Vai al contenuto

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Messaggio Aggiornato al 01/12/2015

15077614611484425636.jpg

9551277031271128889.jpg

WCF

Press Release:

Mladá Boleslav, 8 July 2015 – ŠKODA’s emotional appeal is reinforced with the release of the latest version ŠKODA Rapid Spaceback with the ScoutLine accessory package. The main features of the model include its powerful outdoor-look, distinctive plastic exterior fixtures, 16- or 17-inch alloy wheels and additional design elements. The special edition will be heading to dealerships in selected markets throughout Europe during July. The ŠKODA Rapid Spaceback, introduced in autumn 2013, has been doing exceptionally well on the market, with ŠKODA selling 72,400 Spacebacks in 2014 – a ninefold increase on the previous year.

?The ŠKODA Rapid Spaceback was ŠKODA’s first hatchback to be released in the high-volume compact segment two years ago, expanding the Czech brand’s model range between the ŠKODA Fabia and the ŠKODA Octavia. The model is becoming increasingly more popular among younger consumer groups with its dynamic and fresh design and practical ŠKODA qualities. In 2014, ŠKODA also added the sporty ŠKODA Rapid Spaceback Monte Carlo to the series.

Since its launch on the European market, ŠKODA has sold over 105,000 ŠKODA Rapid Spacebacks. “The combination of ŠKODA’s practical features and fresh designs have convinced a great number of customers,” says ŠKODA Board Member for Sales and Marketing, Werner Eichhorn. “We plan to build on this success with the ScoutLine edition.”

The new ŠKODA Rapid Spaceback ScoutLine reinforces the emotional appeal of the Czech car manufacturer. At first glance, the package scores with its adventurous appearance. The front and rear bumpers are finished in a distinctive matte-black, with reflective silver running through. Matte -black textured plastic fixtures protect the sides of the vehicle, running along the doorsills and wheel arches.

The package comes either silver 16-inch ‘Rock’ or 17-inch ‘Camelot’ alloy wheels. The exterior mirror housings have a reflective silver finish. The full range of ŠKODA Rapid Spaceback exterior colours are available for latest version of the model, including the fleet colour ‘pistachio green’.

Skoda

Prezzi:

Benzina:

1.2 TSI (110 CV):

ScoutLine: 20.020€

Diesel:

1.4 TDI (90 CV):

ScoutLine: 20.980€

1.4 TDI DSG (90 CV):

ScoutLine: 22.650€

1.6 TDI (115 CV):

ScoutLine: 22.540€

-----

Trattasi di un allestimento che verrà venduto in mercati selezionati.

Modificato da Touareg 2.5

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 20
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Colore a parte non mi sembra tanto male.

De gustibus. A me l'ultima skoda gradita è la Felicia del 1996. Dopo sono solo copi incolla neanche tanto nascosti di tutte le altre marche del gruppo vag. Saran concrete (forse) ma per il resto velo pietoso da stenderci sopra. IMHO ovvio.

Link al commento

De gustibus. A me l'ultima skoda gradita è la Felicia del 1996. Dopo sono solo copi incolla neanche tanto nascosti di tutte le altre marche del gruppo vag. Saran concrete (forse) ma per il resto velo pietoso da stenderci sopra. IMHO ovvio.

beh dai le ultima Octavia e Superb SW sono niente affatto male, su questa concordo che è da suicidio...:pz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link al commento

non ho ancora capito perchè, visto che è un'auto di sostanza, non hanno pensato per l'Italia a delle versioni Bifuel anche in collaborazione con Landi o BRC... Ne venderebbero qualcuna di più... Qui da me ne avrò viste 2 + 3 sedan targate Romania. Non sarà un esempio di design, ma non è malvagia... certo che mancano delle versioni a gas che ne giustificherebbero la scelta, a mio parere...

Link al commento

A me invece le ultime, dalla Fabia a, soprattutto, octavia e superb, piacciono parecchio. Amo le linee squadrate. Per tutte e tre, dovessi scegliere tra le varie proposte del gruppo VAG, considerato tutto andrei certamente su Skoda.

La rapid è penso quella che mi piace meno della famiglia...non è brutta ma non è ai livelli del resto della famiglia, sembra una cosa buttata là tanto per riempire quel segmento.

Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 Turbo GPL 120cv

588764_31.png

Le mie app per Android nel Play Store

Link al commento