Vai al contenuto

__P

Messaggi Raccomandati:

16 ore fa, STEVEC scrive:

This car could be the Giulia MCA. And seems like it does have the Q rear headlights

20220314_010438.jpg

FB_IMG_1647212608332.jpg

And the Tonale headlights?? The Giulia on the top has the old headlights.

Modificato da DonViToCorleone

Ti farò un'offerta che non puoi rifiutare.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 1,9k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

10 minuti fa, DonViToCorleone scrive:

And the Tonale headlights?? The Giulia on the top has the old headlights.

What I undestand from the photos:

Giulia+Stelvio on the upper floor are the 2022 Estrema edition (to be launched by next month). If you look carefully, the Stelvio on top has the old (not Q) rear headlights

Giulia+Stelvio on the lower floor are the (nothing to do with Estrema) 2023 MCA (to be launched later this year)

Link al commento

10 minuti fa, Davialfa scrive:

mid cycle action

is the restyling of a car model. It's usually 4 years for French cars, 6 months for German cars, 20 years for Alfa.

Alfa's don't need refresh. Competitors do.

Modificato da MauroAlfaGT
  • Grazie! 2
Link al commento

7 minutes ago, Davialfa said:

mid cycle action

is the restyling of a car model. It's usually 4 years for French cars, 6 months for German cars, LAUNCHMENT for Alfa.

slight but necessary correction due to Alfa's innovative approach to design and ramp-up times :-D

Link al commento

14 minuti fa, Davialfa scrive:

mid cycle action

is the restyling of a car model. It's usually 4 years for French cars, 6 months for German cars, 20 years for Alfa, each passage of Halley's comet for Y Lancia

You forgot the 15 minutes for Koreans... :si:

• Ahah! 4

I'M IN LOVE!:pippa:

"La 6° marcia, K@zzo!"

Link al commento

4 ore fa, STEVEC scrive:

What I undestand from the photos:

Giulia+Stelvio on the upper floor are the 2022 Estrema edition (to be launched by next month). If you look carefully, the Stelvio on top has the old (not Q) rear headlights

Giulia+Stelvio on the lower floor are the (nothing to do with Estrema) 2023 MCA (to be launched later this year)

I hope so but sounds logic.

• Grazie! 1

Ti farò un'offerta che non puoi rifiutare.

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.