Vai al contenuto

Mercedes-Benz SL 2012

Touareg 2.5

quanto ti piace la Mercedes SL 2012?  

71 voti

1. 1. quanto ti piace la Mercedes SL 2012?

• • Molto
    • • Abbastanza
    • • Poco
    • • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Trovo che sia brutta davanti...dietro...e pure dentro non mi convince. Pure i cerchi dell'ultima foto sanno di vecchio!

PETIZIONE 125 in Superstrada e Autostrada

La Desmosedici è una moto difficile, quando dai gas vibra e si muove, ma è una sua prerogativa perchè se non ti fai spaventare vedi che tutto funziona. [Casey Stoner]

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 101
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Penso che una possibile ispirazione per fari e calandra sia stata la "Pagoda" degli anni '70. Ma quell'auto e la sua erede ( quella di Bruno Sacco ) sono entrate nella storia del design automobilistico, questa IMHO sembra il risultato svogliato di un compitino dato ai designer : non ci trovo niente di innovativo ed anche l'eleganza scarseggia ( nel frontale poi... :muto: )

"Bene non va, comunque non mi fermo".

( Tazio Nuvolari )

Link al commento

Eh sì, è bruttarella. Peccato, alcune serie erano notevoli. Il frontale poi, che ha, voglia di Lamborghini? Dietro è un design già visto, per una SL ci vuole altro! Dentro è questione di gusti, la qualità pare ci sia, e ci mancherebbe. Credevo che la SL per Mercedes significasse un'auto più elegante.

Ah, buon natale a tutti

Link al commento

non è che io voglia andare per forza controcorrente...ma a me piace. Mi piace anche e soprattutto in quelli che vengono ritenuti dei difetti...secondo me ci siamo tutti assuefatti a design molto piatti, questa auto si farà amare o odiare come la vecchia serie 6 bmw.

mi piace anche l'idea della scocca tutta in alluminio, è vero che si partiva da una versione super pesante ma 140kg in meno son tanti...la 350 consuma veramente poco, considerata la cilindrata e le prestazioni.

Link al commento

• 4 settimane fa...
  • 1 mese fa...

Viste ieri 2 sotto casa, in giro per i test Brembo (per chi non lo sapesse, premiata da Daimler tra i migliori fornitori della casa La Brembo premiata dalla Daimler-Mercedes).

Erano chiaramente due v8 (ma non c'era la targhetta identificatrice del modello, non sembravano comunque avere "sound" da amg) e cercavano un parcheggio nel piazzale che però era pieno causa mercato.

Beh, che dire, è veramente brutta. Pensare che la precedente era una delle mie auto preferite.

Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...
  • 2 anni fa...

336868708798196195.jpg

Press release:

Stuttgart – The SL Roadster family from Mercedes-Benz is raring to go with a new engine. The SL 400 is now endowed with a six-cylinder biturbo drive system. Despite half a litre less displacement the output has risen by 20 kW (27 hp). Plus there are 110 newton metres more torque at its disposal. The price of the SL 400 starts from 97,282.50 euros (for the German market incl. 19% VAT).

As an automotive icon the Mercedes-Benz SL blends accomplished motoring at the highest level with exquisite style. Manufactured virtually completely from aluminium, the roadster also sets the standards in the category of luxurious roadsters with its numerous technical innovations. Not forgetting that the SL is entirely suitable for everyday use thanks to its retractable vario-roof. This makes it the all-rounder amongst sports cars.

In contrast to its predecessor, the SL 400 is not fitted with a naturally aspirated engine. Instead it boasts a six-cylinder unit with two turbochargers. Although its displacement has been reduced to three litres, the biturbo drive system develops a high full-load output potential with a charge pressure of 1.8 bar, and facilitates an extremely high torque of 480 newton metres at low engine speeds. It achieves 20 kW more than the SL 350. Its torque increases by 110 newton metres and is available in the engine speed range of 1600 to 4000 rpm. Plus the efficient six-cylinder meets the EU6 emissions standard.

SL 400 technical data

[TABLE=class: cmaTableSolid, width: 10]

[TR]

[TD=class: cmaTDSolid] Displacement

[/TD]

[TD=class: cmaTDSolid] 2996 cc

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: cmaTDSolid] Bore x stroke

[/TD]

[TD=class: cmaTDSolid] 88.0 x 82.1 mm

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: cmaTDSolid] Output

[/TD]

[TD=class: cmaTDSolid] 245 kW (333 hp) at 5250 to 6000 rpm

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: cmaTDSolid] Torque

[/TD]

[TD=class: cmaTDSolid] 480 Nm at 1600 to 4000 rpm

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: cmaTDSolid] Fuel consumption

[/TD]

[TD=class: cmaTDSolid] 7.3 l/100 km

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: cmaTDSolid] CO2

[/TD]

[TD=class: cmaTDSolid] 172 g/km

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: cmaTDSolid] 0-100 km/h

[/TD]

[TD=class: cmaTDSolid] 5.2 s

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: cmaTDSolid] Top speed

[/TD]

[TD=class: cmaTDSolid] 250 km/h

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Like all BlueDIRECT petrol engines the biturbo engine in the new SL 400 also works with a direct injection system with spray-guided combustion, which Mercedes-Benz was the first car manufacturer to offer in series production. The system pressure is up to 200 bar, the pressure being variably optimised according to the engine's mapping. Piezo injectors enable optimal mixture formation with up to five injections per power stroke. The third-generation direct injection is supplemented by rapid multi-spark ignition, MSI. How it works: Following the first spark discharge and a brief combustion period, the coil is recharged very rapidly and a further spark is discharged. The MSI system enables up to four sparks to be discharged in succession within one millisecond, creating a plasma with a larger spatial expansion than conventional ignition.

The rapid multi-spark ignition can be controlled to vary both the timing of the sparks and the combustion period to suit the relevant operating point. This provides scope for optimising the centre of combustion and improved residual gas compatibility. The result of this is excellent utilisation of the fuel with minimum emissions.

The SL 400 also offers two extraordinary innovations as standard: the unique Frontbass system developed by Mercedes-Benz transforms the luxury sports car into a concert hall, when the top is up and down, and the highly efficient MAGIC VISION CONTROL wipe/wash system takes water from the wiper blade to the windscreen as required and irrespective of the direction of wipe.

MERCEDES-BENZ

27 cv in più per il modello che va a sostituire la SL 350.

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

Macchina completamente sparita dalle strade italiane.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento