Vai al contenuto

FCA - Product Plan (Notizie - Riassunto a pag. 1)

Messaggi Raccomandati:

On Friday, April 08, 2016 at 14:14, kramer23 dice:

Infatti non chiude nessun stabilimento

• Mi Piace 1

Questi pareva a me maestro e donno,cacciando il lupo e ' lupicini al monte per che i Pisan veder Lucca non ponno.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

La Fiat si trasferirà in Molise per non pagare le tasse, perché come ben sappiamo, il Molise non esiste.

Modificato da Ospite
Molisn't...... -_-
Link al commento

On 8/4/2016 at 14:14, kramer23 dice:

Non vedo perchè cessare la produzione Granturismo/Grancabrio senza avere un rimpiazzo.

Link al commento

Perché tenere su la produzione evidentemente ha dei costi superiori a quanto ricavano dalle poche vendite rimaste :)

There's no replacement for displacement.

5967677fbce20_autohabenbahnfahren.jpg.4606d45af194e6808929d7c2a9023828.jpg

Anche tu ti ecciti palpeggiando pezzi di plastica? Perché stare qui a discutere con chi non ti può capire? Esprimi la tua vera passione passando a questo sito!

Link al commento

On 06 aprile 2016 at 9:38 PM, RiRino said:

Mha, quelli di allpar a stò giro mi sà che hanno preso una gran cantonata...girava già da tempo la notizia che in Argentina sarebbe finita la X6S sostituta di GranSiena e Linea. La l'erede della Punto(X6H) a Betim invece.

Secondo me quelli di allpar le prendono spesso le cantonate. Per non parlare dei "render" che hanno il coraggio di pubblicare 

Modificato da vince-991
Errore
Link al commento

http://www.autonews.com/article/20160415/COPY01/304159915/fca-would-build-rival-to-tesla-model-3-if-business-case-makes-sense

FCA would build rival to Tesla Model 3 if business case makes sense, CEO says

AMSTERDAM -- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles could build a rival to Tesla's Model 3 compact electric car with Italian flair if the business case makes sense, FCA CEO Sergio Marchionne said.

Tesla unveiled the $35,000 Model 3 earlier this month and company officials have said this week that advanced orders are approaching 400,000, according to various media reports. 

"I'm not surprised by the high number of reservations but you have to then build and deliver them and also be profitable," Marchionne said on the sidelines on FCA's annual meeting in Amsterdam today.

Marchionne said he does not see a way to make the Model 3 profitable at a $35,000 retail price.

He said that if Tesla CEO Elon Musk "can show me that the car will be profitable at that price, I will copy the formula, add the Italian design flair and get it to the market within 12 months."

Asked if he thinks FCA is late in the race to electrification, Marchionne replied: “better late than sorry.”

FCA sells a few thousand units a year of the 500e, an electric version of its 500 minicar, in selected U.S. states. The car is not offered in Europe or other global markets.

Midsize cars

Meanwhile, Fiat Chrysler has received interest from carmakers willing to help it build medium-sized cars in the U.S. and may decide on a partner this year, Marchionne said. 

FCA is looking for partners to build future versions of the compact Dodge Dart and the midsize Chrysler 200 in the U.S. to use more of its own production capacity to manufacture more profitable trucks and SUVs.

"We have received a couple of overtures and we are analyzing them," Marchionne told journalists after a shareholder meeting in Amsterdam. "We are in no immediate rush ... It may happen as early as this year to have it nailed down."

FCA last week said it would lay off about 1,300 workers indefinitely and end one of the two shifts at its Sterling Heights, Mich., plant that makes the slow-selling midsize Chrysler 200 sedan.

Both Sterling Heights and FCA's Belvidere, Illinois, plant which makes the Dart, will be retooled to make SUVs and trucks.

Marchionne said there was no firm date for when production of those models would stop completely, adding it depended on how long it would take to bring other models to those sites.

He added: "We will know more by the end of this year."

Marchionne said he wanted to remain active in the midsize segment in the United States, even though it was not essential to FCA's fortunes. 

"The midsize car business in the U.S. is in severe decline," he said. "(But) from a range point of view I think it would be important to have a presence in the segment."

What ? :oddio: Ma non s'era sempre detto che con l'elettrificazione FCA non sapeva minimamente dove mettere le mani ? :oddio: :mrgreen:

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

vabbè dai ... una sparata : per lui è talmente assurdo che a quella cifra possa essere profittevole che controbilancia con un' altra assurdità dicendo che in un anno saremmo in grado di farne una uguale

• Mi Piace 2

Link al commento

1 minuto fa, TONI dice:

vabbè dai ... una sparata : per lui è talmente assurdo che a quella cifra possa essere profittevole che controbilancia con un' altra assurdità dicendo che in un anno saremmo in grado di farne una uguale

Lo sospettavo......:mrgreen:

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

6 minuti fa, TONI dice:

nel momento in cui diventa redditizia diventa anche "semplice" da costruire

7:32 : Segni i punti coglionazzo !

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.