Vai al contenuto

carrera4

Messaggi Raccomandati:

no ciferri is totally wrong.....ferrari doesn't want an entry level model before 2010...if his sources are the same that said to him about the kamal with the GM V8 northstar(one engine that was not included in the JV fiat-gm powertrain...not noe that the two houses divorce)...or that spoke about an E segment maserati.......all ciferri errors in the few last months(as the quattroporte v10 tdi in the recent years)...you should be more carefull....

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 752
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

no ciferri is totally wrong.....ferrari doesn't want an entry level model before 2010...if his sources are the same that said to him about the kamal with the GM V8 northstar(one engine that was not included in the JV fiat-gm powertrain...not noe that the two houses divorce)...or that spoke about an E segment maserati.......all ciferri errors in the few last months(as the quattroporte v10 tdi in the recent years)...you should be more carefull....

I will ask some test drivers I know. Lets hope they confirm the story you tell as that is the version I like the most. I also think a Dino based on the Spyder sounds silly, for technical reasons.

paddygranger-ap.jpg
Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...

Kalbfell has some bad news. "No Maserati Spyder until at least 2008." The QP based one is officially dead. Maserati are now only working on the Brera based Spyder. But even this project has "not been approved yet"....This car will also have a folding roof, but Ferrari engineers are afraid that it will be too heavy....

Some people say that the Ferrari engineers say that the Spyder prototypes have been locked up for 8 months now....

Link al commento

and where Kalbfell would say something like that cause Kalbfell hasn't give any interview except the last in 'der spiegel' in which talk only about alfa...After locked the Spyder models?...i think that in the few last weeks some persons even took photos of the maserati spyder in motion...and the car is almost ready and from what i know the new foldingtop coupe/spyder m140 will be launched in 2006, the small maserati(M143) is for launch between 2007 and 2008..they work very hard to anticipate the launch of the car that will be produced by Pininfarina...the new 4seater GT based on quattroporte M141 will be launched in 2008.

Link al commento

Mi pare che il rpogetto M140 sia troppo in fase avanzata per stopparlo....... e se non sbaglio la line della Spyder verrà modificata per fare solo Grandsport Spyder..... che sarà fatta in edizione limitata....... quinid che fanno?...... levano la spyder e non la rimpiazzano. Mi pare mooooolto strano, anche perchè la 4porte è una macchina che tira e in molti stanno aspettando la CC!

Bisogna guidare straniero per capire il "PIACERE DI GUIDA ITALIANO"

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.