Vai al contenuto

Chrysler 200 - Lancia Flavia 2014 (Spy - Riassunto nel 1° Messaggio)

arrigo

Messaggi Raccomandati:

ritiriamo su dopo aver trovato questa ( sarà vero o bufala?)

New Lancia-design soon revealed thanks to

In order to get some information about Lancia nowadays, there’s no other way than to look at Chrysler and their plans on the American market. But still, even then you’re not sure whether the 107-year-old Italian brand will benefit from them. Marchionne himself was the one to introduce this utter silence around the luxury brand from Chivasso, and it has been nothing but speculation since. The cooperation with Chrysler is still ongoing, but no one knows what to expect in the future (if anything). The reason for this uncertainty is pretty obvious of course, it’s the European crisis. The current range from Detroit wouldn’t be able to help Lancia and so the brand from Turin is turning more and more into a two-model-brand, like Alfa Romeo has been for quite a while now. Now that the Musa will soon be sold out, the Ypsilon and the Delta will be the only ones still selling in large numbers.

ralph-gilles.jpg

However, there is light at the end of the tunnel, as Chrysler is steadily working on a completely new mid-segment in the US. While Lancia hasn’t done anything worth mentioning in this segment since the Lybra, Chrysler is also struggling with the same problem. Ralph Gilles (picture), CEO of Chrysler, has now thrown some light on this matter. It is, obviously, called the 200 and will most probably represent the (future) identity of Lancia. He said that Chrysler will be going a completely different direction with their brand image and that the current range is absolutely not worthy of the future Chrysler. The D-segment 200-range of tomorrow has, according to Gilles, no connection at all (design-wise) to what the people are used to by the brand from Detroit nowadays.

It then seems like Centro Stile Lancia are the ones who were given the task to design this range. Lancia CEO Saad Chehab has already said that the design of the new 200 is amazing, and so has Marchionne. Technical-wise, Chrysler was in desperate need of a replacement for the current 200, but Lancia could make good use of a new sedan as well. It will most probably be called ‘Flavia’ and might be in the showrooms next year already. Gilles had an important message for Lancisti; “Wait until you see the new 200, your faith in Lancia will be restored.” He also mentioned that something’s coming up about the successor of the 300 (Thema).

praticamente il testo dice

-per capire il futuro di lancia bisogna vedere che fà chrysler ( e si sapeva)

-nuovo design per chrysler diverso da quello conosciuto fino ad oggi

-Progetto di 200/Flavia pare fatto dal Centro Stile Lancia

-Ralph Gilles a.d. Chrysler "Aspettate di vedere la nuova 200, la vostra fede in Lancia verrà ripristinato."

-Forse in vendita il prossimo anno

Questi pareva a me maestro e donno,cacciando il lupo e ' lupicini al monte per che i Pisan veder Lucca non ponno.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 1k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

la prima volta che l'ho visto era passato in modelleria a dare un occhiata ai modelli su cui stavamo lavorando, solo che invece di guardare i modelli ha concesso tutta la sua attenzione al calendario di donnine nude appeso alla parete :mrgreen:
Link al commento

la prima volta che l'ho visto era passato in modelleria a dare un occhiata ai modelli su cui stavamo lavorando, solo che invece di guardare i modelli ha concesso tutta la sua attenzione al calendario di donnine nude appeso alla parete :mrgreen:
Forse meglio così, almeno lui non vi rompe le scatole :)
Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.