Vai al contenuto

The Summarizer
Messaggio aggiunto da __P

Aggiornato al 07/10/2021

949/Stelvio MCA

952/Giulia MCA

Kid/B-UV: SUV di segmento B, disponibile anche in versione BEV che debutterà nel 2023 
➡️ RUMORS TOPIC

🚧 WORK IN PROGRESS 🚧 

Messaggi Raccomandati:

45 minuti fa, Bare dice:

48V. But for European market it will not have mild hybrid system. Awful decision if you ask me.

I presume they will change their mind about this choice, it is a micro hybrid engine for Compass as well and for other cars in the group.

If the Italian local authorities will change the the city centers entry and traffic rules maybe it could be accommodated in some Fiat as well :) 

anyways if it is like you just said, I agree is an awful decision

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

29 minutes ago, alederme said:

I presume they will change their mind about this choice, it is a micro hybrid engine for Compass as well and for other cars in the group.

If the Italian local authorities will change the the city centers entry and traffic rules maybe it could be accommodated in some Fiat as well :) 

anyways if it is like you just said, I agree is an awful decision

Micro hybrid inside of Compass. Where? If you are talking about India than it was just a consideration to do so.

Link al commento

3 minuti fa, Bare dice:

Micro hybrid inside of Compass. Where? If you are talking about India than it was just a consideration to do so.

was just a consideration for future development, don't know which is the plan

in my opinion 2.0 and 1.6 mpi engines should revive with micro-hybrid if the diesel engine will be banned from the major city centers, my opinion

obviously turbocharged engine will benefit as well, but now I'm speaking about entry level models 

Link al commento

2 minutes ago, alederme said:

was just a consideration for future development, don't know which is the plan

in my opinion 2.0 and 1.6 mpi engines should revive with micro-hybrid if the diesel engine will be banned from the major city centers, my opinion

obviously turbocharged engine will benefit as well, but now I'm speaking about entry level models 

But If you read it carefully than you know that advantage of micro hybrid is almost non existent. IMO, there is only one way. That way are mild hybrids. And the one inside of Wrangler is on low evolutionary step compared to what will be available in the future. 

Link al commento

bah, certo però fa sempre effetto: ieri dal benzinaio, toyota Auris sw Hybrid, parte, senza nemmeno un fiato (sotto i 30 km/h suppongo sia in full elettric)....

Fiat 127 - 903 ab | Fiat Regata 100 S i.e. | Daewoo Nubira SW 1600 SX-Fiat Panda Young 750 ab ('89) | Fiat Punto Easy 1.2 Nero Tenore

Camper Adria Coral 655 Sp su Ducato Maxi 2.8 jtd 127cv

Link al commento

5 minuti fa, Bare dice:

But If you read it carefully than you know that advantage of micro hybrid is almost non existent. IMO, there is only one way. That way are mild hybrids. And the one inside of Wrangler is on low evolutionary step compared to what will be available in the future. 

suzuki's micro-hybrid is a good way to have a "hybrid" compliant car with no major complication... according to their consumption figure it is not that bad

obviously it is a simple and economic solution, no major advantages are to be expected

Link al commento

On 20/12/2017 at 09:29, jameson dice:

In realtà c'è un modo per rendere l'elettrico veramente fruibile con meno complicazione: mettere un generatore termico ad altissima efficienza (turbina?) che carica un pacco batterie tampone. Ma nessuno ci sta lavorando. Con quello avresti i vantaggi di autonomia di un motore termico, di prestazioni e semplicità costruttiva di un motore elettrico e di efficienza di un motore a turbina.

Ci aveva pensato Volvo parecchi anni fa:

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volvo_ECC

• Mi Piace 2

"Chi ti dà una serpe quando chiedi un pesce, può darsi abbia solo serpi da dare. La sua, dunque, è generosità."

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.