Vai al contenuto

Autopareri

quanto ti piace la Fiat TIPO 2016?  

391 voti

1. 1. quanto ti piace la Fiat TIPO 2016?

• • Molto
    • • Abbastanza
    • • Poco
    • • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• 3 settimane fa...

Oh ma com'è che sta macchina la becchiamo tutti in prossimità di una rotonda??? :shock:

Pure io l'ho incrociata, due giorni fa, in prossimità della rotonda di fronte all'ospedale Regina Margherita in corso Unità d'Italia (chi è di Torino sa) :attorno:

--------------------------

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

La SW si dovrebbe vedere a Ginevra, mi pare. Quindi mi aspetterei di vederla in concessionario a inizio o a fine estate.

Anche la Hatch, se non erro.

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

• 1 mese fa...

Fiat Claims New Aegea Similar to IKEA | The News Wheel

As Francois explained to Automotive News Europe, “It will be functional and not loaded with features that buyers don’t want to pay for…We will be careful to give you what you expect.”

The IKEA reference is in regards to the Aegea’s “affordable, but smart” philosophy. Fiat’s newest models will appeal to consumers’ practical sides, much like IKEA’s furniture, while also reducing the amount of features that buyers don’t want to pay for.

Link al commento

Fiat Claims New Aegea Similar to IKEA | The News Wheel

As Francois explained to Automotive News Europe, “It will be functional and not loaded with features that buyers don’t want to pay for…We will be careful to give you what you expect.”

The IKEA reference is in regards to the Aegea’s “affordable, but smart” philosophy. Fiat’s newest models will appeal to consumers’ practical sides, much like IKEA’s furniture, while also reducing the amount of features that buyers don’t want to pay for.

Speriamo che non la vendano in scatola di montaggio

Link al commento

Why Fiat brand chief Francois says next compact will be like Ikea

Fiat brand CEO Olivier Francois says that the Italian automaker’s upcoming Aegea compact hatchback and station wagon for Europe will be “like Ikea, affordable but smart.” Francois explained why to Automotive News Europe Correspondent Jennifer Clark.

Will the forthcoming Fiat Aegea compact line for Europe be inexpensive like the Panda?

It will be functional and not loaded with features that the buyers don’t want to pay for. If you compare it with the Bravo [Fiat’s previous compact model line], it will cover the same market space with two bodies [the hatchback and wagon] and a clarified mission: We will be careful to give you what you expect. Like Ikea, affordable but smart.

Will Europe get the Aegea sedan?

We will not force a C sedan on Western Europe knowing that there is no market for it.

In your presentations in the past, you have said that the Fiat brand in Europe would evolve around two pillars: an emotional range led by the 500 family and a rational range built around the Panda. FCA CEO Sergio Marchionne said at the last Geneva auto show that Fiat brand won’t be mainstream anymore in Europe. If that’s the case, how does the Aegea fit into Fiat’s plans for Europe?

When I talk about the Panda, I never meant I would make big Pandas or smaller Pandas. The approach is frugal, well built and practical. My blue jeans pillar. On the other side, you have the red lipstick or red leather pillar represented by the 500.

We presented the Aegea as a sedan for Turkey, but we will have a line of C-segment [compact] cars that will address that frugal, practical and well-built pillar.

Also, the Aegea was already part of the product plan we shared in May 2014. You had the little dots on the C. Those three dots represented the sedan, hatch and station wagon.

And, Fiat brand is not mainstream because the last thing we need is a “fake” Jeep or a super sporty car when I have a brand like Alfa Romeo. What we can do and what we do well is A, B and C [the minicar, subcompact and compact segments]. I want to develop A-, B- and C-segment vehicles along the emotional and functional pillars. I love the idea that we have this chance to speak to both.

Except for the 500 hatchback that you sell globally, Fiat brand has very different product ranges in Europe, Brazil and China. How and when will the Fiat range converge into a global offering? If not, why?

Brazil is a champion for functional cars, but they don’t have the same regulations [as Europe]. If I bring something from there to Europe, I will not meet the CO2 and safety rules. I would love to have a global product because I would save money, but I would give my Brazilian customer a car with stuff he is not willing to pay for at this moment. If you are not a market leader but a challenger, you can import a [Citroen] C3 or whatever and people will pay for stuff they are not aware is in the car. [With this model] you save on the r&d. If you are fighting for market leadership [Fiat is the top-selling brand in Brazil], you have to be careful with your pricing. I can’t load the car with stuff the customer isn’t willing to pay for. So either I price for it [charge more for the additional features] and lose leadership, or I don’t price for it and I lose profitability.

Do you see this changing?

I don’t, but our time-to-market is short enough to react when the time comes. I would love to converge on a global platform to save on r&d, but this is not always as beneficial as it sounds because I would make a trade-off between my volumes and profitability in Brazil, or my CO2 emissions or my brand image in Europe. I can’t do that.

http://europe.autonews.com/article/20150804/ANE/150729900/why-fiat-brand-chief-francois-says-next-compact-will-be-like-ikea

Fiat plans new European attack

Fiat range to be divided into 'Emotional' and 'Rational' arms, with a new 124 Spider planned to join 500s in Emotional family

• fiat-news-5thsug-018.jpg?itok=4EZiSSyK

Fiat will split its line-up into Emotional and Rational families

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles will split its Fiat brand into two distinct arms as it plots to revive the company in the competitive western European car market.

Fiat’s product planners have decided to exploit two areas in the European car market that are showing strong signs of growth: near-premium small and compact cars and high-value budget cars.

Fiat’s Luca Napolitano, who is head of the Fiat brand for Europe, the Middle East and Russia, has been quoted as saying that the two new arms are known as ‘Rational’ and ‘Emotional’.

The Emotional family covers the expanding 500 range and the upcoming Mazda MX-5-based Fiat 124 Spider. The significant addition to the 500 range will be a larger five-door hatchback model, which will be based on the same platform as the 500X crossover.

This new car is expected next year and Fiat will pitch it as a direct Mini rival that offers more space. All-wheel drive and powerful turbocharged versions are also under development.

Napolitano said Fiat’s Rational line would be “based on functionality and value for money”. The Panda (which will be replaced in 2018) will make up the entry-level models. They will be joined by a new B-segment supermini — in effect, a reborn Uno — and a new family hatchback and estate that are based on the Aegea budget saloon.

Fiat’s own internal presentation says the new Rational B-segment model will be launched next year.

There’s no news yet on what the bigger models will be called, but Grande Panda or Grande Punto are thought to be in contention.

Although Fiat will reveal more about this new line-up at the Geneva motor show next March, it’s understood that the C-segment hatch and estate will not be as cheap as Dacia models but will undercut mainstream rivals from the likes of Skoda and Hyundai-Kia.

The Aegea platform has been developed in Turkey over the past three years, mirroring Dacia’s approach of completing much of the engineering in a low-cost country, Romania in Dacia’s case.

According to an official investors’ presentation by the company, Rational Fiats will be built in just one trim level, with the choice of two engines and just four exterior colours.

This suggests that luxury upgrades such as sat-nav or a higher-quality audio system will be installed by the dealer. Showroom prices will also be fixed and Fiat may opt to retail these cars online.

Such moves look to leverage Fiat’s historic advantages of being a brand built on a reputation for characterful and highly regarded small cars such as the Uno, Brava, Punto and Panda - all of which became European Cars of the Year.

This new plan should boost the Fiat brand, which has suffered a collapse in its sales and market share during the past two decades.

In 1997, when the first-generation Punto was at the top of the sales charts, the company sold 1.272 million cars in western and central Europe and achieved a market share of 9.44%.

For almost 10 years from 2001 on, sales hovered approximately 100,000 either side of the 900,000 mark. However, after achieving 837,000 sales in 2010, Fiat sales collapsed to just 583,000 and a 4.5% market share.

The good news for the Italian firm is that 2015 is proving to be something of a turnaround year for the brand, even before the new two-family plan has been established.

At the end of June, the 500 and Panda accounted for a near-28% share of the A-segment between them and the 500L was number one in the small MPV segment, with a market share of 24%. The 500X has also had a strong start to the year, with around 37,000 units sold during the first six months.

Fiat plans new European attack | Autocar

tralasciando alcune licenze poetiche del giornalista di autocar,auto con il minimo indispensabile in pratica,niente cruise adattivo e altri ausili alla guida,uconnect da 6,5'' immagino,e chissà forse manco il clima automatico,xenon/led...

Se prezzata sensibilmente meno rispetto alle concorrenti potrebbe avere senso questa strategia,prezzo base intorno ai 15.000€ con di serie clima manuale,uconnect da 5'',cruise,7 airbag,ad es...anche se non sò se funzionerebbe,la concorrenza è agguerrita e gli sconti non sono bassi mediamente,anche perchè questo segmento è in fase calante...

I motori sono come le donne, bisogna saperli toccare nelle parti più sensibili.(Enzo Ferrari)

Link al commento