Vai al contenuto

Alfa Romeo Giulia 2015 - Progetto 952 (Notizie - Spy)

The Summarizer

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Praticamente la madre causa di questo tipo di oscenità :mrgreen:

lancia_ypsilon_gpl_in_vendita_a_pomezia_roma_99792932060951581.jpg

Beh, ma qua l'effetto carrello della spesa è più dietro che davanti (all'anteriore non mi sembra così male). Non so quanto abbia a che fare con il patatone.

A chi potesse interessare, negli USA si usa "hive" (o "bee hive" ovvero alveare, quello delle api dell'orso yogi, per capirci). Le ellissi varie sono il risultato del "wheel cycling" (i cicli intesi come movimento da estremo ad estremo su tutti gli assi).

- - - - - - - - - - AGGIUNTA al messaggio già esistente - - - - - - - - - -

anche 500 si salva, ma le maserati no...:afraid:

intendi le Maserati GT? Le nuove mi sembrano abbastanza a posto, anche perché mi pare che quei parametri non siano proprio Made in Turin. Ecco la Q4.

2014-maserati-ghibli-s-q4-front-three-quarter-static-02.jpg

La vecchia GT e GC invece hanno un po' quell'effetto dietro. Ed il cerchione dietro di questa mi sembra pure negativo.

granturismo02.jpg

Modificato da RVC
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

" (o "bee hive"

Quindi la colpa è loro

bee-hive.jpg

(A chi appartenga il patatone, lo lascio immaginare ai lettori)

(no, non è brazzers.com)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento

Autonews Europe pubblica i suoi aggiornamenti sulla gamma AR. Guardando alla loro definizione del segmento che andrebbe a coprire la Giulia, mi viene da pensare che non abbiano visto il passo del muletto che gira a Modena...

"Midsize sedan: Code-named Project 952, a midsize sedan will be the first of Alfa Romeo's new products and will target the Audi A6 and BMW 5 series. The sedan is scheduled to debut in European showrooms in mid-2016 and in the U.S. by the end of that year, the sources said.

Originally due in 2014 badged as the Giulia, this sedan most likely will get a different name. It is a successor to the Europe-only 159 that was discontinued in 2011.

On the sedan, Alfa Romeo will debut its new range of direct-injection gasoline engines featuring single or twin turbos. Planned are a 2.2-liter inline-four rated from 180 to 330 hp and a 3.3-liter V-6 with output from 400 to more than 500 hp. Meanwhile, two diesels are planned: a 120- to 210-hp inline-four and a 250- to 330-hp V-6.

Midsize SUV: This Audi Q5 rival is set to debut in the second half of 2016, sharing its underpinnings and engine range with the midsize sedan.

Large sedan: Alfa Romeo's new flagship, to rival the Audi A8 and BMW 7 series, will be a large version of the new midsize sedan. It will have powerful versions of the new engine range, but no V-8 is planned.

Roadster: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is working with Mazda Motor Corp. to develop a Fiat roadster due in 2015. Alfa Romeo is working on a larger roadster than the Mazda-based project that will use a shortened version of the midsize sedan platform.

The Mazda-based model is so tiny that it can only accommodate Fiat's 1.4-liter engine also used on the Fiat 500 range in the United States and on the Dodge Dart compact sedan.

The Alfa Romeo roadster will offer more engines, from the turbocharged 1.8-liter inline-four of the 4C coupe to a new 2.2-liter inline-four.

Midsize coupe: This derivative of the midsize sedan will comfortably seat four adults. Still under discussion is the final layout: It will be either a standard two-door coupe to rival the Audi A5 and BMW 4 series or a four-door coupe-looking model to compete with the Audi A7 and the BMW 6-series Gran Coupe.

Large SUV: Alfa Romeo has long planned a large SUV, mainly for the U.S. and China. The production model most likely will be a sibling to the Maserati Levante. Production of the Maserati SUV will begin late next year in Fiat's refurbished Mirafiori plant in Turin."

Grande sedan concorrente di A8/Serie7 mi sembra un'altra cosa improbabile. Direi più A6/A7 o serie 5/6GC come target.

Link al commento

Autonews Europe pubblica i suoi aggiornamenti sulla gamma AR. Guardando alla loro definizione del segmento che andrebbe a coprire la Giulia, mi viene da pensare che non abbiano visto il passo del muletto che gira a Modena...

"Midsize sedan: Code-named Project 952, a midsize sedan will be the first of Alfa Romeo's new products and will target the Audi A6 and BMW 5 series. The sedan is scheduled to debut in European showrooms in mid-2016 and in the U.S. by the end of that year, the sources said.

Originally due in 2014 badged as the Giulia, this sedan most likely will get a different name. It is a successor to the Europe-only 159 that was discontinued in 2011.

On the sedan, Alfa Romeo will debut its new range of direct-injection gasoline engines featuring single or twin turbos. Planned are a 2.2-liter inline-four rated from 180 to 330 hp and a 3.3-liter V-6 with output from 400 to more than 500 hp. Meanwhile, two diesels are planned: a 120- to 210-hp inline-four and a 250- to 330-hp V-6.

Midsize SUV: This Audi Q5 rival is set to debut in the second half of 2016, sharing its underpinnings and engine range with the midsize sedan.

Large sedan: Alfa Romeo's new flagship, to rival the Audi A8 and BMW 7 series, will be a large version of the new midsize sedan. It will have powerful versions of the new engine range, but no V-8 is planned.

Roadster: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is working with Mazda Motor Corp. to develop a Fiat roadster due in 2015. Alfa Romeo is working on a larger roadster than the Mazda-based project that will use a shortened version of the midsize sedan platform.

The Mazda-based model is so tiny that it can only accommodate Fiat's 1.4-liter engine also used on the Fiat 500 range in the United States and on the Dodge Dart compact sedan.

The Alfa Romeo roadster will offer more engines, from the turbocharged 1.8-liter inline-four of the 4C coupe to a new 2.2-liter inline-four.

Midsize coupe: This derivative of the midsize sedan will comfortably seat four adults. Still under discussion is the final layout: It will be either a standard two-door coupe to rival the Audi A5 and BMW 4 series or a four-door coupe-looking model to compete with the Audi A7 and the BMW 6-series Gran Coupe.

Large SUV: Alfa Romeo has long planned a large SUV, mainly for the U.S. and China. The production model most likely will be a sibling to the Maserati Levante. Production of the Maserati SUV will begin late next year in Fiat's refurbished Mirafiori plant in Turin."

Grande sedan concorrente di A8/Serie7 mi sembra un'altra cosa improbabile. Direi più A6/A7 o serie 5/6GC come target.

RVC........sii comprensivo........è pur sempre Ciferri che scrive !!!!!!! Lui ci prova e ci riprova, si impegna e si ingegna ............ma nun ce coglie mai !!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Letto stamane quell'articolo,anche a me paiono cose poco probabili...però Ciferri se non ricordo male,in passato ci ha preso spesso:pen:

I motori sono come le donne, bisogna saperli toccare nelle parti più sensibili.(Enzo Ferrari)

Link al commento

A parte heritage, premiumness, storia del marchio, e tutto quanto.. non posso credere che andranno a chiamare "Alfetta" una barca da 5 metri. Più realistico 6C.

In my courtyard: 2019 Maserati Ghibli 250cv GranSport, 2017 Alfa Giulia 150cv

Link al commento

Letto stamane quell'articolo,anche a me paiono cose poco probabili...però Ciferri se non ricordo male,in passato ci ha preso spesso:pen:

infatti, non sempre dice cazzate. Interessanti anche le menzioni delle cilindrate 1.8 e 2.2L per i 4cyl e 3.3 per il V6...boh, mi sembra che non rispecchino le cubature unitarie per cilindro riportate nel piano quinquennale. Forse dovrei giocare di più col cubo di rubik, ma mi sembrano combinazioni un po' difficili.

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.