Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Forse mi sbaglio ma certi toni nelle recensioni delle Lotus ad es.(che non sono state sempre perfette e non lo sono tutt'ora pur essendo gran mezzi ), non mi sembra di averli notati, non a questi livelli....

Non per voler pensare per forza a male o gridare subito al complotto, faziosità, ma non è la prima volta che lo noto, e non solo su auto italiane....

C'è modo e modo per evidenziare difetti,pecche, o per dire la propria opinione e certi modi non mi piacciono proprio e li trovo fuori luogo oltre che troppo drastici e arroganti a volte(danno la sensazione che ci calchino la mano nelle critiche ),anche perché per quanto possano essere bravi non sono di certo i detentori di verità assolute,di conseguenza certi toni sono evitabilissimi.

Modificato da RiRino

I motori sono come le donne, bisogna saperli toccare nelle parti più sensibili.(Enzo Ferrari)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Dunque non capisco: a livello di classifica di fantomatico "estremismo", leggi macchina da uomo con cespugli pubici, la 4c starebbe in mezzo tra Cayman e Lotusume? È questo che non piace? Né carne, né pesce?

Ora: BMW M135i xDrive 306 cv

Nato su Alfa Giulia GT Junior 1600 >>> esordito su Opel Corsa 90 cv 1996 e BMW Serie 3 Compact 318td 90cv >>> fortificato su Alfa 147 1.6 120 cv 2002 e Alfa 156 1.9 JTD 116 cv >>> posteriorizzato su BMW E81 120d 177 cv e BMW E84 18d sDrive 143 cv

Link al commento

4C vince l'annuale premio Best Car to Buy 2015 di Motor Authority

2015 Alfa Romeo 4C: Motor Authority’s Best Car To Buy 2015

Picking the best performance and luxury car of the year is a difficult thing. Determining which is the best, or at least your favorite, from a crowd of very pleasing choices, can often come down to purely qualitative elements.

So it is with Motor Authority's Best Car To Buy 2015, the 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C.

MUST SEE: Man Builds Batmobile & Becomes Real Life Superhero To Sick Children

Quantitatively, the Alfa Romeo 4C is around the upper mid-pack of the 15 nominees for this year’s award. Its 4.5-second 0-60 mph time is quick, but by no means tops. Its 237-horsepower output from a pint-sized 1.7-liter turbocharged four-cylinder is actually near the bottom of the heap. But its carbon fiber monocoque chassis, mid-engine design, and low curb weight make for a knockout combo punch.

Especially when you get back to the qualitative side of the equation.

Styling, while always in the eye of the beholder, is definitely one of the 4C’s strong suits. In our eyes, Alfa Romeo hit a home run with the car, creating a design worthy of Ferrari for a fraction of the price.

2015-alfa-romeo-4c_100469878_m.jpg

2015 Alfa Romeo 4C

Steering feel, too, is often open to wide interpretation, but the all-manual rack of the 4C, while heavy at parking lot speeds, comes to light and lively life on the open road, naturally gaining weight and resistance as grip rises, naturally falling off as grip wanes. It’s a refreshing experience in comparison to the hyper-simulated electric steering of most of the rest of the nominee field, and one of the core aspects of the 4C’s visceral appeal.

Sound also plays a big role in the 4C’s appeal, from the spool of the turbo and the blow-off valve’s whoosh to the raucous hammer of the engine itself, mounted seemingly just behind the driver’s ears. There’s very little sound insulation between driver and engine bay, but, for those with the right mindset, that’s an advantage—a bonus—just like the sound of the contact patches as they scrub, squeal, and slide their way across the tarmac. The information, the sensation is unreal. Unfiltered. Unlike almost any modern car we’ve driven since the 458 Italia.

Throttle response is quick; shifts are precise; there's an immediacy to every control and interface of the 4C.

All of which is to say: The Alfa Romeo 4C is not just a car, it’s an experience. It’s something every enthusiast should drive just to know what passion and lust and sensuality are about behind the wheel of a car.

There are faster cars out there, yes. There are cars that handle better, or more desirably, at the absolute limits.

But there aren’t any new cars this year that deliver the incomparable quality of being like the 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C.

2015-alfa-romeo-4c_100469779_m.jpg

2015 Alfa Romeo 4C

Alfa 4C e' stata scelta tra una rosa di 15 contendenti con ordine alfabetico Acura TLX,Alfa 4C,BMW M3/M4,Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat,Ford Mustang,Jaguar F-Type Coupe, Lamborghini Huracan,Lexus RC F, Mercedes C-Class,Mercedes S63 AMG,Mercedes GLA45 AMG,Porsche 918 Spyder,Porsche Macan, Subaru WRX,VW Golf GTI

Link al commento

• 3 mesi fa...

Dalla terra dei canguri...

EDIT by Admin: CarAdvice ha fatto richiesta di togliere l'articolo per ragioni di copyright

Per leggere la loro recensione andate direttamente qui: 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Review | CarAdvice

Modificato da J-Gian
EDIT by Admin - CarAdvice ha fatto richiesta di togliere l'articolo per ragioni di copyright
Link al commento

• 1 mese fa...

What It's Like To Drive An Alfa 4C On A Racetrack

I was standing in pit lane at Lime Rock Park with a BMW E30 M3, a brand new V8 Mustang, a Porsche Cayman GTS, and this Alfa Romeo 4C. The keys were in the ignition. I drove them all, and found that there’s really only one word to describe the Alfa Romeo: terrifying

The first time I drove it, the 4C felt completely natural. I had driven it the day before across Manhattan and I’d taken it for the full two hour drive up to the track. I must have gotten used to the ultra-low ride and the manual steering. Even on my first few laps of the track, I didn’t even seem to notice any idiosyncrasies of the Alfa at all. It was like the car disappeared around me as I focused on learning the track. Lifting off to come through the final bit of the big first corner never seemed to provoke the car. The mid-engine layout and the short wheelbase didn’t seem like a problem.

The Alfa had a more straightforward transformation. It started out as simple and neutral, a wonderful expression of the small, midengined sports car formula. And then the more I drove it, the more I started to get into its base character: raw.

Well, that’s not quite right. It’s less what you discover about the car and more what the car exposes in you. The Alfa presents you with your flaws and your failings. It is not a living creature. It does not try and help you. It is a machine. You get a corner right or you don’t. You make it out unscathed or you crash.

Lime Rock’s corners start to feel faster. The walls around the track start to look closer. If the Alfa 4C does one thing, it reminds you of the ever-present nearness of your demise.

Nothing else was as direct, or as quick to expose my every error at the wheel. It roared and shook and juddered and careened its way through Lime Rock, people turning to stare as it barked by. No other car there was as involving or as exciting — that includes the E30 M3 and it includes the Cayman.

The Alfa 4C was terrifying, and I loved every second of it.

cosa dicevamo tempo addietro ?;)

Modificato da owluca

7:32 : Segni i punti coglionazzo !

Link al commento

What It's Like To Drive An Alfa 4C On A Racetrack

cosa dicevamo tempo addietro ?;)

Ti sei dimenticato il passaggio più importante:

Holy fuck, dude.

E visto che ci sono: ma i commenti? qualcunolì ha letti?c'è chi la conffronta con Miata, mi pare che ci sia chi non ha capito un tubo...:mrgreen: Modificato da nubironaSW

Fiat 127 - 903 ab | Fiat Regata 100 S i.e. | Daewoo Nubira SW 1600 SX-Fiat Panda Young 750 ab ('89) | Fiat Punto Easy 1.2 Nero Tenore

Camper Adria Coral 655 Sp su Ducato Maxi 2.8 jtd 127cv

Link al commento

Senza alcuna intenzione polemica, riporto quanto segue. Mi sono capitate tra le mani alcune riviste inglesi (Car/Top Gear) di alcuni mesi orsono. Bene, anzi male, danno valutazioni della 4C estremamente negative circa la dinamica di marcia. Su TG riprovano la 4C con assetto "confort" e ruote da 17", ma dicono che neanche questo basta a migliorare le cose. Ora, capisco le loro B road fatte ad cazzum, capisco che il loro riferimento dimanico siano Ford e Porsche, ma come si puo' spiegare una simile variabilita' di giudizi?

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident." (Arthur Schopenhauer)

Automobili

Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI 160cv Viper Green (venduta)

BMW M4 DKG Competition Package 450cv Sapphire Black

Jeep Renegade 1.0 T3 Limited 

Link al commento

Senza alcuna intenzione polemica, riporto quanto segue. Mi sono capitate tra le mani alcune riviste inglesi (Car/Top Gear) di alcuni mesi orsono. Bene, anzi male, danno valutazioni della 4C estremamente negative circa la dinamica di marcia. Su TG riprovano la 4C con assetto "confort" e ruote da 17", ma dicono che neanche questo basta a migliorare le cose. Ora, capisco le loro B road fatte ad cazzum, capisco che il loro riferimento dimanico siano Ford e Porsche, ma come si puo' spiegare una simile variabilita' di giudizi?

Proprio tu lo chiedi? con una firma del genere? :mrgreen:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beschleunigung ist, wenn die Tränen der Ergriffenheit waagrecht zum Ohr hin abfliessen

Link al commento