Sedan

big_SeatExeo01.JPG

big_SeatExeo02.JPG

5.jpg

5.jpg

big_SeatExeo13.JPG

big_SeatExeo11.JPG

4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg

4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg

ST

big_SeatExeo12.JPG

5.jpg

5.jpg

big_SeatExeo04.JPG

big_SeatExeo16.JPG

4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg

4.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg

4.jpg 4.jpg autoblog.it - km.77

Press Release :

SEAT UNVEILS FRESH NEW LOOK FOR EXECUTIVE CLASS EXEO

SEAT's much-admired executive class Exeo saloon and ST estate range is getting a new look, and some important new engineering upgrades.

The revised Exeo 'face' with new bi-xenon headlights and stunning LED daytime running lights (standard on Sport, optional on SE), will make its public debut in the metal at the forthcoming Frankfurt Motor Show.

The styling enhancements, boosted by smart new alloy wheel designs, further underline the high value Exeo range's premium look, while upgrades to interior materials – including upgraded leather on the steering wheel and revised upholstery – create a matching premium feel.

Meanwhile, improvements to the high quality SEAT saloon and estate's 2.0 TDI common rail powerplant now see emissions cut to as little as 129 g/km*. Economy is similarly improved, too, with the Exeo saloon now being capable of as much as 57.6 mpg* on the EU's combined cycle.

The latest upgrades to the Exeo come hard on the heels of the arrival of a new gearbox option earlier this year, with the addition of a smooth, efficient Multitronic auto/sequential manual gearbox further underlining the luxurious SEAT's executive appeal.

The Multitronic 'box – with its CVT-based technology and stepped 'changes' – offers both full auto mode and the option of sequential shifts via the sporty, steering wheel-mounted shift paddles.

Looking to 2012, the Exeo family is in for further upgrades with the addition for the first time of SEAT's effortless Start/Stop technology on an Ecomotive model, which will help deliver even more fuel efficiency.

SEAT is targeting an ambitious CO2 figure of less than 120 g/km for the Start/Stop-equipped Exeo which will, of course, enhance its appeal to both environmentally-conscious private buyers and UK fleet managers who demand such low emissions levels from even their executive models.

The Exeo's eye-catching styling changes, allied to SEAT's ongoing commitment to improving quality while simultaneously cutting its cars' emissions and improving fuel economy, are sure to generate further interest in the range – which is now the Spanish brand's third best-seller in the UK behind the Ibiza supermini and sporty Leon five-door family hatch.

Acknowledging that the Exeo upgrades will boost both the emotional and rational appeal of the range, SEAT UK managing director Peter Wyhinny said: 'The arrival of the Exeo marked SEAT's debut in a new and hard-fought market segment, and the success of the fleet-friendly saloon and estate range is already clear.

Now, with this great new look and impressive engineering changes I'm sure the Exeo will draw the crowds to both our Frankfurt show stand and, in due course, our UK dealerships.'

The Exeo range, which is today offered with a choice of three frugal turbodiesels or one potent turbocharged petrol engine, is priced from £19,285.

Full details on the entire SEAT range, together with a sophisticated car configurator, are available at NEW CARS FOR SALE & NEW & USED CAR FINANCE | SEAT.co.uk

A partire dall’autunno la Seat Exeo verrà proposta in versione Model Year 2012, oggetto di un marginale restyling estetico che interessa tanto la carrozzeria e gli elementi estetici quando il reparto motori. Il frontale della berlina e della giardinetta ST utilizza una nuova griglia con trama a nido d’ape, i gruppi ottici anteriori guadagnano proiettori bi-Xenon (optional) con luci diurne a LED e i fanali posteriori vengono anch’essi “convertiti” alla tecnologia LED. Debuttano inoltre rinnovati da cerchi da 17 o da 18 pollici, mentre l’abitacolo presenta nuove tappezzerie ed una inedita corona del volante rivestita in pelle.

I motori a gasolio 2.0 TDI da 120 e 143 CV emettono ora 7 grammi di CO2 in meno, mentre debutta la versione ad elevata efficienza Ecomotive da nemmeno 120 g/km di CO2. I 5.2 litri di gasolio per 100 chilometri delle TDI 120 e 143 CV sono ottenuti grazie anche al sistema Start&Stop, che permette alla ST di dichiarare consumi (5.3 l/100 km) ed emissioni (132 g/km) appena superiori rispetto alla berlina. A benzina restano disponibili i 1.8 TSI da 120 CV e 2.0 TSI da 210 CV, con quest’ultimo depotenziato a 200 CV quand’è abbinato alla trasmissione automatica Multitronic (disponibile anche per la TDI 143 CV). La dotazione di serie comprende sette airbag, i sistemi ESP, ABS e per il controllo automatico della pressione pneumatici.

autoblog.it

Modificato da Ospite
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 57
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Deriverà anche da un modello che non è più giovanissimo ma fa ancora la sua bella figura, gli interni sono ancora molto belli ed esternamente le nuove ottiche dei fari le donano una maggiore personalità simil Audi ma, guardati da vicino, completamente diversi.

In questo caso approvo l'operazione di mutazione da Audi A4 in Seat Exeo, alla fine i tedeschi si trovavano in casa un modello ancora commerciabile e un marchio bisognoso di auto ed hanno colto la palla al balzo.

Comunque si diceva che questo sarà un modello di transizione, la prossima dovrebbe essere una cosa completamente Seat. In pratica è la stessa operazione che è stata effettuata con la Superb la quale all'inizio era solo una Passat ritoccata nel design mentre ora è un modello con "vita" propria.

"Qualche emiro che compra una Ferrari lo troverò sempre. Ma se il ceto medio finisce in miseria, chi mi comprerà le Panda?"

Sergio Marchionne

Follow me on Instagram

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social