Vai al contenuto

Subaru WRX STi Sedan 2010 (Topic Ufficiale)

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Fuori Produzione; per il Nuovo Modello cliccate sul seguente link:

freccina19rossaiy0.gif Subaru WRX STi 2015 (Topic Ufficiale)

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_1.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_2.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_3.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_4.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_5.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_6.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_7.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_8.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_9.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_10.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_11.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_12.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_13.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_14.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_15.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_16.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_17.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_18.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_19.jpg

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2011-test_20.jpg

omniauto

4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

km77

Press Release :

Subaru Releases Test Footage of Advanced Subaru WRX STI Research and Development from Nurburgring, GermanyCHERRY HILL, N.J., June 8 - Subaru today released footage covering advanced research and development carried out at the Nurburgring's racetrack in Germany, using a 2011MY Subaru WRX STI 4-door (sedan) test vehicle. Subaru has been using the famous Nordschleife course since 1992 for advanced R&D as well as tests of the WRX and WRX STI models. The video uploaded on the Subaru Global Site www.subaru-global.com features this year's development work. It is presented as a highlight of Subaru's persistent effort to stretch vehicle performance to unprecedented levels.

The concept of the 2011MY WRX STI is "The Fastest WRX STI Ever." At Subaru, the phrase "Fastest" refers to more than just top speed or maximum engine output. It implies driving with confidence. The WRX STI can be taken to its "fastest ever" performance by providing the driver with total driving control with confidence. Major upgrades to the 2011MY WRX STI focused on the chassis and suspension set-up, and tests at the Nurburgring demonstrated the supreme overall dynamics and linear behavior of the new STI. Tommi Makinen, the legendary four-time World Rally Champion, piloted the test vehicle for the development. He commented, "The car was controllable with precise and faithful handling even on tricky corners. I could easily predict the car's behavior. That is exactly what Subaru is offering, confidence. As a result, the 2011MY WRX STI test vehicle recorded 7'55''00, Subaru's fastest lap time ever, which is 4 seconds faster than the previous fastest time recorded in 2004."

The 2011MY WRX STI 4-door will go on sale world-wide this summer. Upgrades to the 4-door version will be carried over to the 5-door model.

Subaru

A quanto pare Subaru ha deciso di importare 200 esemplari della STi Sedan anche nel nostro paese.

Modificato da Touareg 2.5

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 26
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Finalmente!!

Questa è sufficientemente guardabile per risultare comprabile, a differenza della sorella con il culo mozzato che è quanto di peggio lo stile jap abbia partorito, insieme alla comcorrente mitsu sempre a culo mozzo.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and unrealistic"

(John Fitzgerald Kennedy)

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile!"

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts!"

Link al commento

Io preferisco di gran lunga la hatchback.

Comunque ci hanno messo poco a farla arrivare... :lol: In America e Jp è in vendita da più di sei mesi.

Più che altro leggevo su forum Subaru che il 2.5 ha seri problemi di affidabilità, pare che bruci guarnizioni come nulla.

La teoria è quando si conosce il funzionamento di qualcosa ma quel qualcosa non funziona.

La pratica è quando tutto funziona ma non si sa come.

Spesso si finisce con il coniugare la teoria con la pratica: non funziona niente e non si sa il perché.

Link al commento