Vai al contenuto

Dodge Dart [Fiat Compact Sedan] (Spy - Riassunto Aggiornato a Pag.1)

abgia

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 856
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

La croce rimane, ma si evolve rispetto al semplice sbarrone cromato. Ad esempio sulla nuova Viper, guardando i muletti si intravede la croce anteriore che ha l'elemento verticale più aperto e più a "V" e che non è spezzato dall'elemento orizzontale. qualcosa tipo ==\/== (nessuno si azzardi a commentare :lol:)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

La croce rimane, ma si evolve rispetto al semplice sbarrone cromato. Ad esempio sulla nuova Viper, guardando i muletti si intravede la croce anteriore che ha l'elemento verticale più aperto e più a "V" e che non è spezzato dall'elemento orizzontale. qualcosa tipo ==\/== (nessuno si azzardi a commentare :lol:)

mi immagino già lo slogan per la versione italiana

"Alfa Romeo Biscione: i rebadge non sono mai stati così facili" :lol::§

Link al commento

mi immagino già lo slogan per la versione italiana

"Alfa Romeo Biscione: i rebadge non sono mai stati così facili" :lol::§

:muto:

Comunque la ricostruzione di 4R anche se già in parte smentita, non sarebbe affatto male! Anzi, una bella svolta per i frontali Fiat, uno scossone ci vuole

Link al commento

Fonte: Spied! Dodge Hornet Caught Testing Out in the Open - WOT on Motor Trend

Dodge’s next-gen compact is beginning to take shape, and these spy shots show a bit more of the upcoming Dodge Hornet’s exterior as well as a few shots of its interior. The car rides on Fiat’s C-Evo platform, which also underpins the Alfa Romeo Giulietta. Although that particular car isn’t for U.S. consumption, we’ve caught undisguised Giulettas testing around Michigan before. Seeing this car now, it’s probably safe to say those Alfas were chassis test mules for the Hornet. Known internally as the “PF,” the Hornet will be Dodge’s next C-segment sedan, and is meant to be the spiritual successor to the Dodge Neon. Underneath all that camo covering the front end is what appears to be an oval-shaped badge. Our sources tell is this exterior element is fake, and is only there to throw us off the scent. What isn’t fake, however, are the sleek headlights and slender, vaguely crosshair-shaped grille. In back, the character line rises sharply to meet the tops of the rear doors, while a short trunk lid along with some barely visible taillights finish off the look.

Looking inside this test mule, we could see the dash features a long, two-tiered instrument cluster bump that covers both the gauges and much of the center stack. The trim around the center console is either piano black or aluminum, while the console itself is flanked by two large, vertical HVAC vents. The steering wheel looks similar to those found in other Chrysler products, and features large clusters of buttons on the spokes.

As for what will power the Hornet, Fiat’s 1.4-liter MultiAir I-4 is expected to be offered as the base engine, while a 2.0-liter unit developed by Chrysler is likely to be an option in higher-trim models.

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.