ci monitorano :oddio:

a quando il primo rapimento ? :ufo:

:smog:

"Sono fra di noiiii

Gravi come incubi

Hanno invaso ormai.....tutta la città"

hqdefault.jpg

:mrgreen:

- '10 Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 TB MultiAir 135 cv Distinctive Premium Pack (dal 2017)

-'03 Ford StreetKa 1.6 Leather  (dal 2022)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

828332e9818a49f0a52af5ecd16753d2_orig.jpg

Anvedi oh! Già state sul pezzo, ottimo! Visto che coi tasselli giusti tutto s'aggiusta? :mrgreen::clap:agree::si:

Fiat 127 - 903 ab | Fiat Regata 100 S i.e. | Daewoo Nubira SW 1600 SX-Fiat Panda Young 750 ab ('89) | Fiat Punto Easy 1.2 Nero Tenore

Camper Adria Coral 655 Sp su Ducato Maxi 2.8 jtd 127cv

Link al commento

L'azienda era sotto il contro dei "meganoidi"...

http://yosemite.epa.gov/opa/admpress.nsf/931381dfcd9a5c308525779700424ccd/4a45a5661216e66c85257ef10061867b!OpenDocument

EPA, California Notify Volkswagen of Additional Clean Air Act Violations (11/02/2015)

WASHINGTON – Today, EPA is issuing a second notice of violation (NOV) of the Clean Air Act (CAA) to Volkswagen AG, Audi AG and Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. This NOV is also being issued to Porsche AG and Porsche Cars North America. These five companies are collectively referred to as Volkswagen (VW). The NOV alleges that VW developed and installed a defeat device in certain VW, Audi and Porsche light duty diesel vehicles equipped with 3.0 liter engines for model years (MY) 2014 through 2016 that increases emissions of nitrogen oxide (NOx) up to nine times EPA’s standard. The vehicles covered by today’s NOV are the diesel versions of: the 2014 VW Touareg, the 2015 Porsche Cayenne, and the 2016 Audi A6 Quattro, A7 Quattro, A8, A8L, and Q5.

Link al commento

http://www.autonews.com/article/20151102/OEM01/151109977/vw-porsche-audi-3-0-liter-diesels-also-have-defeat-devices-epa-says

VW, Porsche, Audi 3.0-liter diesels also have 'defeat devices,' EPA says

Ryan Beene

Automotive News

November 2, 2015 - 1:17 pm ET

WASHINGTON -- The EPA said more Volkswagen vehicles in the U.S. have been found with illegal software that masked higher emissions than allowed by law.

The agency said several VW, Porsche and Audi nameplates with 3.0-liter diesel engines have been found with "defeat device" software. Previously, the probe had been limited to VW and Audi vehicles with 2.0-liter diesel engines.

The agency today issued a new Notice of Violation to Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche saying that the 2014 VW Touareg, 2015 Porsche Cayenne and 2016 Audi A6 Quattro, A7 Quattro, A8, A8L and Q5 crossover with 3.0-liter diesel engines contained the illegal defeat devices.

"The EPA's investigation into this matter is continuing," the notice said. " The EPA may find additional violations as the investigation continues."

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Per coerenza si dovrebbe dimettere anche Muller... possibile che glielo debbano dire dall'America che hanno degli altri motori truccati?

Ma non dovevano fare di tutto per riconquistare la fiducia dei clienti? La prima mossa sarebbe vuotare il sacco non nascondere i trucchetti cercando di non essere sgamati

Link al commento

Fosse così, Muller che è nel gruppo solo da 40 anni, ex capo di Porsche, marca che monta i 3.0 diesel, lo vendono come il nuovo che avanza e con la coscienza pulita? Ancora con la cantilena di pochi ingegneri brutti e cattivi?

Link al commento

Da come si sta comportando la Volkswagen, ho l'idea che il problema sia molto più grave di quanto pensiamo e non parlo a livello di motori, ma proprio a livello di politiche aziendali: questo modo di procedere dev'essere così radicato nell'azienda, che dev'essere quasi impossibile riuscire a fare piazza pulita delle mele marce e togliere dal listino i motori non a norma. Difficile come dimostrare che la Monarchia non era collusa con il Fascismo, se mi permettere un paragone politico.

Link al commento

Prima non lo pensavo......ma ora temo sia il caso che si inizi a parlare di cessione di marchi......a costo di creare un gruppo Audi-Porsche, cedendo VW :shock:

http://jalopnik.com/volkswagen-had-diesel-cheat-systems-on-v6-engines-too-1740068495

Volkswagen Had Diesel Cheat Systems On V6 Engines Too, Audi And Porsche Included: EPA

xysyawlicvtauprpdxwl.jpg

Patrick George

Filed to: Dieselgate11/02/15 1:26pm

1501462942223510930.jpg

Did you really think Dieselgate only involved the Volkswagen Group’s four-cylinder engine lineup? Hah! The Environmental Protection Agency and California Air Resources Board announced today that VW’s 3.0-liter diesel V6, found on Porsche, Audi and VW models, also had an emissions cheating system.

The agencies reported violations have been found on the engines of the 2014 Volkswagen Touareg, the 2015 Porsche Cayenne, and the 2016 Audis A6 Quattro, A7 Quattro, A8, A8L, and Q5. Those vehicles had “emissions of nitrogen oxide (NOx) up to nine times EPA’s standard.”

This violation covers about 10,000 cars in the U.S. alone.

As before, the EPA there exists “software in the electronic control module of these vehicles that senses when the vehicle is being tested for compliance with EPA emissions standards,” and in that mode the NOx emissions are low enough to meet legal limits. In normal driving, the engines are not in compliance.

More on this as we get it.

Modificato da pennellotref

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento