duetto80

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 2,5k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Immagini Pubblicate

Certo che se dopo cotanti clinici con persone di siffatta maniera poi canano lo stesso qualcosa non torna. Sarà meglio che i clinic li fate fare a gente che ci capisce un po', basta attingere alla lista degli utenti di autopareri.

Vorrei sapere cosa dicevano i clinic della Stilo........ ma per favore........ma tornate un pò al mondo in Fiat, su......

firmaboh.jpg

'80 Alfasud 1.2 5m 4p --- '09 147 JTDm Moving

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

I know that Massai wants Alfa Romeo to have more powerfull engines than the competition (BMW M). How can they achieve this with the 3.2 HFV6? They need the Maserati V8 with volmumetric supercharger.

paddygranger-ap.jpg
Link al commento

I know that Massai wants Alfa Romeo to have more powerfull engines than the competition (BMW M). How can they achieve this with the 3.2 HFV6? They need the Maserati V8 with volmumetric supercharger.

i don't see the point of the message, the 3.2JTS with uniair and twinturbo would be good for at least 405hp and 680nm a record torque....the decision to use the 4.3V8 in the version with uniair that offer 10% more power 12,5% more torque with 15% less consume than the current version in use by quattroporte and gransport has to do with the fact that is lighter, has less torque than the 3.2T.Turbo around 500nm so could be used even with manual or selespeed transmission and not auto only like the TwinTurbo, is aspirated so more high rev has even better sound and is more prestigious...and is way more powerful even in single power output than the M3/4 future V8 and current RS4 V8...

169 in it's GTA version and alfa supercar will use the enlarged maserati V8 with uniair and more than 500hp....so the choice for alfa romeo are the aspirated V8's with the use of uniair technology and maybe even direct injection in some versions.

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.