Vai al contenuto

Scelte strategiche FCA (Piano industriale 2018 da pag 97)

Messaggi Raccomandati:

1 ora fa, nucarote scrive:

Un azienda che campa vendendo solo Truck, e che nell'ultimo decennio ha venduto tutto quello che si poteva vendere, che sta riducendo al lumicino le attività su un continente arrivando anche a subappaltare la progettazione e la realizzazione delle sue auto ad un'altra azienda, non mi sembra poi tanto in salute.

onestamente tutti i gruppi hanno i loro problemi, tagliano gamme e razionalizzano i costi per alzare i margini.

gli unici immuni alle crisi e che vanno avanti come un rullo compressore, sembra senza nessun problema di sorta, con gamme sterminate, forti investimenti nell'elettrico e guida autonoma, senza lasciare indietro nessun modello nelle gamme attuali è il gruppo VAG. 

"quello che della valle spende in 1 anno di ricerca io lo spendo per disegnare il paraurti della punto." Cit.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

1 minuto fa, Alain scrive:

onestamente tutti i gruppi hanno i loro problemi, tagliano gamme e razionalizzano i costi per alzare i margini.

gli unici immuni alle crisi e che vanno avanti come un rullo compressore, sembra senza nessun problema di sorta, con gamme sterminate, forti investimenti nell'elettrico e guida autonoma, senza lasciare indietro nessun modello nelle gamme attuali è il gruppo VAG. 

Vedo più Toyota, Mazda o Suzuki...

VAG ha tagliato alla grande, anche per i problemi ed i futuri denari da pagare per il Dieselgate...

• Mi Piace 2
Link al commento

2 ore fa, nucarote scrive:

Un azienda che campa vendendo solo Truck, e che nell'ultimo decennio ha venduto tutto quello che si poteva vendere, che sta riducendo al lumicino le attività su un continente arrivando anche a subappaltare la progettazione e la realizzazione delle sue auto ad un'altra azienda, non mi sembra poi tanto in salute.

Beh dai, ora se riescono a rilanciare Maserati oltre ai truck si potranno fare margini anche nel lusso

Link al commento

Renault, FCA talks are 'in the past,' Renault CEO says

FRANKFURT -- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles' merger offer for Renault was "in the past" and the two parties have not resumed discussions, the French carmaker's CEO, Thierry Bollore said.

"We are not talking to each other, this is the past, the offer was on the table, it's no longer on the table," Bollore said at the Frankfurt auto show on Tuesday, adding that it was a matter of regret.

Bollore said he was sure FCA also regretted not gaining access to Renault-Nissan's common module family of architectures that is planned to underpin 70 percent of the alliance’s vehicles by 2020.

In June, FCA withdrew a $35 billion merger offer for Renault after the French company's board failed to reach a decision on the offer.

Bollore said that Renault's main priority "was to help Nissan become more healthy."

https://europe.autonews.com/automakers/renault-fca-talks-are-past-renault-ceo-says

• Ahah! 1
Link al commento

49 minuti fa, NicolaDeA scrive:

Oggi sempre sulla Variante AV-Atripalda Dobló e 500 in prova bianche che scortavano un bel Q8 blu (bello veramente) e una XC60 che era dietro (dorata anch’essa molto bella) 

Ma cosa testano? Erano normali Doblo e 500

Il q8 ed il xc60, ovviamente. ?

Quel geniaccio di MM ha vinto l'appalto dei test ?

• Mi Piace 1
  • Ahah! 1

Archepensevoli spanciasentire Socing.

Link al commento

Talent, not technology, is key to automotive future, says FCA’s young chairman

John Elkann is 42, but was only 18 when his grandfather appointed him to the board of directors

Imagine, you are an 18-year-old engineering student when your grandfather taps you to join the board of directors of the one of the world’s largest car companies. A decade later, just as you are about to marry a princess, your grandfather, a legendary figure, dies and you become the chairman of a company now on the brink of bankruptcy.

John Elkann doesn’t have to imagine that scenario. He lived it. And Gianni Agnelli’s grandson, who heads not only Fiat but also Ferrari, hired Sergio Marchionne as chief executive of Fiat, absorbed Chrysler as a partner, and nearly pulled off a merger with Renault.

Recently, the now 42-year-old and his princess bride and their three children made their first visit to Monterey Car Week where Elkann was scheduled to be part of a panel presentation on family legacies and preserving automotive enthusiasm during an era of revolutionary automotive technology. 

However, almost immediately the event evolved into an interview of Elkann, who emerged as perhaps the most interesting person in the automotive world.

While Elkann said his focus is on future product, “I’ve been very surprised by the amount of passion about cars and the history of cars” that he had seen in Monterey, “and a number are our brands,” including Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Maserati and, or course, Ferrari.

He also noted that based on current values, he wished he’d have kept quite a few of the cars he’s owned through the years. 

It was not only in Monterey that Elkann observed such passion, he said, noting that 50,000 people lined historic Woodward Avenue north of Detroit where another of his company’s brands, Dodge, sponsored a throwback street racing event.

With so many brands in the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles portfolio (Ferrari has been spun off as a separate company), one of Elkann’s missions is to make sure each brand remains “distinguished and unique,” and remains true to its heritage, but also relevant in a changing world, and to do so even as technologies are shared across the marques and models, and all while meeting customer expectations in a variety of geographic regions.

For example, could a plug-in hybrid powertrain actually enhance the off-road capability of a Jeep, while also keeping it relevant in regions limiting the use of petroleum fuel? Consider, for example, the 1,000 horsepower Ferrari hybrid that’s coming, he said. With its immediate torque, electricity gets you going, and then the internal combustion engine keeps you going.

By the way, he added, of all of FCA’s brands, Jeep is the largest in global sales volume. 

Another brand growing in importance is Maserati, which FCA has designated to become its challenger for Porsche as that traditional sports car brand not only adds sedans and SUVs to its lineup but as it electrifies its powertrains.

Looking toward the future of automotive technology, Elkann shared his vision of the timelines. 

Electrification on a wide scale is 10 to 20 years in the future, he said, adding that hybrids and vehicles running on natural gas are also among the possible solutions to reducing emissions in the short term,

Autonomous vehicles are 20 to 25 years out, and at first such self-driving technologies will be focused on commercial vehicles, such as robotic taxis and those delivering packages from Amazon.

While you might expect such issues to weigh heavily on the mind of a young chairman, Elkann said the key to the future for his company involves people not much older than he was when his grandfather brought him aboard.

The key, he said, is “attracting talented people in their early 20s to your industry and to your company. They will determine (your success) for the next 25 years.”

And isn’t that’s what Elkann’s grandfather did nearly 25 years ago when he brought his grandson aboard?

https://journal.classiccars.com/2019/08/26/talent-not-technology-is-key-to-automotive-future-says-fcas-young-chairman/

Modificato da Bare
  • Grazie! 1
Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.