Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• 2 mesi fa...
  • Risposte 186
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Our spies have already snapped pictures of the 2014 Smart ForTwo, but new details are starting to emerge about the redesigned model.Recently previewed by theForVision concept, the next-generation ForTwo will ride on a new platform that will also underpin the 2014 Renault Twingo. Engine options remain unconfirmed but choices are expected to include a two-cylinder petrol that develops 64 bhp (48 kW) and an electric powertrain that produces 87 bhp (65 kW).

On the styling front, the model is slated to feature a perforated grille, oversized headlights and a Tridion Safety cell. The interior is also expected to have a removable navigation system.

After the ForTwo is introduced, we can expect to see a new ForFour. It will feature ForTwo-inspired styling, but is slated to adopt a more powerful engine lineup that includes a turbocharged three-cylinder petrol with outputs of 84 bhp (63 kW) and 104 bhp (77 kW).

In late 2015, the companyicon1.png will reportedly unveil a crossover that is heavily based on the next-generation Nissan Juke. Little is known about the model, but it will be offered with a variety of petrol and diesel engines producing up to 148 bhp (110 kW).

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

La "Formore" è la crossover, ossia l'"erede" di questa? :)

Smart_ForMore_Concept.jpg

Modificato da Pandino

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

The alliance between Daimler and Renault-Nissan is starting to unravel as the latter company has reportedly withdrawn their support from the next-generation Smart ForTwo (codenamed Project Edison).

Car Magazine says Renault was has decided to axe their version of the 2014 ForTwo because the model is overweight and over budget. The matter is further complicated because the ForTwo diesel will be replaced by a petrol variant that uses a 0.9-liter three-cylinder engine with approximately 65 bhp (48 kW). This doesn't sound like a huge change, but the model will have worse fuel economy and higher CO2 emissions than the outgoing diesel version.

As we have previously reported, the 2014 ForTwo will be slightly longer and wider than the current model. It will have styling inspired by the ForVision concept so expect a perforated grille, oversized headlights and a Tridion Safety cell.

WCF

Renault pulls out of Smart ForTwo partnership - report

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

Io continuo a nutrire la speranza che, con la rinascita della ForFour, non reputino necessario aumentare le dimensioni della ForTwo. Già i +20cm del passaggio alla II generazione sono stati, per molti versi, deleteri.

La teoria è quando si conosce il funzionamento di qualcosa ma quel qualcosa non funziona.

La pratica è quando tutto funziona ma non si sa come.

Spesso si finisce con il coniugare la teoria con la pratica: non funziona niente e non si sa il perché.

Link al commento

• 5 settimane fa...
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.