Messaggi Raccomandati:

Messaggio Aggiornato al 05/08/2015

5.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg 4.jpg

4.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

km77

Press Release :

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation to Premiere the European-spec i-MiEV 100% Electric Vehicle at the 2010 Paris Motor ShowTokyo, August 31, 2010 - Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) will introduce the European-spec version of its i-MiEV 100% electric vehicle at the 2010 Paris Motor Show ("Mondial de L' Automobile 2010") to be held at Paris Expo - Porte de Versailles in Paris, France from Thursday, September 30th to Sunday, October 17th (open to the general public from Saturday, October 2nd).

A total of 12 vehicles (7 on press days) will be displayed at its stand in Hall 3, including:

• The recently introduced ASX (RVR in Japan) compact crossover equipped with MMC's all-new "low impact" 4N13 diesel engine,

• The Lancer Sportback (Galant Fortis Sportback in Japan) now featuring the same 150 ps 1.8 DiD engine,

• The new Outlander 2.2 DiD mid-size crossover, whose 177 ps unit is a further derivative (4N14) of this same family of innovative diesel powerplants.

Concerning the European-spec i-MiEV, MMC plans to successively roll it out from December of this year in 14 countries*1 including France, the United Kingdom, Germany and further expand the European rollout from fiscal year 2011.

The price*2 of the European-spec i-MiEV will differ by country but will be set to around €33,000 - €35,000 (or equivalent) so that the final cost to the customer after government incentives (where applicable) remains under €30,000 (or equivalent) in a majority of the countries it is to be sold in.

*1 Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.

*2 The price includes car and batteries

Compared with the Japanese market version, the European-spec i-MiEV includes specific features such as:

• new design to the front and rear bumpers to meet EU regulations,

• re-arranged center stack in the instrument panel,

• improved interior comfort.

Furthermore, safety - both active & passive - has been improved with the addition of Active Stability Control (ASC), as well as side and curtain airbags, all standard equipment.

To celebrate 40 years of electric development at Mitsubishi Motors, a further display in Hall 8 will present the 1989 Mitsubishi Minicab EV for the first time in Europe, as part of "The Incredible Collection" heritage show.

For more information on the i-MiEV, please access www.new-imiev.com.

Mitsubishi

Prezzo:

EV:

Motore Elettrico (67 CV):

i-Miev: 32.214€

-----

Ecco, finalmente, la versione Europea.

Modificato da Touareg 2.5

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 29
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

non si vede nulla zio;)

image.php?type=sigpic&userid=879&dateline=1242680787

Mi avete fatto venire fino a quassù e mi avete detto...mi avete detto che mi compravate una bomba...arriverò tardi per il pranzo e mia mamma...ahhh...ahhh..e non mi farà mangiare per punizione..aaaaaah che vigliacchi.........nessuno ha una cioccolata??? un croccante???

Link al commento

ti stanno boicottando!!!:mrgreen:

Mi avete fatto venire fino a quassù e mi avete detto...mi avete detto che mi compravate una bomba...arriverò tardi per il pranzo e mia mamma...ahhh...ahhh..e non mi farà mangiare per punizione..aaaaaah che vigliacchi.........nessuno ha una cioccolata??? un croccante???

Link al commento

Confermo che le foto non si vedono.

Comunque è meglio che in Mitsubishi le plance le facciano fare ad altri, loro proprio non sono capaci.

La teoria è quando si conosce il funzionamento di qualcosa ma quel qualcosa non funziona.

La pratica è quando tutto funziona ma non si sa come.

Spesso si finisce con il coniugare la teoria con la pratica: non funziona niente e non si sa il perché.

Link al commento

io continuo a non vedere niente ed anche negli altri topic ho lo stesso problema...strano..non è che tu ce le hai in cache?

Link al commento