Vai al contenuto

Alfa Romeo Milano 2024 - Prj. 966/Kid (Leak)

A.Masera
Messaggio aggiunto da __P,

Leak

image.png.fda86cfcfc76c51b8ddb97e845beccc8.png

LIVE STREAMING

Link YT 10/04/2024 5:00 PM CEST

Discussione sulle proposte grafiche degli utenti o del web ➡️ CLICCA QUI!

Messaggi Raccomandati:

20 ore fa, tenore scrive:

beh vedo dura che un auto ALFA che si chiami MILANO faccia un spot a torino..

piu che altro lo potevano fare per la Y... ma vabbe... ormai e tutto milanocentrico

beh fast and furios sembra girato a Roma ma in realtà era girato a torino .....

per cui girare a torino e connotare milano non ci vorrebbe poi sta follia

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

7 ore fa, A_D scrive:

Apologies for using English, not many English sites cover and discuss Italian cars like autopareri.

Regarding the leak being fake or differences in design, here are my 2 cents. Recall when we had the gray Tonale leak from the design clinic and from what I remember, it was also said that the design would change from what we saw to the production car. There were some changes yes, but overall same car. I am sure the differences were discussed here, but a quick refresh.

The front has some small changes, like the bottom of the bumper, the hood edge. There is also no rear door handle on the leak. I suspect it was in the rear side window. The side window trim is also silver, which I don’t think is an option on the current car. At least I don’t recall seeing any photos with silver trim (please correct me if I am a wrong). Also the vent near the grill, the bodywork goes up higher on the final car. The mirrors are also different, the gray car uses a design like giulia/stelvio. The headlight graphics are different yes, but I believe these are the low end version lights, I am sure I saw them on the configurator in Europe.

Turning to the front view, the differences are also clear.  The intakes beside the grill have a different mesh, and the radar in the bumper is a different shape. The bumper lower side vents are also a bit different in design. Finally the mesh in the grill and bumper has larger holes than in the production mode.

Looking at the rear, some small changes, the trunk lip/end is longer on the gray car. The rear bumper reflector has changed position as well. The area where the license plate meets bumper, also different. The area under logo is also different and I suspect the light graphics are a different design, they look thicker on the gray car. Finally the rear wiper is different in design. See photos below

There is a small difference with what happened with Tonale: for Milan we don't have any photos of clinical tests but only leaks/reconstructions...

• Mi Piace 1

Alfa Romeo Tonale Speciale 130cv Grigio Vesuvio 

Opel Corsa Elettrica Blue Voltaic

Link al commento

12 hours ago, Marco1975 said:

I’d add that we have no evidence about a Phev variant : either mhev (which stellantis tries to portray as an almost full hybrid) fwd or awd, or bev fwd only

yes sorry, I meant mhev like fiat 600 hybrid uses. I have no idea if a mhev is being made, I just assumed alfa would offer one like the fiat.

12 hours ago, checco72 said:

There is a small difference with what happened with Tonale: for Milan we don't have any photos of clinical tests but only leaks/reconstructions...

we only have the infotainment/entertainment leaks for the Milano. When alfa reveals the Milano, or it leaks, we can compare and see what has changed.

Modificato da A_D
forgot to finish a thought woops
  • Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

3 minuti fa, angelogiulio scrive:

siccome siamo su un forum italiano mi sembra giusto usare banalmente google translate se non si capisce. un utente può scrivere in inglese ma è giusto gli si risponda in italiano, ma se ne è già discusso.

Nell'ambito del forum noi dello staff vi sconsigliamo di usare Google Translate.

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.