Vai al contenuto

quanto ti piace la Jeep Cherokee 2014?  

353 voti

1. 1. quanto ti piace la Jeep Cherokee 2014?

• • Molto
    • • Abbastanza
    • • Poco
    • • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

stesse differenze che c'erano fra questa:

Hyundai-Tucson-29002_eingestellte_autos_kw05-2011_30.jpg

e questa:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-IHqfzKdveVp2qo55yi8JXZBMtvUnb7CNQMZWVyxhQjuRYOM1

ciò dimostra che con pochi dettagli un'auto insipida o bruttarella...può diventare gradevole(e lo dico da possessore)

Direi di no. Nel Cherokee il paraurti anteriore è completamente diverso a seconda delle versioni :) Lì il design è lo stesso ma o è verniciato o è in plastica grezza :)

Io direi che questo esempio è più calzante:

Tiguan Track & Style

1280px-VW_Tiguan_Track_%26_Style_2.0_TDI_4MOTION_BlueMotion_Technology_(Facelift)_%E2%80%93_Frontansicht,_24._Juni_2011,_Velbert.jpg

Tiguan Sport & Style

2012-Volkswagen-Tiguan-Sport-Style-2.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Articolo dettagliato sul funzionamento e sulle peculiarità del 9 marce ZF della Cherokee:

ZF?s 9-Speed 9HP Transmission Puts Dog Clutches On The Leash | The Truth About Cars

"When Derek drove the Cherokee at a launch event he complained about the transmission. When I drove a pre-production model for a

I was more perplexed than anything. I chalked it up to pre-production programming issues and the fact that the transmission has 50% more speeds than a 6-speed, so I expected 50% more shifting. A month later I was able to sample a different Cherokee with newer software and some of my shifting complaints had been solved but something still felt “wrong.” Now three months later a full production Cherokee landed in my hands and while the shift logic (when and why the transmission would shift up or down) was finally where I thought it should be, the shifts themselves felt different from what I am used to. The reason is all down to clutches, but let’s start at the beginning..................."

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

molto interessante, la 5ª è in presa diretta, con 4 rapporti in overdrive. il delta fra la 1ª e la 9ª è quasi il doppio che non in un automatico 6 marce. la 9ª velocità viene usata solo oltre le 80 mph circa, che corrispondono a ben 1460 giri/min sul 3.2 e circa 1800 sul 2.4!

Downshifts are where the 9HP truly feels different. Because of the design, if you’re in 8th gear and want to pass, the transmission will often need to drop 4 or 5 gears to get to a suitable ratio. (Remember that 4th gear is the first ratio going back down the scale that is lower than 1:1.) To do this the transmission has to accomplish the harder task of engaging two dog clutches. To do this the transmission doesn’t use cone synchros like a manual (too bulky) it uses software. Engaging dog clutches requires a longer and yet more severe reduction in torque than the disengagement because the transmission has to align the clutch and then engage it. [...] The 9HP’s software on the other hand responds by cutting power initially, then diving as far down the gear-ladder as it can, engaging the dog clutches and then reinstating your throttle command. The result is a somewhat odd delay between the pedal on the floor and the car taking off like a bat out of hell. According to Volvo’s powertrain guys, this shift behavior is one of the main reasons they chose the Aisin 8-speed (shared with the Lexus RX F-Sport) over the ZF 9-speed used by Land Rover and Chrysler.

[...]

In the march toward ever-improving fuel economy the automotive public will continually be introduced to cars that feel different from the “good old days.” Electric power steering numbs the wheel-feel but steer-by-wire promises to artificiality resurrect it. Dual clutch robotized manuals have a particular feel that was accepted by performance enthusiasts but has been a source of complaint for Focus and Fiesta shoppers.

Modificato da v13
Link al commento

Articolo dettagliato sul funzionamento e sulle peculiarità del 9 marce ZF della Cherokee:

Articolo molto interessante, per fare in modo che non si perda in questa discussione l'ho quotato, assieme al tuo post, nel topic sullo ZF 9HP.

Modificato da ISO-8707
Link al commento

Articolo molto interessante, per fare in modo che non si perda in questa discussione l'ho quotato, assieme al tuo post, nel topic sullo ZF 9HP.

Grazie :)

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento