Messaggio aggiunto da Osv,

DIRETTA STREAMING 25 GENNAIO

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 324
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

10 ore fa, xtom scrive:

A me 127 km bastano, sono andato di corsa su autoscout pensando di trovare un affare, ma a meno di 80 k una Taycan non si trova.

lascia perdere la tycan......credimi.....in molti le stanno rientrando.....ecco perché ce ne sono molte di usate. come ogni cosa nuova, diventa obsoleta velocemente poiché la tecnologia fa passi da gigante. Oggigiorno, se uno cerca un powertrain elettrico, deve guardare solo a Tesla, peccato solo siano aiuto rifinite da supermercato, ma a livello pacco batterie e motore, secondo me sono le migliori in circolazione. Gli altri ci arriveranno....ma ci vorrà ancora un po'.

• Mi Piace 2

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

https://jalopnik.com/carbon-fiber-does-not-do-what-you-expect-when-you-crush-1785691846

Porsche had planned to phase out the existing, internal-combustion-engine Macan in 2025 or 2026, to replace it with an all-electric version. The problem is that the Macan also happens to be Porsche’s best-selling model, and the compact SUV contributed a third of the company’s U.S. sales last year. Naturally, Porsche is now reconsidering the move. From Automotive News:

Now the company will take a wait-and-see approach to go EV-only with its best-selling model, Porsche told its U.S. retailers at a two-day meeting in the Canary Islands this week.

“They are going to review it,” a retailer at the meeting told Automotive News. “They will see how sales go in the next two years.”

Last year, the Macan accounted for a third of Porsche’s U.S. sales.

The dealer said the apprehension about going all-electric with the volume model concerns the lack of well-maintained public charging infrastructure.

“They got customer pushback,” he said. “They realized there are not enough chargers out there” to support the Macan customer base.

At the meeting, attended by Porsche Cars North America CEO Kjell Gruner, executives demurred on plans to follow the auto industry in plugging into Tesla’s Supercharger network.

“[Executives] indicated they are trying to get as many chargers as possible,” the source said. “They know it’s a problem, and they’re trying to figure out how to do this most efficiently.”

Retailers saw the electric Macan and the freshened Taycan fastback arriving next year at the event. Also displayed was the recently revealed Mission X hypercar concept, which will likely evolve into an all-electric 918 successor.

Attendees of the dealer summit reportedly got a sneak peek at the refreshed Taycan due next year as well as the aforementioned electric Macan. Porsche’s corporate personnel also indicated a disappointment that the average age of its customers is over 50, when they’d really prefer it to be somewhere between 25 and 35. As someone at the exact midpoint between 25 and 35 I have some thoughts about this, but you probably know what those are.

To reach out to said demographic, Porsche is urging its dealers to take the youths more seriously. No, really:

Historically, a 24-year-old who walked into the showroom might have been dismissed as not a serious buyer, the dealer said.

Porsche is “trying to get that mentality to change,” he said. Expanding the customer base is essential to driving volume for the niche brand.

Anyway, to bring it back to the Macan, if the company can continue to offer its volume seller at the height of its popularity and roll out an electric variant for willing customers, that would seem like the most prudent move. Porsche doesn’t need to fix what isn’t broken or draw lines in the sand, because it is Porsche.

P.S.: Beati gli USA che hanno una società piena di 25enni/35enni con le tasche piene....:mrgreen:. Mah.....:pen:

Modificato da pennellotref
  • Grazie! 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

13 minuti fa, AlexMi scrive:

Alla fine siamo noi i pirla che vanno verso l'elettrico senza piani B, i tedeschi tengono i piedi in 2 scarpe 

Dubito in ogni caso che vedremo una nuova Macan ICE... continueranno a tirarla lunga con il modello attuale, che è già stato aggiornato esteticamente per tirare oltre il decennio di vita.

Sul discorso piano B... tutte le prossime piattaforme Stellantis sono multienergia.

Link al commento

49 minuti fa, __P scrive:

Dubito in ogni caso che vedremo una nuova Macan ICE... continueranno a tirarla lunga con il modello attuale, che è già stato aggiornato esteticamente per tirare oltre il decennio di vita.

Sul discorso piano B... tutte le prossime piattaforme Stellantis sono multienergia.

Si ma non le faranno ICE 

Link al commento

1 ora fa, AlexMi scrive:

Si ma non le faranno ICE 

Si rimangeranno un bel po' di quello che hanno detto: Maserati ed Alfa sicuro. Per il resto vedremo...

Parere personale ovvio. Ma con qualche input da fuori....:mrgreen:

• Mi Piace 2

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

8 minuti fa, pennellotref scrive:

Si rimangeranno un bel po' di quello che hanno detto: Maserati ed Alfa sicuro. Per il resto vedremo...

Parere personale ovvio. Ma con qualche input da fuori....:mrgreen:

Lo immagino, ma nel frattempo gli altri hanno continuato ad investire sugli sviluppi ICE, noi no.

Link al commento

14 minuti fa, AlexMi scrive:

Lo immagino, ma nel frattempo gli altri hanno continuato ad investire sugli sviluppi ICE, noi no.

Ma dove sta scritto che non hanno investito? Il 2.0, il V6, il T6 son tutti motori praticamente nuovi…

Ma siamo OT.

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.