Jeep

• Compass MCA

• Grand Cherokee WL74

Altri modelli:

• Cherokee MCA

• Wagoneer 

• Grand Wagoneer

Chrysler&Dodge

Ci saranno dei nuovi modelli sulla attuale base a trazione posteriore/integrale rinnovata, ed altri con basi condivise con modelli costruiti in Italia.

Messaggi Raccomandati:

http://www.autonews.com/article/20160411/RETAIL06/304119996/service-techs-return-to-fca-stores-lineup-keeps-dart-200

LAS VEGAS -- Fiat Chrysler dealers who lost trained service technicians to the oil and gas boom in the U.S. a few years ago are starting to see them return.

But even with those additions, dealers need to add service personnel, FCA dealers were told at their make meeting during the NADA convention.

Mopar head Pietro Gorlier told dealers that the domestic oil and gas slowdown is helping them recruit service personnel.

"Many of our dealers lost service technicians to the oil and gas industry, but now we are starting to see them come back," Gorlier said after the meeting.

In 2015, Mopar began an effort to help dealers add more than 5,000 service technicians nationwide by 2018. Since the effort began, a net of more than 2,500 technicians have been added, Gorlier said.

FCA dealers also got their first in-person look at the automaker's plans to build more SUVs and pickups and heard that the Chrysler 200 and Dodge Dart will change but won't be going away.

Reid Bigland, head of North American sales, explained the company's planned production shifts, dealers said afterward.

The automaker plans to expand its Ram and Jeep lineups, including a new pickup based on the Jeep Wrangler and a new family of luxury SUVs that will carry the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer names.

To make room for those products within its production footprint, FCA is searching for partners to build the next-generation 200 and Dart sedans.

Said Don Lee, president of Lee Auto Malls, which operates two Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram stores in Maine, "We were told that those [sedans] aren't going away, but that they'll be built by someone else."

:pen:

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 1k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

Forse versione 5-7 posti, oppure vogliono creare una specie di sub-brand stile Range Rover quindi una sorta di RR e RR Sport.

I motori sono come le donne, bisogna saperli toccare nelle parti più sensibili.(Enzo Ferrari)

Link al commento

10 minuti fa, RiRino dice:

Forse versione 5-7 posti, oppure vogliono creare una specie di sub-brand stile Range Rover quindi una sorta di RR e RR Sport.

La prima volta che si è parlato di una famiglia Wagoneer (per bocca del maglionato) è stato nel corso della conference call con gli analisti della fine del 2015. Inizialmente si sospettava potesse essere un errore di trascrizione da parte dei giornalisti, ma, dato che vediamo ripetersi la cosa anche in  questo caso, evidentemente l'esistenza di una famiglia di prodotti a "marchio" Wagoneer non è una bufala. Vedremo.......:)

P.S.: certamente la tua previsione è più che plausibile ;)

• Mi Piace 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Beh con Jeep si potrebbe effettivamente fare un 'operazione all'inglese dove la gamma attuale sarà più spostata sull'off-road sia per design e caratteristiche tecniche, mentre le Wagoneer più sul lusso e lo spazio, così anche da differenziarsi da Maserati e Alfa Romeo.

Link al commento

On 23/3/2016 at 1:48 PM, RiRino said:

http://www.omniauto.it/magazine/37249/jeep-zangalunghi-intervista

New Compas ad inizio 2017, si riferirà alla premier italiana/europea o alla messa in vendita/ordinabilità? :pen: La presentazione inizialmente era a Ginevra/NY 2016 di regola, poi è slittato e si parlava comunque del debutto entro la fine dell'anno.

Non so quanto sia affidabile ma ho letto che la New Compass verra' presentata in Brasile e che la produzione inziera' a Settembre in Brasile e in Messico (http://revistaautoesporte.globo.com/Noticias/noticia/2016/03/ceo-da-jeep-confirma-novo-compass-sera-apresentado-e-fabricado-no-brasil.html)

Link al commento

Si da dichiarazioni di Mike Manley ad una rivista australiana, per il new Compass pare confermata la presentazione in Brasile, oggi è uscito anche questo articolo su AN di Vellequette che di solito è ben informato su FCA:

The Jeep SUV due to replace the Compass and Patriot will be revealed in the third quarter in Brazil before it debuts in the U.S., Jeep brand head Mike Manley says.

Manley told an Australian news outlet that the vehicle would make its world debut in the third quarter in Brazil. It is expected to arrive in the U.S. later in the fall.

The compact SUV is expected to be assembled in several plants globally, including Pernambuco, Brazil, for distribution in South and Central America.

Separately, Automotive News has learned that the SUV -- which some have dubbed the Compatriot -- will be assembled for North America in Toluca, Mexico, and not at the Compass and Patriot's traditional home in Belvidere, Ill.

Supplier and Fiat Chrysler sources say pilot model production will begin next month in Toluca, where the Dodge Journey and Fiat 500 minicar are built. Full production of the vehicle, which carries the internal body designation MP, is scheduled to begin on Feb. 1, 2017, in Toluca. The current Compass and Patriot are scheduled to be produced in Belvidere until Dec. 31, supplier sources said.

Spy photos indicate the new vehicle will share a platform with the smaller Renegade, but will retain its Grand Cherokee-like exterior styling.

http://www.autonews.com/article/20160411/OEM03/304119935/new-jeep-will-be-revealed-in-brazil-in-3rd-qtr

che conferma anche la successiva produzione a Toluca in un secondo momento per il NA.

I motori sono come le donne, bisogna saperli toccare nelle parti più sensibili.(Enzo Ferrari)

Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...
  • 1 mese fa...

ma se è appena uscito!!
prima devono ritoccare il cherokee che è uscito prima

• Mercedes Benz Classe A180 CDI Sport Nero Cosmo (ex-Alfa 147 2004, ex-Fiat Punto 1993)
  • Jeep Renegade 1.0 Limited Alpine White (ex-Alfa Giulietta 2013, ex-Fiat Bravo 2007, ex-Fiat Punto 2001)
  • Fiat Panda 1.0 Hybrid City Life Bianco Gelato (ex-Fiat Punto 2011, ex-FIat Grande Punto 2006, ex-Fiat Marea 1999, ex-Fiat Tipo 1994, ex-Fiat Tipo 1989, ex-Fiat Uno, ex-Fiat 124)
Link al commento

• 4 mesi fa...

http://www.autonews.com/article/20161018/OEM04/161019853/a-peek-at-jeeps-grand-wagoneer-next-wrangler

A peek at Jeep's Grand Wagoneer, next Wrangler

Larry Vellequette

An attendee at a recent dealer meeting appears to have revealed the first public look at Jeep’s upcoming Grand Wagoneer as well as confirmed how closely a redesigned 2018 Jeep Wrangler will stick to the off-roader’s current styling.

A poster showing the lighting signatures from Jeep shows five vehicles in the future lineup, including a Grand Wagoneer that is decidedly taller and wider than the current Grand Cherokee. The Compass, which will have its official North American reveal next month in Los Angeles, does not appear on the poster.

The vehicle believed to be the Grand Wagoneer shows seven LEDs per headlight on either side of a widened seven-slot chromed grill that emulates the current Grand Cherokee front clip, albeit with a more aggressive look. LED lighting is also used on the lower fog lights, located above what appear to be twin sensor or camera arrays.

In the rear image, each horizontal tail light array also carries seven LEDs across a widened tailgate, above the Grand Wagoneer’s twin exhaust ports.

Overall, the three-row Grand Wagoneer, which will ride on a stretched version of the next-generation Grand Cherokee platform, appears to be both taller and wider than the Grand Cherokee, while sharing a number of the smaller vehicle’s styling cues.

Jeep brand head Mike Manley has said that the Grand Wagoneer, due for the 2019 model year, would rival Land Rover in both luxury and price. In Paris last month, Manley told journalists that the price of the top-end luxury Jeep SUV could approach $140,000.

The lighting poster also reveals some details of the next-generation Jeep Wrangler, due to enter production next year. The poster shows that designers haven’t fiddled much with the front-end views of the iconic off-roader, though its tailgate and rear LED lights would seem to carry on the Jerry-can design of the Jeep Renegade.

AR-161019853.jpg?cci_ts=20161018131522&M

Galleria da Auotmotive News:

http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=CA&Date=20161018&Category=PHOTOS01&ArtNo=101809998&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=1&Profile=1252

Modificato da pennellotref

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.