Modelli presentati nel corso del 2022

- Grecale ▶️ PRESENTATA!

- MC20 Cielo ▶️ PRESENTATA!

- GranTurismo ▶️ PRESENTATA!

Modelli presentati nel corso del 2023

- Grecale Folgore ➡️PRESENTATA!

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Adesso, LucioFire dice:

ma lo so...era per dire che nel complesso,non a fattore di guida,la gente vede le tedesche ancora sopra

e aridaje...:D ho precisato chemi riferivo alle versioni normali...

ancora non hanno avuto tutto il successo che gli spetterebbe visto il prodotto

Di quelle ne hanno 3.

Una 150, una Veloce ed una 2.0 TBI 300 CV UK Spec (vive a Glasgow) mappata da conce AlfaRomeo

299071681_3185610351660041_8900220191808448426_n.jpg431276441_723494343226973_3304128024488697101_n.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

1 ora fa, LucioFire dice:

Ancora non hanno avuto tutto il successo che gli spetterebbe visto il prodotto

Temo che non accadrà mai. Giulia è lo spartiacque tra l' alfa vecchia e la nuova e non venderà mai quanto sarebbe giusto. Però verrà apprezzata quando non ci sarà più come per tutte le alfa importanti

• Mi Piace 7
  • Grazie! 1

Link al commento

Lo dico a malincuore, ma anni di prodotti sotto le aspettative (per vari motivi) non si cancellano in 2 giorni, nel frattempo gli altri si sono fatti una reputazione . Ci vorrà parecchio tempo e soprattutto un lavoro certosino sulla rete vendita e post-vendita. (Parlavo di Alfa naturalmente)

• Mi Piace 1

BEAUTIFUL IS NOT ENOUGHT....................

Link al commento

On 13/7/2017 at 12:54, 4200blu dice:

Senza possibilita di bloccare almeno differenziale centrale e posteriore mecchanicamente e senza riduzione dell cambio- sicuramente non e secondo in modo offroad, ci sono GLS, LandCruiser V8 etc.

Avete ragione, sono stato impreciso, non mi riferivo al fuoristrada 'duro e puro' tipo jungla ma a terreni fuoristrada comunque più leggeri e 'dinamici'.  

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...

George Galliers - Evercore ISI

Great. And then the third question I had was just when we look at the improvement you're seeing at Maserati, as I think about the end of next year, I guess, Maserati and Alfa Romeo combined could look like a 250,000-unit per annum company, with around €12 billion of revenue, €1 billion of EBIT, a margin in excess of 8%. That sounds like a pretty healthy and respectable standalone OEM and one which could attract a good multiple, given the growth profile it will have seen. Are there any platform or powertrain constraints, which could make a separation of those two as a unit unviable?

Sergio Marchionne - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV

I'm going to answer your question by answering the last portion of what you said, which is that there are no restrictions – there are no structural, industrial or engineering restrictions for the separation of Alfa and Maserati. That means nothing. Because it does – that's not an acknowledgement of the fact that either it can be done or would be done.

There's a statement, which, I think, is still in the press release about the fact that we have – or in the analyst deck about the fact that we're holding an Investors Day in the first half of 2018. And I realize that there's been a relatively large amount of excitement out there caused by initiatives both on this autonomous driving front, on the electrification, on this whole notion of separation of businesses.

And I think that given the fact that we're bringing to conclusion a five-year plan and so far, to the best of my knowledge, we're on track to achieve its objectives and all its elements, including net debt by the end of next year.

We thought it was – that it was proper that we sort of update the market again on what we consider to be the next five years of FCA 2014 – sorry, 2018 to 2022. And we intend doing that within the first semester of 2018, notwithstanding the fact that I will not be here when that cycle continues.

The reason why we're doing this is because although we are now – we started doing this at the end of 2016, we're doing it today, we're doing it next year, we're not committing capital that we will – that will not see any economic results until well after the completion of the 2018 plan. And I think it seems sort of improper that we keep on committing capital and reveal these numbers on a quarterly basis without giving an indication of what it is that we're working on.

I'll give you a couple of broad sort of indications of where we are today in terms of the delineation of the post 2018 FCA. The first one and I've mentioned this in passing and other occasions about the fact that there's nothing that will prevent an OEM from engaging in the type of development work that Tesla has done so far. We have been – as you well know, we have been reluctant to embrace that avenue until we saw a clear – a path forward. I think we're now in a position to acknowledge at least one of our brands and in particular Maserati will, when it completes the development of its next two models effectively switch all of its portfolio to electrification.

And as these products come up for renewal post 2019, it will start launching vehicles, which are all electric and which will embody, I think, what we consider to be state-of-the-art technology. It's an integral part of the development of the Group and I think it's an integral part of a broader strategy on electrification, which will see more than half of its fleet – by the time we hit the conclusion of the plan in 2022, it will see more than half of its fleet incorporated in electrification.

Some of that money has been spent already, some of it will be spent within 2017 and 2018 and some of it will be spent as we launch products in the 2019 to 2022 timeframe. I think it is important that we reserve judgment on what you suggested as being a possible avenue. Until we hear that story in the first half of next year, the only thing I can tell you for sure is that when we look at the portfolio of activities that FCA carries out, there are things, which are associated with automotive but are fundamentally non-OEM activities.

And when we have looked at the development of the sector over the last two or three years, we have come to the conclusion that the differences in valuation between what we currently achieve as an OEM and some of the activities they carryout including Marelli, no longer justify aggregation. And I think that when we speak to you next year in the first half after having discussed this with the board at some length, it is my view that we will show you a much clearer portfolio of OEM activities by the end of 2018, and I think that forms an integral part of the plan going out to 2022.

But other than that, I will not speak about anything else and I will – really will not discuss anything else in terms of disaggregation of activities within the Group. There are some things, which have been inside the Group for a number of years, and which we have worked on now in terms of profitability over the last two or three in a very intensive way, and which in all likelihood required us to see the light of day on their own merits and away from something which appears to be not as loved by the markets as traditional OEMs. So we need to reserve all this until the first half of 2018.

• Mi Piace 1
  • Grazie! 1
Link al commento

8 ore fa, Bare dice:

It's an integral part of the development of the Group and I think it's an integral part of a broader strategy on electrification, which will see more than half of its fleet – by the time we hit the conclusion of the plan in 2022, it will see more than half of its fleet incorporated in electrification.

Capisco che questa strada sara necessario per il futuro, ma io personalmente sicuramente non faccio mai parte di questa meta dei clienti - una Maserati senza il rombo di un V8 (ok, forse V6 biturbo) per me non e una Maserati :-P

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

Secondo me invece fanno bene. Maserati elettrica potrà essere proposta a un prezzo sostenibile per l'azienda. Tra l'altro le Maserati a motore endotermico non spariranno di colpo quindi chi vorra' il rombo del V8, o V6, potrà ancora ottenerlo 

Link al commento