Jeep

• Compass MCA

• Grand Cherokee WL74

Altri modelli:

• Cherokee MCA

• Wagoneer 

• Grand Wagoneer

Chrysler&Dodge

Ci saranno dei nuovi modelli sulla attuale base a trazione posteriore/integrale rinnovata, ed altri con basi condivise con modelli costruiti in Italia.

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 1k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

8 hours ago, vince-991 said:

7.0L aspirato ?? Altro che contenimento della cubatura.... immagino che sia solo per i pickup mentre per le auto sara' 6.2 supercharged

I presume that 7.0 liter or legendary 426 HEMI will replace 6.4 liter / 392 HEMI in the line-up. 6.2 SC Hellcat is something completely different. 

2020 is also a 50th anniversary of 1st ever Dodge Challenger. And guess what? They are planing to offer 426 HEMI in that model. Why? 426 CI (7 liter) HEMI was top of the line engine in 1970.

For pick-up plan is to push 520 HP and 710 Nm of torque from 7 liter HEMI.  

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Intanto in cina....hanno presentato in anteprima la Jeep Gran Commander PHEV in vendita da inizio 2019...esternamente cambia solo alcuni particolari...internamente ha introdotto il cruscotto digitale(provissorio?)

Link al commento

Adesso, lange dice:

Intanto in cina....hanno presentato in anteprima la Jeep Gran Commander PHEV in vendita da inizio 2019...esternamente cambia solo alcuni particolari...internamente ha introdotto il cruscotto digitale(provissorio?)

Se ne parla qui... grazie!

Link al commento

16 hours ago, Bare said:

I presume that 7.0 liter or legendary 426 HEMI will replace 6.4 liter / 392 HEMI in the line-up. 6.2 SC Hellcat is something completely different. 

2020 is also a 50th anniversary of 1st ever Dodge Challenger. And guess what? They are planing to offer 426 HEMI in that model. Why? 426 CI (7 liter) HEMI was top of the line engine in 1970.

For pick-up plan is to push 520 HP and 710 Nm of torque from 7 liter HEMI.  

ma l'ipotetico 7L HEMI per la Challenger Anniversary non sarebbe esattamente lo stesso montato sui pickup. Giusto?

Link al commento

1 hour ago, vince-991 said:

ma l'ipotetico 7L HEMI per la Challenger Anniversary non sarebbe esattamente lo stesso montato sui pickup. Giusto?

Most likely just as you said. Usually versions for pick-up and cars are different. 

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...

Martino De Ambroggi - Equita SIM SpA

Okay. Thank you. And the second question is on Alfa Romeo, you mentioned the starting point for your successor will be good for the group, but what will be the starting point for Alfa Romeo standalone?

Sergio Marchionne - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV

I'm not sure I understand the question about standalone Alfa. I don't think I ever made a comment about the brand standing alone. I think thestarting point for my successor in running the group is a much better starting point that I've seen since I've been here in the last 14, 15 years. I just think that – and hopefully, we will be able to delineate the development that we expect out of Alfa and Maserati going forward as we get together on June 1, but I think the future for both of those premium brands is pretty clear.

I go back to what I say, the minute you start repeating yourself you should be careful, but I think those brands today represent a pretty visible assertion of the technical skill level that FCA has been able to develop in the last few years. And I think we have spent – if I told you how many hours we have spent internally analyzing the architectural choices that we've had to make in connection with the launch of the new Grand Cherokee which is coming on in 2020. And if we were to explain to you the interconnectedness of that architecture with the work that's gone on with Alfa in the last four years, you will be incredibly surprised as to how the depth of knowledge that we acquired since 2012 in developing Alfa has actually weaved itself into the development of the Grand Cherokee.

And I think we can't ignore those facts. I think they keep on reinforcing the fact that all these things are ultimately connected and then it's up to us in managing these processes to make sure that we extract the highest level of, I hate using the term synergy, but we extract the highest level of utilization from these investments which have been pretty massive and large over time and they effectively benefit the whole portfolio of FCA. That's something hopefully will become visible on June 1 as we point out the far reaching changes that are going on not just in terms of architectures, but also in terms of engines, (00:38:47) and the intrusion of electrification into the portfolio. So we're less than two months away from that day, June 1 is pretty close. So, just hang on to your seat.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4166283-fiat-chrysler-automobiles-nv-fcau-q1-2018-results-earnings-call-transcript

• Mi Piace 3
Link al commento

13 ore fa, Bare dice:

Martino De Ambroggi - Equita SIM SpA

Okay. Thank you. And the second question is on Alfa Romeo, you mentioned the starting point for your successor will be good for the group, but what will be the starting point for Alfa Romeo standalone?

Sergio Marchionne - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV

I'm not sure I understand the question about standalone Alfa. I don't think I ever made a comment about the brand standing alone. I think thestarting point for my successor in running the group is a much better starting point that I've seen since I've been here in the last 14, 15 years. I just think that – and hopefully, we will be able to delineate the development that we expect out of Alfa and Maserati going forward as we get together on June 1, but I think the future for both of those premium brands is pretty clear.

I go back to what I say, the minute you start repeating yourself you should be careful, but I think those brands today represent a pretty visible assertion of the technical skill level that FCA has been able to develop in the last few years. And I think we have spent – if I told you how many hours we have spent internally analyzing the architectural choices that we've had to make in connection with the launch of the new Grand Cherokee which is coming on in 2020. And if we were to explain to you the interconnectedness of that architecture with the work that's gone on with Alfa in the last four years, you will be incredibly surprised as to how the depth of knowledge that we acquired since 2012 in developing Alfa has actually weaved itself into the development of the Grand Cherokee.

And I think we can't ignore those facts. I think they keep on reinforcing the fact that all these things are ultimately connected and then it's up to us in managing these processes to make sure that we extract the highest level of, I hate using the term synergy, but we extract the highest level of utilization from these investments which have been pretty massive and large over time and they effectively benefit the whole portfolio of FCA. That's something hopefully will become visible on June 1 as we point out the far reaching changes that are going on not just in terms of architectures, but also in terms of engines, (00:38:47) and the intrusion of electrification into the portfolio. So we're less than two months away from that day, June 1 is pretty close. So, just hang on to your seat.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4166283-fiat-chrysler-automobiles-nv-fcau-q1-2018-results-earnings-call-transcript

Okkey, quindi Marchionne cita più volte lo sviluppo di new Grand Cherokee (2020) che si intreccia con la filosofia di sviluppo di Alfa Romeo. che sia il primo esempio di 'Giorgio' fuori Italia? dice anche "non voglio usare il termine sinergie..." "I hate using the term synergy, but we extract the highest level of utilization from these investments " Ammetto che la cosa mi incuriosisce..

Modificato da nubironaSW

Fiat 127 - 903 ab | Fiat Regata 100 S i.e. | Daewoo Nubira SW 1600 SX-Fiat Panda Young 750 ab ('89) | Fiat Punto Easy 1.2 Nero Tenore

Camper Adria Coral 655 Sp su Ducato Maxi 2.8 jtd 127cv

Link al commento

Qualsiasi cosa avrebbe alzato il livello rispetto ai bidoni fatti da Daimler con Jeep. 

Io mi aspetterei una Jeep su Giorgio come rivale di RR Sport, come sta facendo Stelvio contro Macan. 

In my courtyard: 2019 Maserati Ghibli 250cv GranSport, 2017 Alfa Giulia 150cv

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.