV motoring on local errands,” said Bob Gritzinger, WardsAuto editor-in-chief and a Wards 10 Best Engines & Propulsion Systems judge. “It’s quick when you want it, mellow when you’re just cruising.”

“Driving fun won’t ever go out of style, and the 1.3-liter turbo PHEV that powers the Dodge Hornet R/T, as well as other very successful models around the world, opens a new chapter for performance,” said Micky Bly, Stellantis head of global propulsion systems. “Our global electrification strategy is in full execution mode and with it comes new levels of capability and performance, all geared toward powering class-leading products that deliver on our ambition for clean, safe and affordable mobility.”

BEV and electrified propulsion systems play a vital role in the Dare Forward 2030 strategic plan that commits Stellantis to cut its global carbon footprint by 50% by 2030 and to lead the transportation industry by achieving net carbon zero by 2038. It includes plans of reaching a 100% passenger car BEV sales mix in Europe and 50% passenger car and light-duty truck BEV sales mix in the United States by 2030. The first Stellantis BEVs in North America, the Ram ProMaster van and the Fiat 500e, arrive by early 2024.

Stellantis PHEV models continue to resonate, with total North America PHEV sales more than doubled during the first half of 2023 to 66,000 units and Stellantis becoming the best-selling automaker in the U.S. for PHEVs.

This year’s award for the 1.3-liter turbo I-4 PHEV follows up a double win for Stellantis in 2022, where the 2.0-liter turbocharged I-4 plug-in hybrid in the Jeep® Wrangler 4xe and Grand Cherokee 4xe and the all-new Hurricane Twin Turbo I-6 in the Grand Wagoneer by Jeep received trophies.

In the 30-year history of the Wards 10 Best Engines and Propulsion Systems award, engines/systems produced by Stellantis have accounted for 23 winners.

1486064684650356737.gif.a00f8cace62773a93b9739b2906757ee.gif

Link al commento

• 4 settimane fa...
1 ora fa, j scrive:

Appena letto: dunque non così simile alla Tonale... La cosa più simpatica è il prezzo per un'importazione parallela, ben 30000eu in +(da 29 a 59.000, ok ci sono le tasse ecc.) che, a pensarci, la fanno qui, ma è un'importazione parallela... Cioè si fa 2 giri in barca per essere acquistata da un

Link al commento