Vai al contenuto

Ospite
Messaggio aggiunto da __P,

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 601
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

https://europe.autonews.com/cars-concepts/alfa-romeo-unveil-halo-sports-car-aug-30

July 20, 2023 05:29 PM

Alfa Romeo to reveal limited-edition supercar, reports say

The car could be based on the Maserati MC20 Cielo roadster, which has a mid-mounted V-6 engine.

ANDREA MALAN   

Alfa Romeo will reveal a limited-edition sports car on Aug. 30 inspired by the Stellantis brand’s historic 33 sports-racing models, according to news reports.

The high-performance coupe is expected to be powered by a hybrid powertrain consisting of 3.0-liter V-6 engine and electric motors, with a total output of nearly 800 hp. A report in the Italian magazine Auto says it will be based on the Maserati MC20 Cielo roadster and will be called the Alfa 33. *

The MC20 Cielo starts at 271,000 euros in Italy; a limited-edition Alfa 33 could potentially cost more.

According to other media sources, the car will be named 6C, pointing to a series of six-cylinder sportscars produced by Alfa Romeo from 1927 to 1953.

The designation also recalls the brand’s last production sports car, the mid-engine 4C, as well as the 8C Competizione, a limited-edition front engine model sold from 2007-10. 

An Alfa Romeo spokesman would not comment on the car itself but said the name of the model would be revealed on Aug. 30.

Alfa Romeo has invited journalists to a “world premiere” event on Aug. 30 at the Stellantis brand’s museum in the Milan suburb of Arese. A teaser image on Twitter shows a grille and the phrase “Il coraggio di sognare” (Italian for “The courage to dream”). The event will be live-streamed, Alfa Romeo said. 

Alfa Romeo CEO Philippe Imparato and head designer Alejandro Mesonero-Romanos have said they would like to see a “halo” sports car for Alfa Romeo, which has been part of Stellantis since January 2021. Imparato told the U.K. magazine Autocar earlier this year that the project was in development.

The 33 designation was first used by Alfa Romeo in the mid-1960s for a sports-racing model; later Alfa Romeo 33s won the world sports-car championship in 1975 and 1977.

A street-legal model, the T33 Stradale, was a rear-engine, rear-drive two-seat coupe powered by a 230 hp 2.0-liter V-8 derived from Alfa's 33 racecar. Alfa built just 18 units of the 33 Stradale after its 1967 launch.

The 4C (shown) was Alfa Romeo's last production sports car, and was sold from 2013 until 2020.

Alfa Romeo said this week that it would celebrate the 10th anniversary of the launch of the 4C with a one-off commemorative model. The “Designer’s Cut” project will be customized by Alessandro Maccolini, Alfa Romeo design project manager, Stellantis’ Heritage department said on Wednesday. 

The 4C was built on a carbon fiber monocoque with front and rear aluminum subframes, as is the Maserati MC20. 

It was unveiled as a concept at the 2011 Geneva auto show. The production 4C was shown at the 2013 Geneva show, and sales started that year. The 4C was sold worldwide and overall production from 2013 to 2020 was less than 10,000 units. Due to its small series homologation, 4C sales were capped to no more than 1,000 units a year in Europe and the U.S.

It was assembled at the same Maserati plant in Modena which now assembles the MC20 and MC20 Cielo.

* dobbiamo crederci ? :pen: Naaaahhhh :mrgreen: A quanto ne so, dovrebbe essere una versione "edulcorata" della Project24 e senza elettroni o sbaglio ? :pen:

Modificato da pennellotref

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Ma i 6 C-lindri ci sono?

Ora: BMW M135i xDrive 306 cv

Nato su Alfa Giulia GT Junior 1600 >>> esordito su Opel Corsa 90 cv 1996 e BMW Serie 3 Compact 318td 90cv >>> fortificato su Alfa 147 1.6 120 cv 2002 e Alfa 156 1.9 JTD 116 cv >>> posteriorizzato su BMW E81 120d 177 cv e BMW E84 18d sDrive 143 cv

Link al commento

Sogna con noi! Vivi con Alfa Romeo l’appuntamento con la storia.

Sogna con noi! Vivi con Alfa Romeo l’appuntamento con la storia.

Mercoledì 30 Agosto alle ore 5.00pm CEST, Alfa Romeo rivelerà al mondo la creatura che nasce dal coraggio e dalla passione di un team che ha voluto realizzare un sogno.  Un vero e proprio appuntamento con la storia, un momento unico di pura emozione automobilistica italiana da vivere in prima persona.

Per gli appassionati del Made in Italy e di Alfa Romeo sarà un tuffo al cuore. Per coloro che ancora non lo sono, sarà come riemergere da un sonno profondo ed essere catapultati nel sogno più puro.

Così nascono le passioni.

1486064684650356737.gif.a00f8cace62773a93b9739b2906757ee.gif

Link al commento

Quale parte di si chiamerà 6C non è ancora chiara

1 ora fa, Felis scrive:

Ma i 6 C-lindri ci sono?

Yes…

Dovrebbe essere sia V6 che EV.

Sempre se non han cambiato piani.

Modificato da __P
Link al commento

19 hours ago, __P said:

Yes…

In realtà è a 6 cilindri paralleli, un Puretech davanti ed uno dietro, rigorosamente 100cv a cinghia, ovviamente.
Il management franzoso ha voluto citare l'indimenticabile progenitrice:

Citroen 2CV Sahara 4x4 - Citroen

:mrgreen:

Modificato da superkappa125
  • Alfa Romeo Hug [Trolling Mode] 1
  • Ahah! 9

La teoria è quando si conosce il funzionamento di qualcosa ma quel qualcosa non funziona.

La pratica è quando tutto funziona ma non si sa come.

Spesso si finisce con il coniugare la teoria con la pratica: non funziona niente e non si sa il perché.

Link al commento

25 minuti fa, __P scrive:

Yes…

Ognitanto belle notizie!

Ora: BMW M135i xDrive 306 cv

Nato su Alfa Giulia GT Junior 1600 >>> esordito su Opel Corsa 90 cv 1996 e BMW Serie 3 Compact 318td 90cv >>> fortificato su Alfa 147 1.6 120 cv 2002 e Alfa 156 1.9 JTD 116 cv >>> posteriorizzato su BMW E81 120d 177 cv e BMW E84 18d sDrive 143 cv

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.