Audi Q5 (Spy)

carrera4

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 158
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

belli questi PS come al solito quando provengono da autobild:wink:...........cmq il nuovo Q5 se somiglierà anche un poco a questo PS sarà davvero bello ed avrà come al solito un gran successo...........noi invece per abbiamo fatto passare 4 anni dal lancio della kamal e tutto tace (forse qualcosa nel 2010 :roll:)

firma_arcy4.jpg

lostjn58qh5cg0.gif

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 1 mese fa...

Primi spyshots...

6070430.001.mini3L.jpg

6070430.001.mini2L.jpg

worldcarfans.com

SPY PHOTOS: Audi Q5 Body Shape

Text by Hans G. Lehmann

Copyright by Lehmann Photo-Syndication

edited April 30, 2007

Ski mask not incuded

The Q5 will be Audi’s answer to the X3 from BMW and Mercedes’ upcoming GLK, and will be built at the Ingolstadt factory in Germany. Audi has invested 300 million Euros for the production that will keep 1700 employees busy. Based on the same new platform as the A5 and upcoming A4, Audi will start the production of the Q5 in 2008.

The platform’s layout will make it possible for Audi to offer a full range of engines, meaning that the brand´s various FSI-equipped four and six cylinder engines, plus some high efficiency diesel models will be offered. Most likely the 2.0-litre TDI and the 3.0 litre V6 TDI.

It’s even possible that the 4.2 litre V8 will find its way under the hood for an S-line version. . All Q5 will have an updated version of the Quattro all-wheel-drive system with a six-speed manual or the new seven-speed DSG gearbox.

Expect the Q5 to come equipped with hill-descent control and an adjustable air suspension. Unlike the Q7, the Q5 will do without the third row of seats and remain a five seater.

Link al commento

Guest kenzo

Interessante il telone dietro! Riproduce esattamente l'Alfa 149 e penso anche il nuovo suv :lol: Io consiglierei a quelli dell'Audi di non toglierlo più! P.S. Egger già disegna ;)

Link al commento

Guest kenzo
intanto LORO le macchine le fanno in tempi umani e non in tempi biblici

Beh...questo lo sanno anche i sassi ;) E poi se è rivolto a me, hai confuso l'ironia mia, col sarcasmo :D

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.