Vai al contenuto
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Autopareri

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Qualcosa di grande sta per arrivare su Autopareri, e i primi a salire a bordo sarete voi. Manca pochissimo al primo di una lista di importanti annunci.

Jaguar Type 01 2027

Featured Replies

Inviato
51 minutes ago, TurboGimmo said:

Define LUXURY

I don't know. It's a bit like beauty or attraction; you can define what is a good design and what is not (I guess) but still some people find the Cybertruck attractive. By the way I like the Type 01 - it's super low, super sporty, it is really different from anything else, which I think is important in today's era of chinese homogenisation. I like the interior very much as well, because it has screens, but they're not as dominant as in a Cayenne Electric for example

Modificato da STEVEC

  • Risposte 90
  • Visite 6.3k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

Most Popular Posts

  • Nuova foto del posteriore: Scherzi a parte, è indubbiamente originale ma senza alcun gusto estetico, a mio avviso.

  • Fixed

  • Sono riusciti a condensare solo gli aspetti peggiori di ogni possibile bivio progettuale, tutto in una sola macchina. Grossa come una berlina ma abitabile come una coupè, vincolata ai limiti dell'elet

Immagini Pubblicate

Crea un account o accedi per lasciare un commento

Contenuti simili

Background Picker
Customize Layout

Account

Navigation

Cerca

Cerca

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.