Vai al contenuto

Nuova bmw 630i

carrera4

Messaggi Raccomandati:

258 cavalli? Ovvero 27 più di adesso? Cosa hanno fatto al motore?

E poi: come mai 630i e non Ci ?

Chi è più criminale, chi tiranneggia il suo popolo, o chi prima finanzia il tiranno, e poi rimpiazza la dittatura con l'anarchia?

(Niall Ferguson, trad. Rita Baldassarre, Corriere Della Sera 02/01/2007)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Forse si chiarisce meglio...

comunque su AMS parlano anche di 630ci ma come se fosse una cosa distinta....

da Autoscoops.nl

New six-cylinder gasoline engine making its first appearance in the BMW 6 Series.

Another great BMW tradition is now also being repeated: Following the first BMW 6 Series launched in the late '70s with its six-cylinder power unit, the new BMW 630i Coupé and Convertible are now also making their debut with six cylinders.

With the six-cylinder BMW 6 Series always having been a very popular model, BMW is now re-introducing this car in its model range: The new engine displacing three litres is making its debut in both versions of the BMW 6 Series and will be introduced at a later point in time in other BMW six-cylinder models.

Displacing 2996 cc, the new six-cylinder develops maximum output of 190 kW (258 bhp) at 6600 rpm, with maximum torque of 300 Newton-metres (221 lb-ft) at just 2500 rpm. With its compression ratio of 10.7:1, the engine is able to run on unleaded 91-98 RON fuel. Fuel consumption of the BMW 630i Coupé with its six-speed manual gearbox averages just 9.0 litres on 100 kilometres (31.4 mpg Imp) (six-speed automatic transmission: 9.5 litres/29.7 mpg Imp). Fuel consumption of the BMW 630i Convertible, in turn, is 9.6 and, respectively, 9.9 litres/100 km (29.4/28.5 mpg Imp).

Compared with the two versions of the BMW 645Ci, the transmission ratios of the manual gearbox and automatic transmission are now a bit "shorter", the customer opting for the BMW 630i naturally still having the choice of a manual gearbox, BMW's Sequential Manual Gearbox (SMG), or automatic transmission. With the driver shifting gears manually, the new BMW 630i Coupé accelerates to 100 km/h in just 6.5 seconds (automatic transmission: 6.7 seconds). The BMW 630 Convertible completes the same exercise in 6.9 and, respectively, 7.2 seconds. Top speed on all versions is 250 km/h or 155 mph.

Low weight for supreme performance.

Depending on the transmission and body variant, the weight of BMW's new 630i models is down on average by 120 kilos or 265 lb in comparison with the 8-cylinder models. And the visible signs of distinction setting the BMW 630i Coupé and Convertible aside from the top models within the 6 Series are clearly recognisable both inside and outside: The BMW 630i comes as standard on 7 1/2-inch wide and 17-inch high light-alloy wheels in brand-new styling and with 245/50 R 17 tyres. The front brake discs, in turn, are somewhat smaller in diameter than on the BMW 645Ci.

Further differences from outside are the chrome-plated exhaust tailpipes on the new BMW 630i Coupé and Convertible now round instead of oval in shape, as well as black instead of chrome-plated rods in the radiator grille in typical BMW "kidney" design. Inside, the new six-cylinder models come in an attractive combination of leather and fabric, with all-leather upholstery available as an option at extra cost.

Both of these new models will be available in the German market as of September 2004. Their prices will be announced in July.

Link al commento

perchè l'M3 da cosa nasce? dalla serie 3!

mi sono informato per un 645ci in concessionario...in caso d'ordine se ne parla per la consegna a luglio 2005! tutta la produzione 2004 è già stata venduta a novembre 2003

Link al commento

mi sono informato per un 645ci in concessionario...in caso d'ordine se ne parla per la consegna a luglio 2005! tutta la produzione 2004 è già stata venduta a novembre 2003

Due sono le cose o la serie 6 e piaciuta oppure viviamo in un mondo di papponi stanki delle Alfa :D

Link al commento

Quest'auto piace invece a molti; sarà perché era da molto che BMW non faceva un coupé sopra della serie 3.

Il 3.000 è una naturale evoluzione della gamma, che andrà a stuzzicare quanti pensavano con un po' di preoccupazione ai 4.4 litri della 645...

tricolore.jpg
Link al commento

Strano............ il padre di un mio amico l'ha ordinata a gennaio è l'ha presa prima che io prendessi la Ypsilon (inizio aprile)........

Bisogna guidare straniero per capire il "PIACERE DI GUIDA ITALIANO"

Link al commento