Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Si ma non tira aria nemmeno per i diesel in EU, i tempi stringono e buona parte degli Euro6 non rispettano i limiti Nox (altissimi in EU, 80 mg/km, altro che i 0,04 mg/km del SULEV) se testati in ciclo "real drive" che entra in vigore nel 2017.

Il sito dell' ITTC ha diversi papers a riguardo, ma non trovo piu il paper con un tot di euro 6 europee (tenute anonime) comprate e di cui molte non superavano il test, pur con i generosi valori eu.

[Press release] Vehicle tests show dramatic variation in NOx emissions from modern diesel cars on new EU test cycle, with exceedances up to 15 times the current regulatory limit | International Council on Clean Transportation

NOx control technologies for Euro 6 diesel passenger cars | International Council on Clean Transportation

Nel caso del test ADAC:

“On average, the nitrogen oxides emission level in the new test cycle was more than double the Euro 6 limit value”, says Dr. Peter Mock, Managing Director of ICCT Europe. The highest emission levels in WLTC were found for a Volvo (14.6 times the limit), a Renault (8.8 times the limit) and a Hyundai (6.9 times the limit) vehicle. A BMW model had the lowest emission level (70 percent below the Euro 6 limit).“The results indicate that the implementation of nitrogen oxides control technologies by a few manufacturers is delivering acceptable results over both cycles. Other manufacturers seem to be focusing on meeting emission limits over the current test cycle while neglecting real-world operating conditions”, says Dr. Vicente Franco, a researcher at the ICCT and co-author of the study.

In May of this year, the member states of the European Union decided to require on-road testing as part of the passenger car type-approval process. As a result of this decision, from 2016 on vehicle manufacturers will have to test exhaust emissions of new vehicles not only under laboratory conditions but also on the road using on-board emission measurement systems. On-road emissions are known to be higher than certification test values, so current discussions in Brussels now focus on determining the “conformity factor”, i.e., how much higher emissions are allowed to be during this on-road test than in the laboratory. These conformity factors will be enforced from 2017 on, after a 20-month pilot phase to introduce the new testing procedure.

Modificato da Maxwell61
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Dissemination of an Ad hoc announcement according to § 15 WpHG:

Statement by Prof. Dr. Winterkorn

“I am shocked by the events of the past few days. Above all, I am stunned that misconduct on such a scale was possible in the Volkswagen Group.

As CEO I accept responsibility for the irregularities that have been found in diesel engines and have therefore requested the Supervisory Board to agree on terminating my function as CEO of the Volkswagen Group. I am doing this in the interests of the company even though I am not aware of any wrong doing on my part.

Volkswagen needs a fresh start – also in terms of personnel. I am clearing the way for this fresh start with my resignation.

I have always been driven by my desire to serve this company, especially our customers and employees. Volkswagen has been, is and will always be my life.

The process of clarification and transparency must continue. This is the only way to win back trust. I am convinced that the Volkswagen Group and its team will overcome this grave crisis.”

Fonte : www.volkswagenag.com

Mazda MX-5 20th anniversary "barbone edition" - Tutto quello che scrivo è IMHO

k21x8z.png

Link al commento

Intanto io ancora non ho capito se la Passat usava l'abbattimento con AdBlue o meno. :lol:

Ho cercato su internet e ci sono voci contrastanti.

La teoria è quando si conosce il funzionamento di qualcosa ma quel qualcosa non funziona.

La pratica è quando tutto funziona ma non si sa come.

Spesso si finisce con il coniugare la teoria con la pratica: non funziona niente e non si sa il perché.

Link al commento