Vai al contenuto

Porsche 911 Carrera e Carrera S 2012

Merak

quanto ti piace la Porsche 911 2012?  

51 voti

1. 1. quanto ti piace la Porsche 911 2012?

• • Molto
    • • Abbastanza
    • • Poco
    • • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 155
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Qualche dettaglio in piu'

[h=2]Porsche to build 1,963 Carrera S Type 991s in Carrera 4 wide body.[/h]Porsche have at last revealed their Type 991 anniversary model to celebrate fifty years of the iconic 911 sportscar. The type 991 special edition features the rear-driven, 400hp 3.8-litre power plant from the current Carrera S, while also utilising the wider body as found on the current Carrera 4.

As expected, the 50th anniversary special edition features some key styling characteristics. Most notably, retro chrome strips on the fins of the rear deck lid provide a reminder of 911 styling in the sixties, with more chrome slats between the rear lights with special trims on the front air inlets. The special edition also utilises a modern take of the classic Fuchs wheel, perhaps the most iconic wheel ever to be associated with the Porsche 911 and first fitted in 1966. The 2013 version sees an increase in diameter to 20-inches, finished in a hue of matt black with machine-polished centres. Three colours of paint are available for the body of the special edition: Graphite grey or a lighter Greyser grey are options if black is not to your taste.

The 911:50 emblem adorns the rear of the special edition 911, while inside, the same emblem can be found on the door sills, on the front seat headrests on on the digital display pod in the dashboard. In another nod to the early 911, the five pod clocks come with green labelling with white needles and silver caps on the instrument pivot pins. Further styling aspects inside include the centres of the leather seats, which are trimmed in a NOS (new old stock) Pepita tartan pattern used fifty years ago.

The special edition’s retro styling is complemented by modern technology: Porsche Active Suspension Management, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Sports Exhaust and Porsche Communication Management all come as standard.

In typical Porsche fashion, a carefully selected number will be built: 1,963 examples are to leave the factory, in recognition of the year of manufacture of the first 911 (or 901) in 1963. The special edition 991 will be available in Porsche centres from September, making its public bow at the Frankfurt Motor Show later that month.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

lontana anni luce dalla sport classic.....

mi pare più una versione tipo le boxster rs o qualche 996 sparagnina.

Niente di che sarà presto dimenticata e verrà un 5% in più di una S normale.

Guidatore medio di S.w. mi piacciono le auto , fumatore Light e AD INTERIM convivente... questo è nicogiraldi....

875kg - 260+ cv i numeri del mio piacere

Link al commento

In pratica hanno messo i cerchi reinterpretati, un paio di dettagli minori, due siglette sulla carrozzeria e un discutibilissimo tessuto sui sedili che fa rimpiangere la tovaglia da pic nic delle Gti di casa VW.

Che anniversario brutto per la 911.

Link al commento

Esteticamente bellissima, imho ottima reintrerpretazione dei Fuchs e dettaglio vintage al posteriore fichissimo!!!

Rispetto alla 911 40th Anniversary è però poca cosa (a livello di contenuti implementati)... :pen:

Link al commento

Solo a me piace mille volte piú l'altra obsoleta, vero?:roll:

Sai che cosa diceva quel tale? In Italia sotto i Borgia, per trent'anni, hanno avuto assassinii, guerre, terrore e massacri, ma hanno prodotto Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci e il Rinascimento. In Svizzera hanno avuto amore fraterno, cinquecento anni di pace e democrazia, e che cos' hanno prodotto? Gli orologi a cucù.( O.Welles)

Link al commento

Solo a me piace mille volte piú l'altra obsoleta, vero?:roll:

siamo in due. Bella, ma non mi acchiappa. Son perfino riusciti a sbagliare i cerchi.

CI SEDEMMO DALLA PARTE DEL TORTO VISTO CHE TUTTI GLI ALTRI POSTI ERANO OCCUPATI

Link al commento