Vai al contenuto

Perché spendiamo un sacco di soldi per andare nello spazio? (Nuove affascinanti immagini)

stev66

Messaggi Raccomandati:

1369212_orig.jpg

Someday, when the first humans walk on Mars — after they’ve taken a commemorative “one small step for man” selfie, of course — they will turn their iPhone 27′s back towards Earth and snap a photo of their home planet that might look something like the image above.

Taken on January 31st, this is the first photo of Earth captured by the Mars Rover Curiosity from the Red Planet’s surface. It was shot 80 minutes after sunset, and if you look very closely (or scroll down to the zoomed in version) you can see two tiny specs that are Earth and the moon.

Actually, if you yourself were standing on Mars, NASA explains that “a human observer with normal vision… could easily see Earth and the moon as two distinct, bright ‘evening stars.’”

The image was captured by the left eye camera of Curiosity’s Mast Camera (or Mastcam), and at the time it was taken, Earth was approximately 99 million miles away.

- via PetaPixel

The First HQ Photo Of The Earth Taken From The Mars Curiosity Rover | The Roosevelts

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 2 settimane fa...
  • 3 settimane fa...
Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...
1912508_790531890967824_8573430529821576727_o.jpg

i'm the Doctor, but beyond that, I.. I just don't know. I literally do not know who I am. It's all untested. Am I funny? Am I sarcastic? Sexy? Right old misery? Life and soul? Right-handed? Left-handed? A gambler? A fighter? A coward? A traitor or a liar? A nervous wreck? I mean, judging by the evidence, I've certainly got a gob.

Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...

https://www.ansa.it/scienza/notizie/rubriche/spazioastro/2014/04/17/il-cugino-della-terra_1951f449-02c4-44c2-a7e2-a8f1f928802c.html

Scoperto un pianeta simile alla Terra per dimensioni e condizioni climatologico-astronomiche :D pare proprio trovarsi in quella fascia di temperatura favorevole alla vita (almeno come l'abbiamo sempre conosciuta noi...).

Piano con gli entusiasmi, però chissà... :)

Il problema è mantenere una velocità di pensiero che sia superiore alla velocità della macchina.

E NON VALE SOLO NEL RALLY!!! :§

Gli accenti? Usiamoli bene! Gli accenti in italiano

Link al commento

https://www.ansa.it/scienza/notizie/rubriche/spazioastro/2014/04/17/il-cugino-della-terra_1951f449-02c4-44c2-a7e2-a8f1f928802c.html

Scoperto un pianeta simile alla Terra per dimensioni e condizioni climatologico-astronomiche :D pare proprio trovarsi in quella fascia di temperatura favorevole alla vita (almeno come l'abbiamo sempre conosciuta noi...).

Piano con gli entusiasmi, però chissà... :)

Chi vuole andare a darci un'occhiata?

Enterprise_cast,_S3.jpg

Statisticamente, il 98% dei ragazzi nel mondo ha provato a fumare qualsiasi cosa. Se sei fra il 2%, copia e incolla questa frase nella tua firma

Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...

Aggiungerei: ISSTracker ~ Real-Time Location Tracking of the International Space Station

Per orientarsi e visualizzare la posizione della stazione spaziale :cool:

90 minuti di orbita, le telecamere si alternano in modo automatico. Il momento in cui è attiva la telecamera all'orizzonte, ed è l'alba o il tramonto per la stazione... è qualcosa di spettacolare!

Link al commento

ah regazzì, e mo vo buco sto pallone :lol:

scherzi a parte impressionante lo squarcio rettangolare comparso a sud del sole

i'm the Doctor, but beyond that, I.. I just don't know. I literally do not know who I am. It's all untested. Am I funny? Am I sarcastic? Sexy? Right old misery? Life and soul? Right-handed? Left-handed? A gambler? A fighter? A coward? A traitor or a liar? A nervous wreck? I mean, judging by the evidence, I've certainly got a gob.

Link al commento